Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 247 of 472 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 297 347 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 7068
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3378
    Quote Originally Posted by JamulSucks  [View Original Post]
    Lmao I've been there at least 5 times this past month and never paid more than $1. 20 for FS. . 5 entrance yeah but most I'll pay for a CBJ is $1 Please don't let this climb to $200.
    Is anyone willing to share a link to this place?

  2. #3377
    Quote Originally Posted by Edater  [View Original Post]
    You got a BJ from a Hispanic woman for $200, and this is news? WTF? I give up.
    Lmao I've been there at least 5 times this past month and never paid more than $1. 20 for FS. . 5 entrance yeah but most I'll pay for a CBJ is $1 Please don't let this climb to $200.

  3. #3376

    With all due respect.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dctex99  [View Original Post]
    Went there, $50 rent a bed, got Paola, $150 BJ, (some r $100)from Corona, Not Colombia. LOL. Good BJ, sexy girl, works 1 day a week, will be back!
    You got a BJ from a Hispanic woman for $200, and this is news? WTF? I give up.

  4. #3375

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by FingerLicking  [View Original Post]
    Is this an AMP?
    A commercial bldg, you text for addy, text when there and they let you in!

  5. #3374
    Quote Originally Posted by Dctex99  [View Original Post]
    Went there, $50 rent a bed, got Paola, $150 BJ, (some r $100)from Corona, Not Colombia. LOL. Good BJ, sexy girl, works 1 day a week, will be back!
    Is this an AMP?

  6. #3373

    Cedar Escondido

    Quote Originally Posted by Dctex99  [View Original Post]
    Went there, $50 rent a bed, got Paola, $150 BJ, (some r $100)from Corona, Not Colombia. LOL. Good BJ, sexy girl, works 1 day a week, will be back!
    I was also told that it's 120 for FS. Let's try to keep all in that ballpark, I know that the minimum wage as increased, but come on, it's not like the service will get any better.

  7. #3372

    Name or address please?

    I know exactly what your talking about but lost the contact. Been wanting to try this place also! Please drop the contact info please!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dctex99  [View Original Post]
    Went there, $50 rent a bed, got Paola, $150 BJ, (some r $100)from Corona, Not Colombia. LOL. Good BJ, sexy girl, works 1 day a week, will be back!

  8. #3371

    Latina place on Cedar, Escondido

    Went there, $50 rent a bed, got Paola, $150 BJ, (some r $100)from Corona, Not Colombia. LOL. Good BJ, sexy girl, works 1 day a week, will be back!

  9. #3370

    Toftt

    She flaked, think I'll go to and MP on Broadway in CV.

  10. #3369

    Toftt

    I'm heading out to meet Mercedes I'll issue report afterwards, has anyone hooked up with her?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...chick/38041057

  11. #3368
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18

    Missbrooklynsd

    Quote Originally Posted by BigChopper  [View Original Post]
    Had any seen this beauty? Been intrigued for quite some time!
    Yea I seen her a little while ago. Her pics are old and she's a little bigger than what her blurred out face pics show. I think she advertises C cups but are definitely not. I'd say B at best. I still had a good time with her tho. She's chill and cool to talk to, she smokes pot too so if you partake in those extracurricular activities then she's down to smoke. BBBJ, daty, miss, k9, rcg, multiple pops.

  12. #3367
    Quote Originally Posted by HorneyHornet  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she's fake. The girl in the pictures is Sabrina Nichole off OF / IG / Twitter. Just google image reverse search the pics, though I can't blame you for thinking she's real. I would LOVE / KILL to have my way with Sabrina.

  13. #3366

  14. #3365
    Quote Originally Posted by BigChopper  [View Original Post]
    Had any seen this beauty? Been intrigued for quite some time!
    She is well reviewed on T. E. are.

  15. #3364

    Missbrooklynsymmerssd

    Had any seen this beauty? Been intrigued for quite some time!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape