Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 888 of 1304 FirstFirst ... 388 788 838 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 938 988 ... LastLast
Results 13,306 to 13,320 of 19559
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6254

    Regarding Cuddle Companions

    OK, you piqued my interest. And then I ran into this one: https://cuddlecompanions.org/cuddler/sweetddd/.

    Seriously, sweetdd needs to think about those photos a bit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    Sorry if this is too off topic for this thread, but I was wondering if anyone has had any luck with any of the cuddle sites? I have my eye on this one and thought I'd ask here to see if anyone has any experience with her. She does mention "platonic" once, but other language suggests that it could be a YMMV if there's a connection. Or am I just dreaming?

    https://cuddlecompanions.org/cuddler/rorasnuggles/

  2. #6253

    Anyone visited her

    I have been trying to visit this one.

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/198241

    For some reason she makes excuses just when I'm about to head her way.

    Anyone with info whether it's worth it?

  3. #6252

    Name

    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    Last time I was there got a good massage with lots of teasing, from a young (mid to late 20's) pretty cute girl with a nice personality. Lots of body kisses, teasing, OTC touching. At one point she got in a 69 position and her panty-covered crotch was right there on full display. She made BJ sounds while stroking me in this position which felt amazing. She was really cheerful the whole time. $60+$60 (she asked for the tip at the end and was set on $60, but IMO it was worth it).
    Do you remember her name?

  4. #6251

    Rorasnuggles from Cuddle Companions

    Sorry if this is too off topic for this thread, but I was wondering if anyone has had any luck with any of the cuddle sites? I have my eye on this one and thought I'd ask here to see if anyone has any experience with her. She does mention "platonic" once, but other language suggests that it could be a YMMV if there's a connection. Or am I just dreaming?

    https://cuddlecompanions.org/cuddler/rorasnuggles/

  5. #6250

    Sunrise

    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    Last time I was there got a good massage with lots of teasing, from a young (mid to late 20's) pretty cute girl with a nice personality. Lots of body kisses, teasing, OTC touching. At one point she got in a 69 position and her panty-covered crotch was right there on full display. She made BJ sounds while stroking me in this position which felt amazing. She was really cheerful the whole time. $60+$60 (she asked for the tip at the end and was set on $60, but IMO it was worth it).
    Happen to get a name? How long ago?

  6. #6249

    Sunrise on 85th

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueOrigin  [View Original Post]
    Folks any input on Sunrise massage on 121 and 85th St Seattle.

    Next to the Cozy Nut Tavern Cocktail shop?
    Last time I was there got a good massage with lots of teasing, from a young (mid to late 20's) pretty cute girl with a nice personality. Lots of body kisses, teasing, OTC touching. At one point she got in a 69 position and her panty-covered crotch was right there on full display. She made BJ sounds while stroking me in this position which felt amazing. She was really cheerful the whole time. $60+$60 (she asked for the tip at the end and was set on $60, but IMO it was worth it).

    Address is 12X N 85th

  7. #6248
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueOrigin  [View Original Post]
    Folks any input on Sunrise massage on 121 and 85th St Seattle.

    Next to the Cozy Nut Tavern Cocktail shop?
    Sherry from Two Sisters moved to here as I recall. She texted me after Two Sisters closed and let me know she was working there now.

    Also, it should be 1st ave nw and and 85th St.

  8. #6247

    Any hot young AMPs at all?

    If anyone knows of any place in Seattle, North, or even Eastside where there is an AMP with a skinny, younger than 30, that provides a topless HE?? More is okay, just not into FS from these places, but really miss Shirley!! Feel free to PM, going to do some more exploring this weekend, but so far only found 30's, 40's, not even that hot.

    Also, anyone visit Lazy Cat lately? Used to have one there, but its been a while for me.

  9. #6246

    Rainier massage

    Saw "Lucy" a couple of weeks back. Paid 60 for the house. 100 for everything.

    She was good. A little BBBJ, and then into cfs. Didn't feel like it lasted very long. Some missionary and then she rode me and I nutted. Wish I had lasted longer. No doggy, Greek wasn't on the menu.

  10. #6245

    Any intel on sunrise massage?

    Folks any input on Sunrise massage on 121 and 85th St Seattle.

    Next to the Cozy Nut Tavern Cocktail shop?

  11. #6244
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is the right forum, but anyone have experience with Cute Ann? https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?506544-Cutie_Ann.

    She's on the other board and adversites 'mutual touch' FBSM, I'm planning on setting up an appt but wanted some info.

    TIA!
    I'm interested too. Texted her yesterday and no response yet.

  12. #6243

    Cute Ann. FBSM

    Not sure if this is the right forum, but anyone have experience with Cute Ann? https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?506544-Cutie_Ann.

    She's on the other board and adversites 'mutual touch' FBSM, I'm planning on setting up an appt but wanted some info.

    TIA!

  13. #6242
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimeMeNow  [View Original Post]
    Rubmaps was dead then came back online and now appears dead again. Seized?
    Doubtful, most likely an update. Overall the internet has been hit and miss the last few days.

    My guess Aliens.

  14. #6241
    Never mind, definitely fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvaAtar  [View Original Post]
    Some warning signs, some things look real.

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...0/586186216103

  15. #6240

    Is this real?

    Some warning signs, some things look real.

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...0/586186216103

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape