Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 886 of 1304 FirstFirst ... 386 786 836 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 936 986 ... LastLast
Results 13,276 to 13,290 of 19549
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6274

    Linda. Lisa. Eh, Close Enough?

    Quote Originally Posted by OpenDa88  [View Original Post]
    I have been trying to visit this one.

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/198241

    For some reason she makes excuses just when I'm about to head her way.

    Anyone with info whether it's worth it?
    Linda in this ad, is Lisa456 on TNA. Same number, while I haven't seen her, I figured I'd give you that info. https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?456339-lisa456.

  2. #6273

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    No, I never asked for it. Probably should have, but I go so infrequently to the same place that often the same girls aren't there anymore.
    Thanks, I will go there this week and sample.

  3. #6272
    Quote Originally Posted by WillShookSpear  [View Original Post]
    I'm personally 3 for 3 on that site, so while the odds may be poor overall, he ain't dreaming.
    Folks, I'm very forthcoming with intel about sex workers that openly advertise and I post now and then, review on RM, and send a lot of PMs.

    I'm not forthcoming about ladies that aren't openly advertising like cuddlers and legit LMT / CMTs because the YMMV is off the charts and there are risks for that person if openly shared.

    For cuddlers. Honestly, they're cheap. Create an account and go see one. Be generous. Be nice. Have a nice cuddle. Let your hands wander just a bit, and if you don't get called out of bounds, a bit more. At that point she'll either say "nope" or.

    If you're the kind of guy that gets impatient, rude or grabby it most likely ain't happening for you. Which is why I don't share that intel openly.

  4. #6271
    Quote Originally Posted by WillShookSpear  [View Original Post]
    I'm personally 3 for 3 on that site, so while the odds may be poor overall, he ain't dreaming.

    Can't speak to that particular lady.
    Quote Originally Posted by WillShookSpear  [View Original Post]
    I'm personally 3 for 3 on that site, so while the odds may be poor overall, he ain't dreaming.

    Can't speak to that particular lady.
    LOL I'm the 5th person, if you are sharing, please PM as well. Thanks!

  5. #6270
    Quote Originally Posted by WillShookSpear  [View Original Post]
    I'm personally 3 for 3 on that site, so while the odds may be poor overall, he ain't dreaming.

    Can't speak to that particular lady.
    I'm the 4th person now LOL, apologies. But curious as well if you are passing knowledge.

  6. #6269

    No name

    Quote Originally Posted by OpenDa88  [View Original Post]
    Do you remember her name?
    No, I never asked for it. Probably should have, but I go so infrequently to the same place that often the same girls aren't there anymore.

  7. #6268

    Lazy Cat

    Quote Originally Posted by MassagedGuy  [View Original Post]
    It use to be good, but now they have many problems with gps. But that report was a long time ago. Maybe if you go back.

    And things have changed it would help us all.
    I've gone twice in the past few months. Both times I have gotten cute younger (30's or less) girls, and have been happy with the massage, but both times they wanted 100 on the flip to be able to roam with my hands.

    I just get better bang for the buck at other locations, so I have moved on.

  8. #6267
    Quote Originally Posted by GonnaRaiseHell  [View Original Post]
    Would you be willing to send me a PM with what services you got, how much, and who?
    I would also be interested in any information you may have on the subject. Feel free to PM me. Thank you.

  9. #6266
    Quote Originally Posted by WillShookSpear  [View Original Post]
    I'm personally 3 for 3 on that site, so while the odds may be poor overall, he ain't dreaming.

    Can't speak to that particular lady.
    Would love to know how you went about doing that. PM or otherwise.

  10. #6265
    Went to Jasmin spa in Marysville, had not been there for 4 months. Was surprised to be greeted by a tall, pretty Asian lady of about late 30's to early 40's. She was wearing a nice dress, low cut showing off her ample breasts. Massage was mediocre at best but not terrible. Very firm legs and backside which I explored while she was massaging me standing by my head. On the flip she pulled down her top so I could examine her girls, very firm, likely enhanced but a quality job so as to not be obvious or too hard. Most impressive were her large firm erect 45 cal bullets, a bit sensitive there so be gentle. Damage was. 40 for hh + . 60. The Mamasan is a bit older but still decent looking and nice body. New girl said she had only been there for a few days, did not ask for extras. Have received extras from the older one but not as far as FS. So imo you will get less from the better looking one (Yu yu) and more from the mamasan, only 2 work there.

  11. #6264
    Quote Originally Posted by Smye88  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Lazy Cat Massage off of 163rd before I TOFTT?
    It use to be good, but now they have many problems with gps. But that report was a long time ago. Maybe if you go back.

    And things have changed it would help us all.

  12. #6263

    Cuddlers

    Would you be willing to send me a PM with what services you got, how much, and who?

    Quote Originally Posted by WillShookSpear  [View Original Post]
    I'm personally 3 for 3 on that site, so while the odds may be poor overall, he ain't dreaming.

    Can't speak to that particular lady.

  13. #6262

    Lazy Cat

    Quote Originally Posted by Smye88  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Lazy Cat Massage off of 163rd before I TOFTT?
    It's been a few months, but last time, super hot young skinny girl gave a slightly over normal priced HE, wanted extra to take the top off. Thank you in advance for TOFTT, please report or PM!

  14. #6261
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #6260
    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    Last time I was there got a good massage with lots of teasing, from a young (mid to late 20's) pretty cute girl with a nice personality. Lots of body kisses, teasing, OTC touching. At one point she got in a 69 position and her panty-covered crotch was right there on full display. She made BJ sounds while stroking me in this position which felt amazing. She was really cheerful the whole time. $60+$60 (she asked for the tip at the end and was set on $60, but IMO it was worth it).

    Address is 12X N 85th
    Thanks for the input guys.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape