Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 516 of 735 FirstFirst ... 16 416 466 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 566 616 ... LastLast
Results 7,726 to 7,740 of 11019
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3294
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    Looks edible as always. Was close to BBFS last time but her rates got stupid so I bowed out. Anyone taking the plunge? I'm out of state otherwise maybe I'd try agaiN.
    How stupid we talking?

  2. #3293

    Eros verified / Protonmail

    Hi all,

    Relatively new to the game. I understand Eros verified doesn't mean much, but if someone has a protonmail does that mean they're likely legit?

    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...962.htm?cat=48

    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...957.htm?cat=48

    Referring to the above 2. Thanks.

  3. #3292

    Bonnie Wolf is back

    Looks edible as always. Was close to BBFS last time but her rates got stupid so I bowed out. Anyone taking the plunge? I'm out of state otherwise maybe I'd try agaiN.

  4. #3291

    Filipina

    Thanks for the info everyone!

  5. #3290

    Here's what I was told

    Quote Originally Posted by VinceHeartSk  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this girl?

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...n/306766020244

    Looks kind of blasian to me.

    Feel free to PM.
    $. 6 hhr $$. 2 hr no GFE first date, only regulars. Seemed pretty open otherwise. Was responsive to me.

  6. #3289
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    What general are does she host from?
    Waterfront, near Stadium High School.

  7. #3288

    Meant to add, definitely Filipina

    Quote Originally Posted by WamSam  [View Original Post]
    I too have been meaning to ask this forum the same as I find no search results. She is also on the board where here likes / dislikes conflict with her STG interests. Also, I'm not picking up Blasian but more like PH indigenous / native genes. Either way, that's what I like as well.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?422128-PrettyPinay
    Between her identifying as such in her ads, the username Pinay, and the tattoo of the Philippines sun on her leg, how much more Filipino can she be?

  8. #3287

    Reached out on separate days to try and get an appointment

    Quote Originally Posted by WamSam  [View Original Post]
    I too have been meaning to ask this forum the same as I find no search results. She is also on the board where here likes / dislikes conflict with her STG interests. Also, I'm not picking up Blasian but more like PH indigenous / native genes. Either way, that's what I like as well.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?422128-PrettyPinay
    I asked for her rate to book an hour of her time (no explicit language used). .

    She's my type, but no response and no rate, so why should I try again?

    Am curious about the rate and experience if anyone actually meets her.

  9. #3286

    Filipina (I hope) in BLV

    Quote Originally Posted by VinceHeartSk  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this girl?

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...n/306766020244

    Looks kind of blasian to me.

    Feel free to PM.
    I too have been meaning to ask this forum the same as I find no search results. She is also on the board where here likes / dislikes conflict with her STG interests. Also, I'm not picking up Blasian but more like PH indigenous / native genes. Either way, that's what I like as well.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?422128-PrettyPinay

  10. #3285

    Filipino in Bellevue

    Any intel on this girl?

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...n/306766020244

    Looks kind of blasian to me.

    Feel free to PM.

  11. #3284
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Some folks don't like her, but I've had success with Buffy in Bothell, she sucks a mean sick and has no quit in her, a bit more $ than what you mentioned but she gets the job done. If you don't mind a bit of butter face, she's young and willing. She's on the other board.
    Eh, idk. I think she looks a lot better in person than in her pics. Kaylani is an awful photographer.

  12. #3283

    Veronica

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvaAtar  [View Original Post]
    Veronica is legendary if you're willing to travel to Tacoma.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/61276430/
    What general are does she host from?

  13. #3282
    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    Butter face??
    "She's got such a hot body. But her face. Yikes!

  14. #3281

    Butter face

    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    Butter face??
    It means hot body but not so attractive face.

  15. #3280
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Some folks don't like her, but I've had success with Buffy in Bothell, she sucks a mean sick and has no quit in her, a bit more $ than what you mentioned but she gets the job done. If you don't mind a bit of butter face, she's young and willing. She's on the other board.
    Butter face??

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape