Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 248 of 472 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 298 348 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 7074
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3369

    Toftt

    I'm heading out to meet Mercedes I'll issue report afterwards, has anyone hooked up with her?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...chick/38041057

  2. #3368
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18

    Missbrooklynsd

    Quote Originally Posted by BigChopper  [View Original Post]
    Had any seen this beauty? Been intrigued for quite some time!
    Yea I seen her a little while ago. Her pics are old and she's a little bigger than what her blurred out face pics show. I think she advertises C cups but are definitely not. I'd say B at best. I still had a good time with her tho. She's chill and cool to talk to, she smokes pot too so if you partake in those extracurricular activities then she's down to smoke. BBBJ, daty, miss, k9, rcg, multiple pops.

  3. #3367
    Quote Originally Posted by HorneyHornet  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she's fake. The girl in the pictures is Sabrina Nichole off OF / IG / Twitter. Just google image reverse search the pics, though I can't blame you for thinking she's real. I would LOVE / KILL to have my way with Sabrina.

  4. #3366

  5. #3365
    Quote Originally Posted by BigChopper  [View Original Post]
    Had any seen this beauty? Been intrigued for quite some time!
    She is well reviewed on T. E. are.

  6. #3364

    Missbrooklynsymmerssd

    Had any seen this beauty? Been intrigued for quite some time!

  7. #3363
    Quote Originally Posted by Edater  [View Original Post]
    Lady is friendly BUT just not attractive. The place, although in a nice neighborhood, is unsanitary. There are cum smears on the mirror! Yuck. The massage table is filthy, scared to put head in hole. Massage took less than 5 min. Entire session, less than 15 min. If in a bind and desperate, sure, ya, maybe? Otherwise, not really!

    Here's another Biggie you guys might like: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/61085374/.
    I've seen each once.

    The face of the first girl isn't that great, but she makes for a pleasant car date.

    The second girl wasn't fun at all. As soon as I walked in the door, she was judgemental from the start and was a control freak. I don't recommend her.

  8. #3362
    Quote Originally Posted by Edater  [View Original Post]
    Lady is friendly BUT just not attractive. The place, although in a nice neighborhood, is unsanitary. There are cum smears on the mirror! Yuck. The massage table is filthy, scared to put head in hole. Massage took less than 5 min. Entire session, less than 15 min. If in a bind and desperate, sure, ya, maybe? Otherwise, not really!

    Here's another Biggie you guys might like: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/61085374/.
    A. Attractiveness is in eye of the beholder. We all have different views on what it means.

    B. I've always experienced a clean environment, fresh towel and covering on massage table. Never noticed or analyzed any mirror stains. Always been offered fresh washcloths and use of a clean bathroom for clean up. I guess that's why they say YMMV. Peace.

    GL.

  9. #3361

    Um not really.

    Quote Originally Posted by GilfLover  [View Original Post]
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...iego/60887039/

    Saw her again the other day, very consistent provider. Light massage, smothered me with those big tits, watched her put on a squirt show while CBJ, then rode me and her clit vibrator until she had a wonderful big O. Hit her from behind for a bit before pulling off the jacket and cumblasting those big jugs while a hard tit fucking was taking place.

    Warm towel cleanup and a bottle of water for the road. She's a good one, will repeat again.
    Lady is friendly BUT just not attractive. The place, although in a nice neighborhood, is unsanitary. There are cum smears on the mirror! Yuck. The massage table is filthy, scared to put head in hole. Massage took less than 5 min. Entire session, less than 15 min. If in a bind and desperate, sure, ya, maybe? Otherwise, not really!

    Here's another Biggie you guys might like: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/61085374/.

  10. #3360

    Desire

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...iego/60887039/

    Saw her again the other day, very consistent provider. Light massage, smothered me with those big tits, watched her put on a squirt show while CBJ, then rode me and her clit vibrator until she had a wonderful big O. Hit her from behind for a bit before pulling off the jacket and cumblasting those big jugs while a hard tit fucking was taking place.

    Warm towel cleanup and a bottle of water for the road. She's a good one, will repeat again.

  11. #3359
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTom250  [View Original Post]
    I am new to San Diego looking for fun.
    Try Desire in Carlsbad. Nasty lady.

  12. #3358

    Bbw

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTom250  [View Original Post]
    I am new to San Diego looking for fun.
    https://tryst.link/escort/spencer-thomas

  13. #3357

    Never been able to see her

    I've reached out to her a handful of times, but she always stops responding when I try to set things up. Maybe try calling her, I've only done text myself.

    Quote Originally Posted by SdLiving1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider? Any info would be appreciated.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...iego/60869891/

  14. #3356

    Any BBW escorts you recommend?

    I am new to San Diego looking for fun.

  15. #3355

    Mia

    Has anyone seen this provider? Any info would be appreciated.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...iego/60869891/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape