Thread: Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 7,396 to 7,410 of 9455
-
04-29-21 10:13 #2060Banned Member

Posts: 713The money is in Riverside? LOL. Maybe we should start tipping instead of trying to get extra services for free or $40 LOL. I have been told a few times that many customers are cheap and that I am generous and they are thankful for that. Could be the reason I have had less than 3 girls in the last year I would not repeat with.
Originally Posted by SirBishop
[View Original Post]
Cheers.
-
04-28-21 21:20 #2059Banned Member

Posts: 713Very thankful for what we have for sure.
Originally Posted by Gbrand
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 20:25 #2058Banned Member

Posts: 904Totally agree. SD is not the first choice for a lot of traveling escorts. Even the ladies that LIVE HERE (HaHa) will go to Ontario, Riverside, OC and the general LA area. If Costa Mesa isn't hopping move over to Pasadena. They know where the $$$ are and it isn't in SD! I'm thankful for the 3 well known agencies that are still here! I miss all of the independent ladies of yesteryear and can't understand the GPS these young girls are getting.
Originally Posted by Gbrand
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 18:20 #2057Senior Member

Posts: 349The reason is obvious. San Diego doesn't have the demand that OC has, and proximity to a larger urban area. Girls often leave San Diego quickly because it's too slow here, going back to OC or LA where it's apparently never slow, even with the higher concentration of not just K-Girl agencies, but escorts in general.
Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd
[View Original Post]
Just be thankful we have what we have.
-
04-28-21 11:57 #2056Senior Member

Posts: 177She is fairly toned with curves in the right places. I'm pretty picky but I really liked her body type.
Originally Posted by NghtHwk652
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 11:47 #2055Senior Member

Posts: 278LOL modssss!
Originally Posted by TrustyHairlip
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 10:24 #2054Senior Member

Posts: 34FWIW, the model that OP describes is exactly the same as what I've experienced for years in the Bay Area. The bookers are independent, and work on commission, so that's why they want you to take their personal numbers. A girl up there once told me that they ask for age and race for 2 reasons. Some girls won't see black guys or Chinese guys, and they want to be able to peek out the window as you arrive to verify it's the person the booker is sending.
Originally Posted by RolfTorren
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 09:19 #2053Senior Member

Posts: 471Why?
Why did you put the exact address here?
Originally Posted by HappyCamper619
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 02:52 #2052Senior Member

Posts: 7266People need to be "careful" with corgs! Cause they can and will rough people up or set you up for an appt that will leave you scared shit!
Originally Posted by HappyCamper619
[View Original Post]
Its happen when you try to hurt they're business and the call up the local Chinese gangbangers to teach people a lesson.
-
04-28-21 01:46
Regular Member
-
04-28-21 01:29 #2051Regular Member

Posts: 12Chinese Agency in Mission Valley and Carlsbad
Here are 2 phone numbers they use 619 XXX 6675 949 XXX 1400.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 00:20 #2050Senior Member

Posts: 54What a trip! Thanks for sharing your experiences, one of the most entertaining reads I've had in a while in this thread.
I'm tempted to give them a shot myself, just to roll the dice and see how mine goes.
Wonder if they do 2 hour appointments.
Originally Posted by HappyCamper619
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 15:00 #2049Banned Member

Posts: 3075Thank you and great report, DragonWolf. She sounds fun.
Originally Posted by DragonWolf
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 14:13 #2048Banned Member

Posts: 1001Not a Happy Camper session.
Nice story, I agree, your moniker ain't a Happy Camper no more.
Where's the link to the ad of these women?
Did you at least cum inside of her?
Originally Posted by HappyCamper619
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 12:27 #2047Senior Member

Posts: 654Dude I think you're going to need to change your handle! LOL! Seriously, what a cluster f. I'm always tempted to see new agencies particularly if the price is right. But they are so hit and miss that really the only two I have much confidence in are FEC and SDAG. And these days with Covid scarcity, the quality is sometimes missing even in those agencies. I do think by next year, things will be closer to normal and we'll have new waves of K girls coming to these shores looking to make their fortunes.
I admire your fortitude and perseverance. 160/ hr is a great deal if you find the right one. But for me the uncertainty of the hunt would tend to be a turn off. I'm of an age where I need predictability and certitude rather than the thrill of the chase.
Originally Posted by HappyCamper619
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 11:29 #2046Senior Member

Posts: 329Velvet
Saw her late last year. I had a really good experience w / her and would recommend / repeat. The only thing that weirded me out is that she has a really pointy nose, where if you're looking up toward it, it looks really triangular. It wasn't enough to impact the session, but it did stick in my mind. I also remember that the view in DS really put me over the top. She's got a petite build, but her ass looked really good when she was on all fours. Below is the main piece of my review from Nov.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
"Either she's truly on the younger side, or she really wears any age well. Certain bits of the photos lead me to believe they could be her, but they do appear P.S.'d. Not quite as cute as the pics, but I found her very pleasant to look at (face-wise). She's got a GREAT body. She's slender, but not too skinny. If she added a few pounds, she'd be closer to my ideal, but as she is, is very nice.
I get he impression she might start off a little reserved and get better with each visit, which is fine & understandable. This 1st visit was enough to get her on my list of ladies I'd gladly visit again.
Kiss at door, clothes off (she folded my shirt all nicely, which I thought was cute. BT, shower, preview BBBJ, some body to body action, then rinse, dry, and off to the BR for more BJ, which led to 69. She's got one of the cutest kitties. I love DATY and generally prefer it over 69, but holy frak what a view! I tried to burn that image into my retinas, because I was loving it.
Some P2 P, cover up, mish, doggy, and pop goes the weasel. The view from behind during doggy is quite nice. ".











Reply With Quote





