Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 888 of 1305 FirstFirst ... 388 788 838 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 938 988 ... LastLast
Results 13,306 to 13,320 of 19568
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6263

    Cuddlers

    Would you be willing to send me a PM with what services you got, how much, and who?

    Quote Originally Posted by WillShookSpear  [View Original Post]
    I'm personally 3 for 3 on that site, so while the odds may be poor overall, he ain't dreaming.

    Can't speak to that particular lady.

  2. #6262

    Lazy Cat

    Quote Originally Posted by Smye88  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Lazy Cat Massage off of 163rd before I TOFTT?
    It's been a few months, but last time, super hot young skinny girl gave a slightly over normal priced HE, wanted extra to take the top off. Thank you in advance for TOFTT, please report or PM!

  3. #6261
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #6260
    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    Last time I was there got a good massage with lots of teasing, from a young (mid to late 20's) pretty cute girl with a nice personality. Lots of body kisses, teasing, OTC touching. At one point she got in a 69 position and her panty-covered crotch was right there on full display. She made BJ sounds while stroking me in this position which felt amazing. She was really cheerful the whole time. $60+$60 (she asked for the tip at the end and was set on $60, but IMO it was worth it).

    Address is 12X N 85th
    Thanks for the input guys.

  5. #6259

    Lazy Cat

    Any intel on Lazy Cat Massage off of 163rd before I TOFTT?

  6. #6258
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous420  [View Original Post]
    You're dreaming.
    I'm personally 3 for 3 on that site, so while the odds may be poor overall, he ain't dreaming.

    Can't speak to that particular lady.

  7. #6257
    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    Sorry if this is too off topic for this thread, but I was wondering if anyone has had any luck with any of the cuddle sites? I have my eye on this one and thought I'd ask here to see if anyone has any experience with her. She does mention "platonic" once, but other language suggests that it could be a YMMV if there's a connection. Or am I just dreaming?

    https://cuddlecompanions.org/cuddler/rorasnuggles/
    You're dreaming.

    Toss money down that hole if you want to. Might take many visits before you catch on that it's just you and your hand tonight.

  8. #6256
    Dam I was hoping to see her too. Someone here posted that she lost some weight and now looks great.

    Quote Originally Posted by OpenDa88  [View Original Post]
    I have been trying to visit this one.

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/198241

    For some reason she makes excuses just when I'm about to head her way.

    Anyone with info whether it's worth it?

  9. #6255

    Harmony

    Recently visited Harmony to see Mimi. She is no longer there, anyone know where she went?

    Decided to stay since I was greeted by a young, with great body girl. Name was Julia, said she was 30, looked younger, looked great. Vietnamese I think.

    Paid house. 6, led by 5 minute oil rub, asked to turn. Wanted 2.0 on top of house, was able to negotiate down to standard, but she kept asking for 2. 0.

    I will say she has the best ass I have seen at an AMP hands down. The only problem was that it was just a rush, only did standing K9, but with her body I did not mind. In and out in about 15 minutes.

    If you want to see a young girl with a great body, and a nice ass, she is definitely a good see. But I probably won't go back.

    I'm more of a boobs person. So will appreciate any intel! Stay healthy.

  10. #6254

    Regarding Cuddle Companions

    OK, you piqued my interest. And then I ran into this one: https://cuddlecompanions.org/cuddler/sweetddd/.

    Seriously, sweetdd needs to think about those photos a bit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    Sorry if this is too off topic for this thread, but I was wondering if anyone has had any luck with any of the cuddle sites? I have my eye on this one and thought I'd ask here to see if anyone has any experience with her. She does mention "platonic" once, but other language suggests that it could be a YMMV if there's a connection. Or am I just dreaming?

    https://cuddlecompanions.org/cuddler/rorasnuggles/

  11. #6253

    Anyone visited her

    I have been trying to visit this one.

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/198241

    For some reason she makes excuses just when I'm about to head her way.

    Anyone with info whether it's worth it?

  12. #6252

    Name

    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    Last time I was there got a good massage with lots of teasing, from a young (mid to late 20's) pretty cute girl with a nice personality. Lots of body kisses, teasing, OTC touching. At one point she got in a 69 position and her panty-covered crotch was right there on full display. She made BJ sounds while stroking me in this position which felt amazing. She was really cheerful the whole time. $60+$60 (she asked for the tip at the end and was set on $60, but IMO it was worth it).
    Do you remember her name?

  13. #6251

    Rorasnuggles from Cuddle Companions

    Sorry if this is too off topic for this thread, but I was wondering if anyone has had any luck with any of the cuddle sites? I have my eye on this one and thought I'd ask here to see if anyone has any experience with her. She does mention "platonic" once, but other language suggests that it could be a YMMV if there's a connection. Or am I just dreaming?

    https://cuddlecompanions.org/cuddler/rorasnuggles/

  14. #6250

    Sunrise

    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    Last time I was there got a good massage with lots of teasing, from a young (mid to late 20's) pretty cute girl with a nice personality. Lots of body kisses, teasing, OTC touching. At one point she got in a 69 position and her panty-covered crotch was right there on full display. She made BJ sounds while stroking me in this position which felt amazing. She was really cheerful the whole time. $60+$60 (she asked for the tip at the end and was set on $60, but IMO it was worth it).
    Happen to get a name? How long ago?

  15. #6249

    Sunrise on 85th

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueOrigin  [View Original Post]
    Folks any input on Sunrise massage on 121 and 85th St Seattle.

    Next to the Cozy Nut Tavern Cocktail shop?
    Last time I was there got a good massage with lots of teasing, from a young (mid to late 20's) pretty cute girl with a nice personality. Lots of body kisses, teasing, OTC touching. At one point she got in a 69 position and her panty-covered crotch was right there on full display. She made BJ sounds while stroking me in this position which felt amazing. She was really cheerful the whole time. $60+$60 (she asked for the tip at the end and was set on $60, but IMO it was worth it).

    Address is 12X N 85th

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape