The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 502 of 887 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 552 602 ... LastLast
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 13291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5776
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/520249821124

    Have seen her post a lot have anyone seen this one. PM.

  2. #5775

    Not new

    I have been a lurker off and on for a long time. Only pulled the trigger once.

  3. #5774

    Thanks

    That was a lot of responses. Many thanks. I am new to this and will probably test another soon. Happy hunting!

  4. #5773

    Romanian Beauty

    Has anyone had a dream with this one?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/027112421122

    I sure would appreciate any feedback.

  5. #5772

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth33  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/523482096541

    She is asking for a security deposit and taking a lot of time to reply. I will update if I can get anything out of her.
    Reverse image search pulls her up in multiple cities as well as here.

  6. #5771

    Review

    This one is a fake. It has apeared every month or so for the past seveal years. Don't waste your time. It's a scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPanther  [View Original Post]
    To protect yourself always try to find reviews on a provider before a visit to make sure they are real. Most legitimate ones will have some review somewhere even if its not favorable to them. Taking a long time to reply is a red flag (there are some exceptions) right off the bat in addition to asking for a deposit.

  7. #5770

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth33  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/523482096541

    She is asking for a security deposit and taking a lot of time to reply. I will update if I can get anything out of her.
    A quick google image search shows postings in many locations across the country. Definitely a scam.

  8. #5769

    Ginger

    Numerous reviews have been posted about ginger being a scam. Not sure how there could be any doubt otherwise. My burner # is from several states away. If a girl like ginger is vague about there location, I text them from that number and ask them what are they close to. 99% say. City close to the area code not the city where ad is posted. While I would never send a deposit. Why would sending a deposit automatically not make you uncle LEO? Uncle often makes two or more drug buys from a location to prove a pattern. The Greenville sheriff's office spent a ton a platinum plus over several months to attempt to make cases. Uncle LEO has no problem letting money walk. How to spot a scammer fake ad. Read it! Does name age change from headline to body of ad?? Ridiculously low prices. 200 for over night. But half up front. Vague location. " a state" listed. Downtown. Near you or a hotel. I do think scammers do provide some service. I feel some guys are so lonely they reply to all ads and at least for a little while the scammer gives the dude the attention he desires.

  9. #5768

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth33  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/523482096541

    She is asking for a security deposit and taking a lot of time to reply. I will update if I can get anything out of her.
    To protect yourself always try to find reviews on a provider before a visit to make sure they are real. Most legitimate ones will have some review somewhere even if its not favorable to them. Taking a long time to reply is a red flag (there are some exceptions) right off the bat in addition to asking for a deposit.

  10. #5767
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    This has been reported as fake many of times here. Don't waste anymore of your time.
    Agree with the DarkKnight here but not too long ago one of our members here had a hilarious response to any provider asking for an incall deposit. I believe he tells them that he needs a deposit to make sure they won't flake on him before the visit or for one in the event they don't look like their pictures LOL. He gets a kick out of their responses but personally if they have " I need a deposit to book or to make sure you're not LE " I stop reading immediately.

  11. #5766
    Quote Originally Posted by DCloud9  [View Original Post]
    Hadn't seen any review for Vinci but wish I had. TOFT.

    Pros: Real, good hotel.

    Cons: Guy hanging with her, quite big, all rush, no engaged, no appeal for me.

    Won't repeat. Ever. Mistake.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/563711076280
    Greetings all and DCloud we're sorry to hear of your bad visit but we all appreciate you toftt. Hopefully your next provider will be a home run for you.

  12. #5765

    Dude

    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth33  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/523482096541

    She is asking for a security deposit and taking a lot of time to reply. I will update if I can get anything out of her.
    This has been reported as fake many of times here. Don't waste anymore of your time.

  13. #5764

    Gingerr

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/523482096541

    She is asking for a security deposit and taking a lot of time to reply. I will update if I can get anything out of her.

  14. #5763

    Bad Dream

    Hadn't seen any review for Vinci but wish I had. TOFT.

    Pros: Real, good hotel.

    Cons: Guy hanging with her, quite big, all rush, no engaged, no appeal for me.

    Won't repeat. Ever. Mistake.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/563711076280

  15. #5762
    Quote Originally Posted by Scjobber  [View Original Post]
    I tried chocolate out the other day. She is not LEO and has a decent hotel. YMMV. Looks just like the pics. I will not repeat. Could hardly get her to say two words. I like the chatty ones that make you feel at home. Very mechanical she was. Although msog offered for the hour I left early because I found her dull. All covered.

    Again, one of you guys might think differently and have a blast with her. To me she is a young girl that just does not do it for me.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/819256454780
    Scjobber please check your PM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape