Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,566 to 20,580 of 41271
-
04-26-21 15:54 #20706Senior Member

Posts: 522Quality
Do anyone have any info on this one?. Look interesting.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/839805781920
-
04-26-21 14:43 #20705Senior Member

Posts: 1170About this disappointment
For so long, I longed to see this girl. She would ghost me and do all kinds of things that made it difficult to see her. I suppose she's in a bad spot now because she seems more available, but still paranoid as hell! I mean, her paranoia is almost pathologic! So, finally got a chance to see her. Picked her up at a place near Stanton High school. She certainly does not look as good as her pics. Her shape leaves a lot to be desired. Her puss is as average as they come. We did a car meet, BTW. I was not impressed by any means. So disappointing! Don't you just hate when you long to see a provider who is very difficult to connect with and when you finally do, it's like--is this all it's about!? Anyway, needless to say, I won't be repeating. The nerve to want 120 for a qv! Thankfully, I donated 65 and that was too much!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...u/910573358654
-
04-26-21 14:13 #20704Regular Member

Posts: 17Advice
Very long time monger. Just found this site and wish it was in my life the last 10+ years. I see lots of do's and don'ts for the newbies. I prefer not to get blasted like they do on here. So I appreciate the insight on proper postings.
HoseSlinger.
-
04-26-21 13:47 #20703Senior Member

Posts: 299I've seen her post in the past and got no response.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-21 12:35 #20702Senior Member

Posts: 119Shay Hunt. Anybody see her?
She's advertises a lot, and I thought I remember seeing something about her a few months back, but the search did not bring anything up recently.
Thanks in advance! You know I love emoji faced women!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/933531119229
-
04-26-21 11:19 #20701Senior Member

Posts: 919New Jade on the northside
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...4/902028009998
Pics look very cute. I've reached out but no response yet. Has anyone seen her?
-
04-26-21 09:42 #20700Senior Member

Posts: 30Yes but can't post here. Right? PM me.
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-21 09:38 #20699Senior Member

Posts: 30Yes but my dumbass ain't figured it out. Maybe she will help me.
Originally Posted by Soliloquio
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-21 01:37 #20698Senior Member

Posts: 1061Cool review
Sounds like you had a interesting time, got the digits?
Originally Posted by RoyBoy34
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-21 23:46 #20697Senior Member

Posts: 188Got any pics?
Originally Posted by RoyBoy34
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-21 22:23 #20696Banned Member

Posts: 13Did some digging.
So she actually did some time in prison lmao.
Originally Posted by DontBeObvious
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-21 20:47 #20695Senior Member

Posts: 690Sea Hag To AVOID
Saw this one. She wanted 80 for qv, I got her down to 30 coins for BBBJ and FS.
She sounded nice on the phone, slow to reply, but clear and easy to text with. I was excited.
Then I went to see her. Off Roosevelt at Zen hotel. I knew that this was not looking good and almost drove away. BUT 30 FOR BBBJ AND FS, WELL MY CHEAP LITTLE HEART PUSHED ME TO GO FURTHER!
DUMB MISTAKE: (.
She is AT LEAST 20 YEARS OLDER IN PERSON AND WORN OUT!
But was tiny and thin so I went in. Terrible mic skills, jerked me off, and loose, flabby pussy, horrible experience! YUK.
WILL NOT REPEAST EVEN IF SHE PAYS ME!
So waring. AVOID this SEA HAG.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/757055385181
-
04-25-21 18:47 #20694Senior Member

Posts: 374Fantasies are not coming true
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...m/244567693205
Easy communication. Got there walked to the room, saw a troll faced woman who my have had. The body in the pictures and I bolted. Ugly upon ugly.
-
04-25-21 16:46 #20693Senior Member

Posts: 122Miss Pretty P
Anyone have any intel or dreams with this one?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...p/800466802212
-
04-25-21 15:29 #20692Senior Member

Posts: 226Hahahaha
I feel you on that, Arlington isn't known is a hot chic haven, that's for sure.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



