Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,961 to 15,975 of 40000
-
04-29-21 17:56 #24040Regular Member

Posts: 14North Side
Tried this place today. 1 woman, Lala. Older and chubby maybe a 5/10.130 FS no option for BBBJ. Place had multiple beds but no walls. It was clean. I am not planning to repeat.
https://chicago.rubratings.com/190137
North Side doesn't have many good options. Will keep trying.
-
04-29-21 16:49 #24039Regular Member

Posts: 14Trying on the North Side
Went to the place on Irving. One woman there, Lala. Older and chubby not a terrible attitude but not real fun either. 130 FS NO BBBJ option which is what I like. Place is set-up with multiple beds but no walls.
https://chicago.rubratings.com/190137
I don't plan to repeat. Seems like there is nothing great on the North side.
-
04-29-21 16:40 #24038Senior Member

Posts: 667Moonlight Spa
Thanks for the info. Save me a trip.
Originally Posted by Digit41
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 16:14 #24037Senior Member

Posts: 1445That seems to fit into her general rap sheet. In summary "GFE YMMV".
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]
Was BBBJ not an option?
-
04-29-21 15:15 #24036Senior Member

Posts: 189HAO Spa
I went to HAO Spa, 3523 S Halsted, twice this past week and struck out both times. First time I had a chubby older Eskimo by the name of Lisa. Lisa gave a good 30 min massage but nothing extra. I tried to rub her ass and she moved away. I got a table shower with Lisa and she stayed away from the boys.
Second time I ended up with a younger chubby Asian by the name of Emily. Emily's massage was not good as Lisa's. Both girls kept me draped.
Any of you guys have any luck with these girls??
-
04-29-21 13:05 #24035Senior Member

Posts: 158Mandy
Don't tell me this. Mandy has been on my list of women to go see and it was because of her nice big naturals. If she got fake ones I just might have to cross her off.
Originally Posted by Bugsy1750
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 12:04 #24034Senior Member

Posts: 433Salma
Update on Salma. Maybe the reason she was reviewed poorly is because she is listed on Tryst as escort with 400-500 rate. So why settle for peanuts at CLM is she is bringing in independent Tryst money. I'm thinking she is doing CLM to cover slow days and prob knows she's not getting $400.
Originally Posted by TheFunGuy0077
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 07:07 #24033Senior Member

Posts: 1354Thanks to Jinurso for compiling this list!
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
I went to see Laura this week and had a fun time. Tall & thin blond Eastern Euro with B cups. Saw her when she first started and it was OK but this time she was much more into it. Did the HH for 160 which started with a real massage, then on the flip she could tell I wanted more. She offered 50 for BJ & 100 for FS. Did the FS which included an enthusiastic CBJ with time spent on the balls, then she road me while moaning the entire time. Switched to Mish and finished without any rushing. Plenty of kisses included. She was energetic and bubbly the entire time. I suspect YMMV but I was not disappointed.
-
04-28-21 18:37 #24032Senior Member

Posts: 218Mandy
Mandy's always taken very good care of me. She likes that I see her time to time, as I was a frequent patron of Selena's back in the day.
Originally Posted by Bugsy1750
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 15:55 #24031Regular Member

Posts: 9Moonlight Spa
I have been there twice, both times same experience. They have trouble keeping massage girls. Girls wear mask entire session and mask you on the flip. Very little teasing or roaming only self service offered.
Originally Posted by Gopher88
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 13:53 #24030Senior Member

Posts: 135I was curious as well.
Originally Posted by LotsaFunInChi
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 13:52 #24029Senior Member

Posts: 135Well done. Thank you!
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 11:51 #24028Regular Member

Posts: 11Tpro Annie
I stumbled upon this gem lookin for Mandy they are a block from each other I have seen her a few times now cheaper and just as good attitude as Mandy but not as cute still very attractive roaming and enjoys it, all on table and good massage I'm sure all is on table 60 house 60 tip l1/ l2 table shower included treat her well she is a hidden gem.
-
04-28-21 11:47 #24027Regular Member

Posts: 11Golden mandy
Mandy, the famous was a gem but, She has got new bolt ons used to love her Attitude and really wanted to give you a great massage I have a bad shoulder and we would spend time working on it as well as a legit neck crack after her bolt ons she has less massage performance then usual she is def one of hottest Asian masseuses I've seen and great personality maybe a bad day before got no more then l1 I believe all is on table now do what you may with the info I'll give it a while before I'm back.
-
04-28-21 11:27 #24026Senior Member

Posts: 667Moonlight Spa
Anyone know anything about Moonlight Spa Orland pk.










Reply With Quote





