Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 516 of 736 FirstFirst ... 16 416 466 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 566 616 ... LastLast
Results 7,726 to 7,740 of 11033
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3308

    So hot

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyWebfFoot  [View Original Post]
    Very.

    5 ft 5 in, Petite.

    Incall.

    USA Washington Bellevue.

    Incall, GFE:

    $300,15 min. $350,30 min.

    $400,45 min. $450,60 min.

    Extras: MSOG: +$50 CIM / COF, +$50 VIDEO, +$200.

    VIP / PSE:

    $700,30 min // $800,45 min /1000,60 min. Extras: MSOG, +$100 VIDEO, +300.
    She's so hot I'm actually considering this. Ok down boy, he says while beating his penis with a hammer.

  2. #3307
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2935
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyWebfFoot  [View Original Post]
    Very.

    5 ft 5 in, Petite.

    Incall.

    USA Washington Bellevue.

    Incall, GFE:

    $300,15 min. $350,30 min.

    $400,45 min. $450,60 min.

    Extras: MSOG: +$50 CIM / COF, +$50 VIDEO, +$200.

    VIP / PSE:

    $700,30 min // $800,45 min /1000,60 min. Extras: MSOG, +$100 VIDEO, +300.
    Love love love her look, but never dropping that kinda of coin for pussy.

    Unless I when lotto then I would rent that ass for a week at a time!

  3. #3306

    Bonnie

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    How stupid we talking?
    Very.

    5 ft 5 in, Petite.

    Incall.

    USA Washington Bellevue.

    Incall, GFE:

    $300,15 min. $350,30 min.

    $400,45 min. $450,60 min.

    Extras: MSOG: +$50 CIM / COF, +$50 VIDEO, +$200.

    VIP / PSE:

    $700,30 min // $800,45 min /1000,60 min. Extras: MSOG, +$100 VIDEO, +300.

  4. #3305
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    How stupid we talking?
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Washi...tle/BonnieWolf

  5. #3304
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    Looks edible as always. Was close to BBFS last time but her rates got stupid so I bowed out. Anyone taking the plunge? I'm out of state otherwise maybe I'd try agaiN.
    How stupid we talking?

  6. #3303

    Eros verified / Protonmail

    Hi all,

    Relatively new to the game. I understand Eros verified doesn't mean much, but if someone has a protonmail does that mean they're likely legit?

    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...962.htm?cat=48

    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...957.htm?cat=48

    Referring to the above 2. Thanks.

  7. #3302

    Bonnie Wolf is back

    Looks edible as always. Was close to BBFS last time but her rates got stupid so I bowed out. Anyone taking the plunge? I'm out of state otherwise maybe I'd try agaiN.

  8. #3301

    Filipina

    Thanks for the info everyone!

  9. #3300

    Here's what I was told

    Quote Originally Posted by VinceHeartSk  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this girl?

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...n/306766020244

    Looks kind of blasian to me.

    Feel free to PM.
    $. 6 hhr $$. 2 hr no GFE first date, only regulars. Seemed pretty open otherwise. Was responsive to me.

  10. #3299
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    What general are does she host from?
    Waterfront, near Stadium High School.

  11. #3298

    Meant to add, definitely Filipina

    Quote Originally Posted by WamSam  [View Original Post]
    I too have been meaning to ask this forum the same as I find no search results. She is also on the board where here likes / dislikes conflict with her STG interests. Also, I'm not picking up Blasian but more like PH indigenous / native genes. Either way, that's what I like as well.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?422128-PrettyPinay
    Between her identifying as such in her ads, the username Pinay, and the tattoo of the Philippines sun on her leg, how much more Filipino can she be?

  12. #3297

    Reached out on separate days to try and get an appointment

    Quote Originally Posted by WamSam  [View Original Post]
    I too have been meaning to ask this forum the same as I find no search results. She is also on the board where here likes / dislikes conflict with her STG interests. Also, I'm not picking up Blasian but more like PH indigenous / native genes. Either way, that's what I like as well.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?422128-PrettyPinay
    I asked for her rate to book an hour of her time (no explicit language used). .

    She's my type, but no response and no rate, so why should I try again?

    Am curious about the rate and experience if anyone actually meets her.

  13. #3296

    Filipina (I hope) in BLV

    Quote Originally Posted by VinceHeartSk  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this girl?

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...n/306766020244

    Looks kind of blasian to me.

    Feel free to PM.
    I too have been meaning to ask this forum the same as I find no search results. She is also on the board where here likes / dislikes conflict with her STG interests. Also, I'm not picking up Blasian but more like PH indigenous / native genes. Either way, that's what I like as well.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?422128-PrettyPinay

  14. #3295

    Filipino in Bellevue

    Any intel on this girl?

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...n/306766020244

    Looks kind of blasian to me.

    Feel free to PM.

  15. #3294
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Some folks don't like her, but I've had success with Buffy in Bothell, she sucks a mean sick and has no quit in her, a bit more $ than what you mentioned but she gets the job done. If you don't mind a bit of butter face, she's young and willing. She's on the other board.
    Eh, idk. I think she looks a lot better in person than in her pics. Kaylani is an awful photographer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape