Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 887 of 1304 FirstFirst ... 387 787 837 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 937 987 ... LastLast
Results 13,291 to 13,305 of 19550
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6260
    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    Last time I was there got a good massage with lots of teasing, from a young (mid to late 20's) pretty cute girl with a nice personality. Lots of body kisses, teasing, OTC touching. At one point she got in a 69 position and her panty-covered crotch was right there on full display. She made BJ sounds while stroking me in this position which felt amazing. She was really cheerful the whole time. $60+$60 (she asked for the tip at the end and was set on $60, but IMO it was worth it).

    Address is 12X N 85th
    Thanks for the input guys.

  2. #6259

    Lazy Cat

    Any intel on Lazy Cat Massage off of 163rd before I TOFTT?

  3. #6258
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous420  [View Original Post]
    You're dreaming.
    I'm personally 3 for 3 on that site, so while the odds may be poor overall, he ain't dreaming.

    Can't speak to that particular lady.

  4. #6257
    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    Sorry if this is too off topic for this thread, but I was wondering if anyone has had any luck with any of the cuddle sites? I have my eye on this one and thought I'd ask here to see if anyone has any experience with her. She does mention "platonic" once, but other language suggests that it could be a YMMV if there's a connection. Or am I just dreaming?

    https://cuddlecompanions.org/cuddler/rorasnuggles/
    You're dreaming.

    Toss money down that hole if you want to. Might take many visits before you catch on that it's just you and your hand tonight.

  5. #6256
    Dam I was hoping to see her too. Someone here posted that she lost some weight and now looks great.

    Quote Originally Posted by OpenDa88  [View Original Post]
    I have been trying to visit this one.

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/198241

    For some reason she makes excuses just when I'm about to head her way.

    Anyone with info whether it's worth it?

  6. #6255

    Harmony

    Recently visited Harmony to see Mimi. She is no longer there, anyone know where she went?

    Decided to stay since I was greeted by a young, with great body girl. Name was Julia, said she was 30, looked younger, looked great. Vietnamese I think.

    Paid house. 6, led by 5 minute oil rub, asked to turn. Wanted 2.0 on top of house, was able to negotiate down to standard, but she kept asking for 2. 0.

    I will say she has the best ass I have seen at an AMP hands down. The only problem was that it was just a rush, only did standing K9, but with her body I did not mind. In and out in about 15 minutes.

    If you want to see a young girl with a great body, and a nice ass, she is definitely a good see. But I probably won't go back.

    I'm more of a boobs person. So will appreciate any intel! Stay healthy.

  7. #6254

    Regarding Cuddle Companions

    OK, you piqued my interest. And then I ran into this one: https://cuddlecompanions.org/cuddler/sweetddd/.

    Seriously, sweetdd needs to think about those photos a bit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    Sorry if this is too off topic for this thread, but I was wondering if anyone has had any luck with any of the cuddle sites? I have my eye on this one and thought I'd ask here to see if anyone has any experience with her. She does mention "platonic" once, but other language suggests that it could be a YMMV if there's a connection. Or am I just dreaming?

    https://cuddlecompanions.org/cuddler/rorasnuggles/

  8. #6253

    Anyone visited her

    I have been trying to visit this one.

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/198241

    For some reason she makes excuses just when I'm about to head her way.

    Anyone with info whether it's worth it?

  9. #6252

    Name

    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    Last time I was there got a good massage with lots of teasing, from a young (mid to late 20's) pretty cute girl with a nice personality. Lots of body kisses, teasing, OTC touching. At one point she got in a 69 position and her panty-covered crotch was right there on full display. She made BJ sounds while stroking me in this position which felt amazing. She was really cheerful the whole time. $60+$60 (she asked for the tip at the end and was set on $60, but IMO it was worth it).
    Do you remember her name?

  10. #6251

    Rorasnuggles from Cuddle Companions

    Sorry if this is too off topic for this thread, but I was wondering if anyone has had any luck with any of the cuddle sites? I have my eye on this one and thought I'd ask here to see if anyone has any experience with her. She does mention "platonic" once, but other language suggests that it could be a YMMV if there's a connection. Or am I just dreaming?

    https://cuddlecompanions.org/cuddler/rorasnuggles/

  11. #6250

    Sunrise

    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    Last time I was there got a good massage with lots of teasing, from a young (mid to late 20's) pretty cute girl with a nice personality. Lots of body kisses, teasing, OTC touching. At one point she got in a 69 position and her panty-covered crotch was right there on full display. She made BJ sounds while stroking me in this position which felt amazing. She was really cheerful the whole time. $60+$60 (she asked for the tip at the end and was set on $60, but IMO it was worth it).
    Happen to get a name? How long ago?

  12. #6249

    Sunrise on 85th

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueOrigin  [View Original Post]
    Folks any input on Sunrise massage on 121 and 85th St Seattle.

    Next to the Cozy Nut Tavern Cocktail shop?
    Last time I was there got a good massage with lots of teasing, from a young (mid to late 20's) pretty cute girl with a nice personality. Lots of body kisses, teasing, OTC touching. At one point she got in a 69 position and her panty-covered crotch was right there on full display. She made BJ sounds while stroking me in this position which felt amazing. She was really cheerful the whole time. $60+$60 (she asked for the tip at the end and was set on $60, but IMO it was worth it).

    Address is 12X N 85th

  13. #6248
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueOrigin  [View Original Post]
    Folks any input on Sunrise massage on 121 and 85th St Seattle.

    Next to the Cozy Nut Tavern Cocktail shop?
    Sherry from Two Sisters moved to here as I recall. She texted me after Two Sisters closed and let me know she was working there now.

    Also, it should be 1st ave nw and and 85th St.

  14. #6247

    Any hot young AMPs at all?

    If anyone knows of any place in Seattle, North, or even Eastside where there is an AMP with a skinny, younger than 30, that provides a topless HE?? More is okay, just not into FS from these places, but really miss Shirley!! Feel free to PM, going to do some more exploring this weekend, but so far only found 30's, 40's, not even that hot.

    Also, anyone visit Lazy Cat lately? Used to have one there, but its been a while for me.

  15. #6246

    Rainier massage

    Saw "Lucy" a couple of weeks back. Paid 60 for the house. 100 for everything.

    She was good. A little BBBJ, and then into cfs. Didn't feel like it lasted very long. Some missionary and then she rode me and I nutted. Wish I had lasted longer. No doggy, Greek wasn't on the menu.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape