Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 12,301 to 12,315 of 18389
-
04-26-21 10:22 #6089Senior Member

Posts: 385That's a shit ton of things on her "no" list. At least she's warning guys away from that stinky kitty. LOL.
Originally Posted by Sairento
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-21 07:31 #6088Senior Member

Posts: 76Is this her? https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi...xis_sigmannoah.
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-21 01:17 #6087Senior Member

Posts: 560Wouldn't surprise me
Had a feeling she was a pro (the signs were there), yet I still moved forward with the meet. Figured I was already nearby & that doing her that one favor would make the meet better. Technically, she did ask if I wanted to stay longer--so perhaps a second pop was on the table. But by then, I was just too irked by it all & was ready to head home. To me, the negatives far outweighed the positives.
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]
If anyone's feeling lucky, I hope they have a better experience. For 300 though, you can have a much better time elsewhere--not to mention with someone who's kitty won't smell like a buffet stocked with month-old seafood. *shudders*.
-
04-26-21 00:44 #6086Senior Member

Posts: 1021Avisdoll
Anyone met this one yet? We've been texting back and forth for damn near a month and haven't pulled the trigger yet, if anyone's got any details please pm me. Thank you.
https://www.seeking.com/member/98257...9-8a0dee40db1b
-
04-25-21 21:51 #6085Senior Member

Posts: 812Reston Robber treatment
I believe she is the reincarnation of our Reston Robber, let's send her on another wild good chase.
Originally Posted by Pyty11
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-21 21:50 #6084Senior Member

Posts: 812Reston Robber treatment
Set up a M&G but don't turn up, instead send her on a wild goose chase from the comfort of your home.
Originally Posted by Sufuyuyg8
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-21 21:38 #6083Senior Member

Posts: 452She tells me she has reviews on private delights.
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-21 21:23 #6082Senior Member

Posts: 560https://www.seeking.com/member/4f4ce...2-abd1008418ae
Originally Posted by Pyty11
[View Original Post]
That's the link you're referencing. Saw that profile earlier as well, but wasn't 100% certain it was the same one who robs folks with accomplices near TGIF and Worldgate.
Did you happen to get her digits? And if so, did they end in either -5510 or -7728?
-
04-25-21 21:20 #6081Senior Member

Posts: 1021Xoxobbym
This one "doesn't do physical / intimacy stuff". LOL.
https://www.seeking.com/member/7ce4c...9-48f07af23f4d
-
04-25-21 17:22 #6080Senior Member

Posts: 49Lexisexy1992 is anther thief.
Be aware of this one she is another thief. She operates in the area of Herndon. Sorry I don't have the link but here are some screen shots of her profile.
-
04-25-21 14:57 #6079Senior Member

Posts: 49$$ I forgotten what was the reston robber treatment.
Originally Posted by GMarts018
[View Original Post]
I just ignore the reston girl everytime I see her new profiles.
-
04-25-21 12:17 #6078Senior Member

Posts: 131How much money did she end up getting from you? Likely paid for her hotel for a few nights. Perhaps we should give her the Reston robber treatment?
Originally Posted by Sufuyuyg8
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-21 09:55 #6077Senior Member

Posts: 49Yeah her story was that she just moved from va beach and was staying at a hotel. Looking for help getting a apartment.
Originally Posted by Kingmaletx
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-21 08:56 #6076Senior Member

Posts: 140Just got a screenshot of her profile for posterity in case it goes down.
Originally Posted by Sufuyuyg8
[View Original Post]
Did this happen at a hotel? One of her choice?
-
04-24-21 22:14 #6075Senior Member

Posts: 49Thief dannibaby
https://www.seeking.com/member/a28f1...3-53ef874feb01
Watch out for this one. She took the money and then a few minutes later a knock on the door and her boyfriend demanding I leave.
And she already blocked me













Reply With Quote





