Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 345 of 662 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 395 445 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4761

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    Kitty is real, youngish (mid to late 20's with 1 kid), and has a nice tight beautiful looking kitty. Slight baby damage, but she's going enough that it's really not a turn off and just adds to her "thick" appeal. Let me tell you, she is perfectly thick in all the right places. She has some big knockers which are still plenty perky (IMO). And her ass. My god! In doggystyle it's quite the site. Her ass is large, tight, and silky smooth and the same goes for her kitty. She's perfectly shaved and appears her age down there. I opened her up and took a peak inside just to do an external health inspection and let me tell you! She passed with flying colors. One of the cleanest, prettiest kittys I've ever seen.

    She also gave good BBBJ. She was deep throating my average member willingly and did not seem to be rushing whatsoever. Will repeat just for BBBJCIM at some point in the future to fully experience her talent. But, for our first meeting (which literally just happened) I decided to go all the way. And by all the way I mean bbfscip. I took out the FS donation, put half in my wallet and the other half in the cup holder. We met at a secluded parking lot in a woodsy area. I wanted to see her body when she walked to my car before telling her I wanted FS 100%. I figured I'd at least get the BBBJ for half the donation if she didn't turn me on all the way like that. But boy was I 100% on board for FS the moment I saw her walk around the back of my car.

    Her ass is enormous on her small frame. I'm thinking implants potentially. The Dr. Did an amazing job because her ass looked amazing (both immediately upon meeting and later when naked). It's a hip hop ass, fittingly so as she has a sort of urban (ghetto) flare to her. But, she pulls it off with style and is well spoken and polite with a slight Puerto Rican mami type accent (not to sound racist or anything). Think iggi azalea or Kim Kardashian but not as enormous, but similar LOL!

    She was on time, polite, friendly, I need trades to trade.
    Any contact info available? I'll go check her out tonight LOL.

  2. #4760

    Kitty is Real

    Kitty is real, youngish (mid to late 20's with 1 kid), and has a nice tight beautiful looking kitty. Slight baby damage, but she's going enough that it's really not a turn off and just adds to her "thick" appeal. Let me tell you, she is perfectly thick in all the right places. She has some big knockers which are still plenty perky (IMO). And her ass. My god! In doggystyle it's quite the site. Her ass is large, tight, and silky smooth and the same goes for her kitty. She's perfectly shaved and appears her age down there. I opened her up and took a peak inside just to do an external health inspection and let me tell you! She passed with flying colors. One of the cleanest, prettiest kittys I've ever seen.

    She also gave good BBBJ. She was deep throating my average member willingly and did not seem to be rushing whatsoever. Will repeat just for BBBJCIM at some point in the future to fully experience her talent. But, for our first meeting (which literally just happened) I decided to go all the way. And by all the way I mean bbfscip. I took out the FS donation, put half in my wallet and the other half in the cup holder. We met at a secluded parking lot in a woodsy area. I wanted to see her body when she walked to my car before telling her I wanted FS 100%. I figured I'd at least get the BBBJ for half the donation if she didn't turn me on all the way like that. But boy was I 100% on board for FS the moment I saw her walk around the back of my car.

    Her ass is enormous on her small frame. I'm thinking implants potentially. The Dr. Did an amazing job because her ass looked amazing (both immediately upon meeting and later when naked). It's a hip hop ass, fittingly so as she has a sort of urban (ghetto) flare to her. But, she pulls it off with style and is well spoken and polite with a slight Puerto Rican mami type accent (not to sound racist or anything). Think iggi azalea or Kim Kardashian but not as enormous, but similar LOL!

    She was on time, polite, friendly, I need trades to trade.

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    Another photo from Kitty. Is she a lot fatter than this in real life?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 18950AFC-152B-4247-AF19-D98A0CA7C8FE.jpg‎   83C1D94B-971A-4871-A146-12B6852CEA05.jpg‎  

  3. #4759

    SW vs Escort

    "Picking up a SW it's easy not to incriminate yourself." You are viewing the two genres through one set of glasses "the phone call". Escorts require voice or text contact which makes you nervous because you're putting details out there over the phone and they are details which could be used against you in court (yes, valid). Yes, SW's don't require phone contact for pick up so that avoids the digital paper trail. But, that's focusing on a a non existent risk in the SW world. The real risk is the moment of pick up and every moment up until she's out of your car and your not tailed or pulled over after that. The risk is in your presence and her presence in your car.

    If the cops pull you over and you have a street walker with a criminal history of prostitution on her record they will try to find a reason to get you. So, make sure your tail lights are all working and don't do any pick ups in broad daylight on Main Street.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaFord  [View Original Post]
    Good evening gentlemen, I have been in the SW scene for a few years now but have never dabbled in the escort scene. I am actually more nervous about contacting a girl then picking up a SW. I don't know, I feel as though it's way more straight forward to pick up a SW then it is to call up a girl. Picking up a SW it's easy to not incriminate yourself vs via phone. Any advice for a newbie in this scene? I was scrolling through the adds and surprisingly I found 2 SW that also post they are black Brittany and Jackie.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/606841290614

    I believe this is black Brittany but I am unsure and have never picked her up.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/978140411901

    This is Jackie and I have picked her up before. Her BBBJ in my opinion wasn't spectacular by any means but not terrible either. I ended up going FS with her and she was going to let me in raw just no CIP. That really isn't my style and I will never risk that so I always wrap up. All in all it wasn't that bad of an experience and I would repeat.

  4. #4758

    This is Brandi Og.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/900019897261

    Sorry I should've just posted her ad link, the other day. When you had asked. But I was very frustrated with her. And still am. Most likely won't be repeating with her! And I originally said, I didn't trust her incall. With her having friends around. From what she told me before, when she did an outcall to me. A few weeks ago. Call it a hunch or a bad vibe. I do NOT recommend an incall with this gal. I had a decent time with her, for the outcall date. An I never gave her the money upfront. She also didn't ask for it upfront. This will be the last time, I post of this Brandi girl.

  5. #4757
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Seems new. Looks decent! All boxes checked for services.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/351750207769
    She got my attention.

  6. #4756

    Anybody indulge?

    Seems new. Looks decent! All boxes checked for services.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/351750207769

  7. #4755

    You're asking for the link to Brandi.

    She was a good time for me. Not sure how she'd be on a repeat visit??

    My posts from last night was about Jaqui. She was bad. And that was a few months ago. Somebody had gave her a good review last night. Go see his post if you want to see Jaquis ad link. She is a thin, hardcore addict. Nothing like those pics. You have any more questions Ogdibbedy??

  8. #4754

    Put in the effort man and follow the posts down.

    It's very easy and simple. What's so hard about that?? Geez Louise. Lmao. You'll see it way down below. This stuff is easy. Shouldn't have to explain.

  9. #4753

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Matty1169  [View Original Post]
    For at this juncture. She may end up disappointing. Or you may end up being disappointed? I know she told me when I saw her that time, how there were like 2 guys, who didn't like how she was dressed. Because she was all bundled up. They said she didn't appear like as her pictures. That must have been their way of saying she looked bummy? She can't say that I kind of didn't look like my pics. When her ad pics look old. From when she used to be her former stripper self. That is in no way a dis. Just me saying a Spade can't call a Spade. Whatever the hell that saying is?
    Where's the link?

  10. #4752

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Matty1169  [View Original Post]
    That Jaqui girl is a worn out version of those ad pics. Not just a little bit worn either. Ya don't believe me, go see for yourself. And she was another one who left a stench after sex. Luckily it didn't last long. I've smelt worse. Glad I wrapped up with her. She tried to upsell for BBBJ, LMAO. Before I fucked her. So I skipped that part. NOT worth seeing her, at all. For the record, anyone who ever asks these girls about what anyone says on this Site, they'll never admit to shit. Just so you guys know. That never works. And in fact that can go against you. In a negative way. Anyone recommending this girl has lost their mind.
    Do you have a link?

  11. #4751

    It's not always YMMV.

    Some of these girls like the older or much older creepy looking guys. Sometimes the ones who look younger get taken for granted. This seems to be the theme with some of these wornout, drugged out girls. She was the first girl in several yrs, that tried to offer covered head. And then offer up an upsell attempt. These Worcester girls are getting worse and worse. Maybe with the exception of 1 or 2, who post.

    On a separate Subject how's Amber been as of late, to you peeps?? Haha. Seems very sweet and eager a bit. My buddy Stretch a while back, warned of her service being boring. But then I read how everyone else has liked her. Hmm?

  12. #4750

    Hey 1st time poster person, don't listen guys!

    That Jaqui girl is a worn out version of those ad pics. Not just a little bit worn either. Ya don't believe me, go see for yourself. And she was another one who left a stench after sex. Luckily it didn't last long. I've smelt worse. Glad I wrapped up with her. She tried to upsell for BBBJ, LMAO. Before I fucked her. So I skipped that part. NOT worth seeing her, at all. For the record, anyone who ever asks these girls about what anyone says on this Site, they'll never admit to shit. Just so you guys know. That never works. And in fact that can go against you. In a negative way. Anyone recommending this girl has lost their mind.

  13. #4749

    My Hanna

    Told me she's got a real deal BF now. So we have to wait until he goes to jail before she starts tricking again.

    I miss that sweet weirdo too.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZippyThePinner  [View Original Post]
    Man do I miss her!!

    I tried to call a few times to say hello and no answer. Oh well.

  14. #4748

    First time poster here

    Good evening gentlemen, I have been in the SW scene for a few years now but have never dabbled in the escort scene. I am actually more nervous about contacting a girl then picking up a SW. I don't know, I feel as though it's way more straight forward to pick up a SW then it is to call up a girl. Picking up a SW it's easy to not incriminate yourself vs via phone. Any advice for a newbie in this scene? I was scrolling through the adds and surprisingly I found 2 SW that also post they are black Brittany and Jackie.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/606841290614

    I believe this is black Brittany but I am unsure and have never picked her up.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/978140411901

    This is Jackie and I have picked her up before. Her BBBJ in my opinion wasn't spectacular by any means but not terrible either. I ended up going FS with her and she was going to let me in raw just no CIP. That really isn't my style and I will never risk that so I always wrap up. All in all it wasn't that bad of an experience and I would repeat.

    I used the search function and looked up Angelicka and was considering giving her a shot. Has anyone had experience in both scenes where they could let me know if she is easier to deal with then a common SW? I have seen positive and negative reviews and I am a little more numb to girls with demons. Help a newbie out?

  15. #4747
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546
    Quote Originally Posted by Matty1169  [View Original Post]
    For at this juncture. She may end up disappointing. Or you may end up being disappointed? I know she told me when I saw her that time, how there were like 2 guys, who didn't like how she was dressed. Because she was all bundled up. They said she didn't appear like as her pictures. That must have been their way of saying she looked bummy? She can't say that I kind of didn't look like my pics. When her ad pics look old. From when she used to be her former stripper self. That is in no way a dis. Just me saying a Spade can't call a Spade. Whatever the hell that saying is?
    I can't stand to go see a provider and they dress like a bum. If they going to dress like a bum then the pussy might as well be smelly also. I walked out on my regular in providence once cause I went there and her ass was wearing a hoody and a a baggy sweatpants as if she's in the street begging for money. She got the hint that I didn't like it. Since then, she always look sexy with thongs on.

    But back to that Worcester girl. I like the look from her pic but I don't want to travel 1 hour and get ghosted since there's not many girls on the scene like it use to. So I have no back up. Anyone knows what happen to Gina the big boity girl and Ashley with big booty also. They stop posting since covid started when tbe government started spending that unemployment money.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape