Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 10419
-
05-02-21 19:01 #9024Senior Member

Posts: 894RE: Yes
Yes, I visited that restaurant many times through the years. It was called Henderson's and was modeled after Henderson Field which was on Guadalcanal during WW2. It had a military theme including artillery pieces and vintage airplanes outside. Plus, it had a lot of sand bags. The whole place, inside and outside, was draped and skirted with military sand bags. Henderson's had the best Beer Cheese soup that I have ever had and prices overall were reasonable. When I first came to Jacksonville, the drinking age had just been upped to 19, but the bar typically didn't ask for verification of age, so 17 and 18 year olds could drink there fairly unmolested. It was where I had my first Sloe Gin Fizz at 18, which was a long, long time ago. Ah, memories! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfaWK291Fr0.
Originally Posted by PervNerd48
[View Original Post]
Shaggy.
-
05-01-21 20:54 #9023Senior Member

Posts: 1056It was the best steak house we had in the 80's.
Yes we went there on special occasions.
Originally Posted by PervNerd48
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-21 20:08 #9022Senior Member

Posts: 232Sins Daytime
The Cuban Adriana got new boobs and looks spectacular. She does offer extras, but her prices are outrageous IMO.
-
05-01-21 16:22 #9021Senior Member

Posts: 52Sins / Emps
Was in town last Saturday and swung by Sinsations on my way out. Had a coke and watched the stage for a few minutes, one good dance from the only young and thin girl there. Sorry, I'm awful with names. She was setting up a solo pool game when I hit there. Some solid stick shifting but nothing more offered.
Went over to Emps before leaving town, walked in and made the loop around the stage, not a dancer in sight (3 pm-ish), was about to walk back to the door when a semi thick Cuban walked out and grabbed my hand. Straight to the dance room we went. FS was offered about 20 seconds into the first song. Two bills. I never even asked her name, English was definitely not her strong suit. Good time was had and I left town. Back in a couple months.
-
04-30-21 10:53 #9020Senior Member

Posts: 110I haven't been there since before Covid but Pinkys had fun available.
Originally Posted by YeaYeaYea
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 17:20 #9019Senior Member

Posts: 176Looks like I need to visit sins more often. For such a small club I feel they have a lot of girls. It's always a new circuit when I go.
Originally Posted by SunDevil1
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 14:03 #9018Senior Member

Posts: 226Gotcha
Game and looks no issues with me. I get your points, thanks.
Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 13:24 #9017Senior Member

Posts: 419She's just not willing to turn tricks. She's hot enough where she doesn't need to resort to that.
Originally Posted by SunDevil1
[View Original Post]
However, she can be had. Just takes a lot of time and effort. You need to befriend her, have some game, be decent looking, and spoil her. One of my friends was fucking her for a while. But that was +5 years ago.
-
04-27-21 12:58 #9016Senior Member

Posts: 226Interesting
Not sure why she is a little or should I say a Lot hands off at the club.
Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 12:51 #9015Senior Member

Posts: 419Alma / Nikki Monroe
She starred in a few pornos under the name Nikki Monroe.
Originally Posted by SunDevil1
[View Original Post]
https://www.freeones.com/nikki-monroe
https://www.xvideos.com/video2021447...amateur_action
https://www.xvideos.com/video2680724...ing_in_the_vip
https://www.tnaflix.com/squirting-vi.../video2881548?
-
04-27-21 11:21 #9014Senior Member

Posts: 226Sorry for bringing up old thread
Other than the doorman issue, almost same scenario. Not sure what her problem is. She even bit my c* through my pants, put her titties in my mouth and as soon as I " grazed" her kitty while grabbing her ass. She got up and said dance over. WTF.
Originally Posted by Nflmonger
[View Original Post]
I mean this I literally grazed her. I'm not some chump or drunk, inexperienced idiot and understand the dynamics of the strip bar scene. Hell I only gave her 1 dance donation and no tip. She is hot though.
-
04-27-21 11:14 #9013Senior Member

Posts: 226Nighttime
It was Saturday night. She is hot and was a former porn star??
Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 10:51 #9012Senior Member

Posts: 232I think she goes by "Natasha" now.
Originally Posted by Choo83
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 10:37 #9011Senior Member

Posts: 419Alma
What time of day / time was this?
Originally Posted by SunDevil1
[View Original Post]
You probably won't get any extras from my knowledge. But she is hot.
-
04-27-21 07:30 #9010Senior Member

Posts: 46Alma
I don't know what she goes by at Sins, but if you search this thread for Alma you will get a lot of information.
Originally Posted by SunDevil1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





