Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 77 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 1154
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #494
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter12  [View Original Post]
    Read post 370, I'm pretty sure he was talking about this one. Because I was texting with her around that time and I believe this is what kept me away.
    That is indeed her and she does have a handler, pimp or boyfriend. She's moved from crown to guesthouse. I can't mention what I do but in see these people regularly. She always seems nice but beware. Options up north here are pathetic as of late.

  2. #493

    Ghosted

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRock9610  [View Original Post]
    I tried to set something up with her yesterday then she ghosted then and hour and half later she finally responded back as if nothing happened no apology or nothing.
    Yeah I msged her and takes like a whole 12 hrs to replay back.

  3. #492
    Quote Originally Posted by CarloLatin  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anybody could tell me about this young lady right here. I texted her Nd got the damages. Just curious if anybody has met up with her lately. Thanks guys! Stay safe.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...a/748224963531
    I tried to set something up with her yesterday then she ghosted then and hour and half later she finally responded back as if nothing happened no apology or nothing.

  4. #491

  5. #490
    Quote Originally Posted by CarloLatin  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anybody could tell me about this young lady right here. I texted her Nd got the damages. Just curious if anybody has met up with her lately. Thanks guys! Stay safe.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...a/748224963531
    Have never seen her post, or maybe it's been a while and I don't remember. Good one to TOFTT and let us know.

  6. #489

    Post 370

    Quote Originally Posted by Spankin  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone share some insight on 'Crazy sexy,' https://rome-ga.skipthegames.com/fem...t/316915603029. Thanks.
    Read post 370, I'm pretty sure he was talking about this one. Because I was texting with her around that time and I believe this is what kept me away.

  7. #488

    Anybody

    Wondering if anybody could tell me about this young lady right here. I texted her Nd got the damages. Just curious if anybody has met up with her lately. Thanks guys! Stay safe.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...a/748224963531

  8. #487

    I'm spending time in Cartersville, and

    Can anyone share some insight on 'Crazy sexy,' https://rome-ga.skipthegames.com/fem...t/316915603029. Thanks.

  9. #486
    Quote Originally Posted by Studded  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever cross over the Alabama line to go look in Gadsden, Scottersboro, or Guntersville?

    Anyone ever want to post their review of the Lady that bounces from Cartersville, to Calhoun, to Rome? Says she steals more souls than Satan himself? I see many have asked, but no reviews.

    Right now I'm seeing one or two possibilities in town at the moment, not sure how one of them is offering two girl, and the other lady in red sweats, not even sure what she's trying to attract. Looks like something you would see sitting in front of the gaming machines at the gas station.
    Nothing is and those Bama cities. May get lucky in one of the strip clubs in Gadsden but that's a very slim chance. Better off just traveling to Atlanta or hit up the streetwalker scene on fib. It's closer and way better chance of success than traveling to Gadsden which has more to offer than Guntersville or Scottsboro.

  10. #485

    Alabama / Rome

    Anyone ever cross over the Alabama line to go look in Gadsden, Scottersboro, or Guntersville?

    Anyone ever want to post their review of the Lady that bounces from Cartersville, to Calhoun, to Rome? Says she steals more souls than Satan himself? I see many have asked, but no reviews.

    Right now I'm seeing one or two possibilities in town at the moment, not sure how one of them is offering two girl, and the other lady in red sweats, not even sure what she's trying to attract. Looks like something you would see sitting in front of the gaming machines at the gas station.

  11. #484

    RiRi

    Quote Originally Posted by Bcotnip  [View Original Post]
    I know she retired, and reappeared for a bit. Any way to get in touch with her? I was a regular and I've lost her number.
    She is permanently retired. Changed her number and moved out of Calhoun. At least that's what she told me she was doing. Her fiancé is back in the picture so she's moving on with her life.

  12. #483

    RiRi

    I know she retired, and reappeared for a bit. Any way to get in touch with her? I was a regular and I've lost her number.

  13. #482
    Quote Originally Posted by TimberJack  [View Original Post]
    Check out Post #469. Same girl according to the matching tattoos from pics.

  14. #481

  15. #480

    Aurora

    Quote Originally Posted by Godwin1  [View Original Post]
    https://rome-ga.skipthegames.com/fem...n/858810677978

    I'll probably go see her soon, but wanted to check and see if anyone has already been or seen some red flags. I know someone else was using her pics at one point so I'll get her to send some sort of confirmation. She was in jail a few months ago. I'm newish to the hobby, would LEO work a sting with someone they arrested or am I being paranoid?
    Saw her the other day. Went through a lot of back and forth trying to verify her and eventually offered 20 bucks for a confirmation pic. She sent a bunch of photos that weren't used in the ads so I figured it was her. Did an outcall, damage was $. 5 for hhr so pretty steep. Everything was covered so I don't think that was a really good price, but it is what it is. Her body looks just as good as it does in the ads so I guess she gets a bonus for being one of the better looking providers in NWGA. After the payment she did an okay CBJ, then we did CG and finished in K9. After that she used the shower and then asked for another $. 5 so she could run and pay her bond, saying she'd be right back. I knew she obviously wasn't going to come back, but I'd read here that she had jail time in the past so I figured she needed it more than I did. Gave it to her and let her leave, and sure enough she didn't return, but she sent a text the next morning apologizing and saying she wanted to make it up to me. We haven't set anything up yet but she's sent a couple cashapp requests here and there ("can you help me get a room" or "I need to buy hygiene products" I've just ignored them. So all in all it was $$$ (the rate she charges for a full hour) for just a half hour and the vague promise of it being made up later.

    Long story short, she's real and still looks like she does in the pics, but I think she's still on hard times and way overcharging for her services to make up for it. I'd say she's good for a one and done type thing but at that rate I don't think she's currently regular material. If you've seen her in the past though and she recognizes you you might be able to work something out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape