Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 94 of 695 FirstFirst ... 44 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 144 194 594 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 10417
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9022

    Sins Daytime

    The Cuban Adriana got new boobs and looks spectacular. She does offer extras, but her prices are outrageous IMO.

  2. #9021

    Sins / Emps

    Was in town last Saturday and swung by Sinsations on my way out. Had a coke and watched the stage for a few minutes, one good dance from the only young and thin girl there. Sorry, I'm awful with names. She was setting up a solo pool game when I hit there. Some solid stick shifting but nothing more offered.

    Went over to Emps before leaving town, walked in and made the loop around the stage, not a dancer in sight (3 pm-ish), was about to walk back to the door when a semi thick Cuban walked out and grabbed my hand. Straight to the dance room we went. FS was offered about 20 seconds into the first song. Two bills. I never even asked her name, English was definitely not her strong suit. Good time was had and I left town. Back in a couple months.

  3. #9020
    Quote Originally Posted by YeaYeaYea  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, been a while since I've been out to clubs.

    Before I head out and discover on my own does anyone have any info for.

    SOS.

    Pinky's (looks like theyre hopping).

    Wild Bill's.

    Much appreciated!
    I haven't been there since before Covid but Pinkys had fun available.

  4. #9019
    Quote Originally Posted by SunDevil1  [View Original Post]
    Not sure why she is a little or should I say a Lot hands off at the club.
    Looks like I need to visit sins more often. For such a small club I feel they have a lot of girls. It's always a new circuit when I go.

  5. #9018

    Gotcha

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23  [View Original Post]
    She's just not willing to turn tricks. She's hot enough where she doesn't need to resort to that.

    However, she can be had. Just takes a lot of time and effort. You need to befriend her, have some game, be decent looking, and spoil her. One of my friends was fucking her for a while. But that was +5 years ago.
    Game and looks no issues with me. I get your points, thanks.

  6. #9017
    Quote Originally Posted by SunDevil1  [View Original Post]
    Not sure why she is a little or should I say a Lot hands off at the club.
    She's just not willing to turn tricks. She's hot enough where she doesn't need to resort to that.

    However, she can be had. Just takes a lot of time and effort. You need to befriend her, have some game, be decent looking, and spoil her. One of my friends was fucking her for a while. But that was +5 years ago.

  7. #9016

    Interesting

    Not sure why she is a little or should I say a Lot hands off at the club.

  8. #9015

    Alma / Nikki Monroe

    Quote Originally Posted by SunDevil1  [View Original Post]
    It was Saturday night. She is hot and was a former porn star??
    She starred in a few pornos under the name Nikki Monroe.

    https://www.freeones.com/nikki-monroe

    https://www.xvideos.com/video2021447...amateur_action

    https://www.xvideos.com/video2680724...ing_in_the_vip

    https://www.tnaflix.com/squirting-vi.../video2881548?

  9. #9014

    Sorry for bringing up old thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nflmonger  [View Original Post]
    Decided to go to Sins recently for some night shift fun. Sat at the bar and talked to a dancer, music was loud and had a hard time hearing her name but think it starts with an and, maybe Natalia or Natash? She has short dark hair, lite eyes, serious bolt ons, fit body. After a few minutes she asks if I want a dance so I accept and we go to VIP. Dance is pretty good with lots of grinding. In prep for my visit, I brought enough for extras so I went in prepared. Toward the end of song 2, she was turned around in front of me so I wanted her to know the direction I wanted to go so I unzipped my pants. Didn't pull Jr out, just boxers exposed. Well she stopped dancing, put her outfit on, shoes and headed to the door guy stand. I didn't hear her say anything to the door guy but as I walked up she said "you owe me for three dances, and I better get a tip for that shit you pulled, and unless you want your ass whooped, you better tip him too!" By this point the bouncer hasn't said a word and is shaking his head. Well I can tell she is bat shit crazy so I pay her plus tip and hand the door guy something. I then head for the door with no issue. All together, damage was about four songs worth. Part of me thinks I could have reasoned with the door guy, but for whatever reason she got pissed so I knew she had the advantage so I caved and paid up to avoid drama. This is something I've never had trouble with in the past. I could tell she has done this before so be careful fellas!!
    Other than the doorman issue, almost same scenario. Not sure what her problem is. She even bit my c* through my pants, put her titties in my mouth and as soon as I " grazed" her kitty while grabbing her ass. She got up and said dance over. WTF.

    I mean this I literally grazed her. I'm not some chump or drunk, inexperienced idiot and understand the dynamics of the strip bar scene. Hell I only gave her 1 dance donation and no tip. She is hot though.

  10. #9013

    Nighttime

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23  [View Original Post]
    What time of day / time was this?

    You probably won't get any extras from my knowledge. But she is hot.
    It was Saturday night. She is hot and was a former porn star??

  11. #9012
    Quote Originally Posted by Choo83  [View Original Post]
    I don't know what she goes by at Sins, but if you search this thread for Alma you will get a lot of information.
    I think she goes by "Natasha" now.

  12. #9011

    Alma

    Quote Originally Posted by SunDevil1  [View Original Post]
    Went for first time, it was ok. Had a dance from a short black haired chic. Didn't get her name but had nice body, a few tatts etc. She was European, from Bosnia, I believe. Anyone know or have info? Pm is fine.
    What time of day / time was this?

    You probably won't get any extras from my knowledge. But she is hot.

  13. #9010

    Alma

    Quote Originally Posted by SunDevil1  [View Original Post]
    Went for first time, it was ok. Had a dance from a short black haired chic. Didn't get her name but had nice body, a few tatts etc. She was European, from Bosnia, I believe. Anyone know or have info? Pm is fine.
    I don't know what she goes by at Sins, but if you search this thread for Alma you will get a lot of information.

  14. #9009
    Hey guys, been a while since I've been out to clubs.

    Before I head out and discover on my own does anyone have any info for.

    SOS.

    Pinky's (looks like theyre hopping).

    Wild Bill's.

    Much appreciated!

  15. #9008

    2 am closing for Clubs

    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    After 2 am everything closes buddy. For extras add doll house to your list its right about the same area for sins and emperors.
    FYI. If you're into black Clubs, some stay open until 4 am, depending on the neighborhood. Wackos, Sinsations, Doll House are all 2 am Clubs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape