Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 573 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 73 473 523 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 623 673 1073 1573 ... LastLast
Results 8,581 to 8,595 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16243

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by TheoGuderian  [View Original Post]
    But when I am.

    https://tryst.link/escort/aurora-travels

    I'm also a firm believer that the value of an encounter is what you're willing to spend and what the lady is willing to accept.

    But I'm fucked 8 ways from Sunday trying to figure this one out. If you end up seeing this one, please explain it too me because I don't see the value prop here outside of those to whom 3 K is the equivalent of a FrappaFuckingChino to me.

    Otherwise I'm just. Speechless.
    I found nothing on the oThER site either. I wouldn't even waste a thought on her.

  2. #16242

    I'm not often speechless.

    But when I am.

    https://tryst.link/escort/aurora-travels

    I'm also a firm believer that the value of an encounter is what you're willing to spend and what the lady is willing to accept.

    But I'm fucked 8 ways from Sunday trying to figure this one out. If you end up seeing this one, please explain it too me because I don't see the value prop here outside of those to whom 3 K is the equivalent of a FrappaFuckingChino to me.

    Otherwise I'm just. Speechless.

  3. #16241

    Everyone has issues but.

    That was my experience. She got shitty really quick trying to make arrangements. I don't care what it tastes like or if it really is made of gold, I won't try to make arrangements again!

    Quote Originally Posted by Garmila  [View Original Post]
    I guess we're not here to make friends, but I had an issue with her regarding arrangements. She doesn't have a problem with getting shitty if things don't go to suit her. Did it for me, I have no interest in seeing her. Be safe, g.

  4. #16240

    Great Start!

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyJ0222  [View Original Post]
    I see Hannah several times a month. I've never had an issue with her and teeth. Her apartment was a mess when I first started seeing her but it's been clean recently. She's a sweetheart. If you think there's other issues then maybe you should look at yourself. She's clean. Pussy always taste excellent. Never drink or on drugs.
    I guess we're not here to make friends, but I had an issue with her regarding arrangements. She doesn't have a problem with getting shitty if things don't go to suit her. Did it for me, I have no interest in seeing her. Be safe, g.

  5. #16239
    Quote Originally Posted by Assmanoh  [View Original Post]
    Visited Hanna in Noblesville (Has ad on EB and Tryst). She's know for her BBBJ based on the reviews.

    I wouldn't repeat for a couple of reasons. Very business like, seemed rushed to get started and finished. BBBJ was very toothy which broke the skin. I keep hand sanitizer in my car and use after a visit and WOW did it sting. I expected much better given all the high praises.
    Yeah I had a similar experience with Hannah.

    She has a bad case of GPS. Met her a few months back when her QV was it a reasonable rate (I always test new providers out with a QV to make sure the HR is well spent). She works out of an apartment in Noblesville seemed run down the time I was there. Her location would have made her a regular in my rotation, if services had been better.

    Services was mechanical at best, and she just wanted to get the job done and collect the donation. BBBJ was good for me (no teeth). Her attitude is really what turned me off. She is bigger than her pics indicate, which isn't a problem for me some of the best providers I've been with have been thick, with plenty of places to hang on to. I Still like my spinners, and athletic builds too. Variety is the spice of life, and my main reason for being in the hobby.

    She did a half ass cowgirl, and kept pushing for doggy my least favorite position you know the customer. Just bad customer service all around.

    So over all her negative attitude, mechanical services, and her lack of interest in the service turned me off to her. I've seen positive reviews and as always YMMV.

  6. #16238
    Shill for some chick named Hanna


    Posts: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by SlummiesChap  [View Original Post]
    I also think there may be some other issues with her. Don't want to judge but just my take.
    I see Hannah several times a month. I've never had an issue with her and teeth. Her apartment was a mess when I first started seeing her but it's been clean recently. She's a sweetheart. If you think there's other issues then maybe you should look at yourself. She's clean. Pussy always taste excellent. Never drink or on drugs.

  7. #16237
    Quote Originally Posted by SexCreation110  [View Original Post]
    She's a little lumpy, but she's cool. Was very responsive by phone. Didn't have the typical dumb delays. Would recommend.
    Took her 2 days to respond so haven't got to try it yet.

  8. #16236

    Dummy

    Lina/Lena has posted for a while and something kept keeping me from responding, but I finally did this morning. I should've listened to that voice. The initial text exchange was pleasant enough and then I asked her if she was GFE. She said no. I told her thank you. She then replied "are you coming or not!. I responded thank you but I'm really looking for a GFE experience. Her response was "well then you should've said that from the beginning and not wasted my time". I replied likewise if your post would've indicated such, that also would've saved us both time. She then replied "I'm not the one looking for services dummy". LOL. I then replied that I wouldn't put myself at the level of name calling, but that I would leave an honest review of our exchange. Her response was "I wouldn't do anything stupid like that if I were you". Not sure whether to take that as some kind of threat or what! Isn't it always nice when things actually work out in your favor. I would say I dodged a bullet on that one based on her attitude and hopefully this saves some of you from doing the same.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/India...apolis/linag78

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/61383664/

  9. #16235

    Saw her too

    Quote Originally Posted by ElJefe12  [View Original Post]
    I actually ran into this girl in the speedway area. She was walking along and so I took a chance and boy was I the winner of the day LOL. She's a very cool girl easy to talk to. I was able to take her back to my place and we had our fun. Started with her riding me for a bit and switched to doggy. She loves what she does and she can get on off quicker than you will. I had lost my regular and found her so be good to her boys she's a very good provider. $1. Was the damage and I can't wait to see her and those jugs again soon. Stay safe boys.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/kiki-dangerous/494484008335
    She's a little lumpy, but she's cool. Was very responsive by phone. Didn't have the typical dumb delays. Would recommend.

  10. #16234
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGuye1  [View Original Post]
    She's still in Vegas.
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...egas/61332451/

  11. #16233

    Carolina DI

    Quote Originally Posted by PencilAndPaper  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Carolina yet by chance?
    Yes I saw her Monday. Speaks no English but she is a great time! Everything covered. Bolt ons too I'll repeat.

  12. #16232

    Yup

    Yea their legit. It was OK. I've the blonder girl a while ago.

  13. #16231

    Don't waste your time or money

    Quote Originally Posted by BagoHammer1  [View Original Post]
    There have been reviews. IIRC most reviews wouldn't repeat.
    Unpleasant experience. Upsell, complaining, rushing and unattractive.

  14. #16230

    Mmgeg

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyGoing9922  [View Original Post]
    Last I heard she moved to Vegas.
    She's still in Vegas.

  15. #16229

    Kiki

    I actually ran into this girl in the speedway area. She was walking along and so I took a chance and boy was I the winner of the day LOL. She's a very cool girl easy to talk to. I was able to take her back to my place and we had our fun. Started with her riding me for a bit and switched to doggy. She loves what she does and she can get on off quicker than you will. I had lost my regular and found her so be good to her boys she's a very good provider. $1. Was the damage and I can't wait to see her and those jugs again soon. Stay safe boys.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/kiki-dangerous/494484008335

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape