Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 9921
-
04-22-21 13:37 #4746Banned Member

Posts: 968I'm not sure whether to recommend her or not?
For at this juncture. She may end up disappointing. Or you may end up being disappointed? I know she told me when I saw her that time, how there were like 2 guys, who didn't like how she was dressed. Because she was all bundled up. They said she didn't appear like as her pictures. That must have been their way of saying she looked bummy? She can't say that I kind of didn't look like my pics. When her ad pics look old. From when she used to be her former stripper self. That is in no way a dis. Just me saying a Spade can't call a Spade. Whatever the hell that saying is?
-
04-22-21 12:15 #4745Senior Member

Posts: 163It's the girl in the pics, only they're old. She's heavier, not terribly, but visibly a disheveled mess. Told me they were taken in her earlier stripper days. She has some serious mental issues going on. She contacts me every once in a while to rant about her mother, uncle, boyfriend, past boyfriend, black & Hispanic people, basically whoever she's spoke to that day who she now hates for one reason or another. She's extremely paranoid to the point where spending anytime with her is a huge possible liability. I saw her in a college type rooming house. Clean place. The others didn't seem to really know her but from the awkward tone, they seemed to know why I was there to visit her. I don't think she has a posse of girls. It seems like an extreme bipolar thing of sorts. She always tells me she has no friends. I believe her, too. She's very unstable and terrible to be around. If she does get high, it's not apparent. I definitely think it's mainly mental. Gives so-so head, then she takes her pants off and the wall paint starts pealing. I really hate posting negative reviews. Just did recently. But, for many reasons I won't return to her. Cheers.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 11:45 #4744Banned Member

Posts: 968When I say skinny, not meant to be a bad thing.
And she did have a kind like shapely ass. She def had a little bit of a booty and hips on her. Very cute smile, as well. She was nice the time I saw her. We had a cool time talking too. But now she was acting like she was on some other shit. Through texts convo. She did like cuddling / spooning. While I was fingering her and she was enjoying that. Light kissing to her neck area. Blowing on my like ear / neck area. And we did a few dif sex positions. BTW the BBBJ from her was kind of fast. Meaning it didn't last long. Hey if you see her report back. Thanks man, hope it goes well. Maybe / hopefully she'll be over her madness, from what stupid bastards did to her.
-
04-22-21 11:34 #4743Senior Member

Posts: 122Sent you a PM
Sent you a message a week ago, let me know if I can get her digits my friend.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 09:02 #4742Senior Member

Posts: 382Info
Anyone with experience with her? https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...m/405150711848.
-
04-22-21 08:13 #4741Senior Member

Posts: 41Can you comment on her menu and prices? I really like the look of this girl. Skinny or not. And I'd like to see her if you recommend it?
Originally Posted by Matty1169
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 21:12 #4740Banned Member

Posts: 968She's more skinny now!
Not like sickly skinny or anorexic. Or boney or anything. But def not the sexy curvy-thick look, like how you see on her stripper pics. She resembles more the skinny look from on that 1 pic. Funny how she told me, I look different than my pics. But yet she looks a bit dif than on her Ad pics. She not the one who should be making that Statement to me. Smh. Haha.
-
04-21-21 20:43 #4739Senior Member

Posts: 4546Is she the girl in the pic or is she fat or skinny?
Originally Posted by Matty1169
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 09:31 #4738Banned Member

Posts: 968Something strange is going on with this one? Who I had a decent time with 2 week ago.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/247178994884
Tried to contact her earlier, to repeat for later today. And she was on some other shit. I'm not even sure this is the girl, I saw that time?? Acted totally different to me. Kept spitting out accusations that I don't sympathize with her ordeals, she's been through lately. Talking about some bad, horrible shit that's happened to her. Really was pouring it on thick to me in texts. I think she has me confused with somebody else? Mentioned some guy named Ricky who did some rotten things to her. And some other person who says she robbed him. Or that person heard from somebody else, about getting robbed by her. Idk I was rather confused by all her mumbo-jumbo. It's kind of hard to reason with somebody, when they keep being mean to you. When you're just trying to simply understand what they are talking about!? I'll back off now for a while. Seems like she's trying to not leave her motel incall? From what she went through, she was saying. Something def seems a bit off and fishy with her. When she called me up bitching and complaining real quick, almost didn't sound like her voice. I suspect her little posse of girls she hangs with, uses the same phone. Keep in mind when I saw her 2 weeks ago, she took a cab over to me. But originally she did try to get me, to go to her motel incall. Where she was staying at the time. And I refused. Because of how she mentioned her friends downstairs. Also she says how she has a bf, who is in Detox. Hmm maybe it was her venting and being mean to me! Seems like the Demons are really hitting her hard. She kept saying how rotten people she dealt with, going around ruing her rep. I'd stay away from seeing her and def do not do any incall with her. Until she gets help and loses her entourage. I liked the gal until she went off on me earlier with NON-sense.
-
04-20-21 22:21 #4737Senior Member

Posts: 163Yikes.
She is a huge NO. Showed up to the address w no face pic. She used to post a hot hourglass body pic. Def not now or ever was her. She basically jumped out of the bushes at the address & led me through backyards to another place that was obviously a drug den. Absolute squalor while you could hear people like roaches scurrying around in other rooms. My hand was on the blade in my pocket the entire time. She's a mess. Mouth full of jagged pointy rotting teeth. Dirty stained sweat suit. Her skin was visibly dirty & smelled. Didn't bring a rubber. I gave her the 100 and had her start a HJ. A second in I couldn't do it. Finished myself off. She said goodbye and wanted me to walk back through the house & let myself out. That's the only reason I gave her the money to begin with. I was sure someone was waiting to jump me in there. Sketchiest place by far I've been to into 20 years.
Originally Posted by Temuchin187
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-21 21:38 #4736Senior Member

Posts: 127I saw Angelicka probably 5 years ago. Only time but a big reason it was the only time was because she is far from me. I made that one trip. She was still pretty hot then but she was also a hot mess overall. The home was a shithole, she was there with another provider, a cute black chick. I believe she took a delivery of demon and had me waiting. She tried to have me pay extra (I think I paid 1. 5 for hr back then) to have her friend watch. I said no, all set. She had her watch anyway which was fine but I was not paying for that. She was actually a sexual animal and I had a great time for the most part. She squirted which was cool. Tge activity took place on the carpeted landing on the 2nd floor, outside a bathroom that had a door off the hinges. Same house I guess? But overall it was way too messed up for me to go back again. She disappeared for years. When she re appeared, I was intrigued and called her last fall or summer. I mentioned previous visit, tried to chat her up. But she turned into a C*. Cut me off and basically said are you coming now? Not in a friendly way. She must have needed her vitamins. Wrote her off at that point. I feel I got a bit lucky with a good visit. Too bad, she was a freak back then. And definitely sad, but not surprised, to hear the update.
Originally Posted by Temuchin187
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-21 16:03 #4735Regular Member

Posts: 20Hanna
Man do I miss her!!
I tried to call a few times to say hello and no answer. Oh well.
Originally Posted by VannilaStash
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-21 06:25 #4734Senior Member

Posts: 47Ang
I saw Angelicka for the third and last time. Twice in car, once in a really awful private home. Bathroom door off it's hinges, paraphernalia etc. She looks really hot in the pix and from about 100 feet away the impression is gorgeous, closer up not so much. She is deep into demons. I like her personally because she is intelligent and interesting, and delivers what is offered, but on this last occasion, she was obviously hurting. Because of the wrecked body, I can't bring myself to do more than a BBJCIM with her, which is OK. This was a car date and she said we would "hide in plain sight" which in this case meant a parking lot. 100 changed hands. A few minutes into it she said the sun was in her eyes (it wasn't) and could we move? So I drove about a block away with my dick hanging out, found somewhere that she could finish the job. As soon as I was done she took a big swig of the Gatorade she always has with her and immediately started texting, and said could we "get the fuck out of here. " Drove her back to her house where two guys were sitting outside her house waiting for her house in a red Acura. No prizes for guessing what they were delivering. I hope all will be well with Angelicka, but won't see her again.
-
04-19-21 20:33 #4733Senior Member

Posts: 220Coco
Can confirm review is accurate, she a Chinese woman with bleach blonde hair. Any discrepancy in the ad can be attributed to English being a second language for her. Services advertised are inaccurate (no CIM, FS is definitely on the table).
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-21 18:28 #4732Senior Member

Posts: 294Two quotes
OP had two quotes in his message. This was the Asian that he was talking about: https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/214630141008.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





