Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,301 to 12,315 of 26394
-
04-24-21 18:20 #14094Senior Member

Posts: 205Alizee
Anyone have her number? I used to have it. But deleted it by mistake. Thanks Zippy.
-
04-24-21 12:27 #14093Senior Member

Posts: 33Alizee
3rd time seeing Ali and she never disappoints. There isn't many options out here and it seems like most girls out here got some serious issues, she's as professional as it gets very clean and sexy a $$ fuck. Strongly recommend. Be safe out here fellas.
-
04-24-21 11:30 #14092Senior Member

Posts: 508Spot on
Mia is a treasure out this way. Total GFE and good at what she does.
Originally Posted by MilwFireman
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-21 09:55 #14091Senior Member

Posts: 195?
Maybe I'm not the smartest but I don't get what this is supposed to mean? Is this a warning or rant? I don't get it. The number has the same digits as a provider in Racine that he as went utr.
Originally Posted by LuvNitdc5
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-21 08:49 #14090Senior Member

Posts: 819Destiny
Yes, she's still up north. The neighborhood is not good, but the house is safe.
Originally Posted by Wenceslas
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-21 08:20 #14089Senior Member

Posts: 733Destiny
Still the same north side incall?
Originally Posted by Jc2490
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-21 08:10 #14088Senior Member

Posts: 263She was Samantha with City-girls, sister of Melani, the former Catelaya. I saw Cat, always saw good reviews on Sam too.
Originally Posted by RattleHead
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-21 05:18 #14087Senior Member

Posts: 77Gfe?
So I know Kendall, Mary fox, Rayna but anyone got an good GFE?
-
04-24-21 00:57 #14086Senior Member

Posts: 77Rayna and friend.
Originally Posted by AlexMonroe
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-21 20:22 #14085Senior Member

Posts: 819Destiny
Destiny has had to change her phone number and she has lost most of her contact information. She will be posting a new ad on STG by tomorrow. If you need her new number before then, you can PM me tonight only.
-
04-23-21 17:17 #14084Senior Member

Posts: 230Adelaine Glow?
Has anybody seen Adelaine Glow? I found just one post about her, here on USASG boards, from a guy in the Chicago forums. I know she has some reviews on TER. I see she's coming through Milwaukee and Madison, and she's has my curiosity piqued.
-
04-23-21 13:04 #14083Senior Member

Posts: 774Where?
Where to begin?
Originally Posted by DunhamAll
[View Original Post]
How is it a waste of time if I'm drinking coffee, listening to the radio, thumbing thru STG and send a text? What else am I doing? It didn't cost me anything. Maybe if some effort on your part was put in, you would actualy put up a useful report instead posting who you banged 30 years ago.
As far as moths in my wallet. I havn't had a wallet since I was in high school. I carry a clip. https://youtu.be/8u_IBee53Rs.
And having a gf, escorts and a bookie it ain't holding any moths. So I guess with that being said you can conduct your biz the way you want, and I'll do mine the way that's been working for me.
Happy Hunting.
-
04-23-21 08:52 #14082Senior Member

Posts: 146These guys
Seems like it would be easier to just suck a dick instead of playing these games.
262xxxx629.
They have nothing on me, I'm not that loose with my texts. I wish I would meet the people behind this.
It would be my pleasure to make them regret it.
-
04-23-21 05:29 #14081Senior Member

Posts: 257Lol
LOL way to drop some knowledge, the lurkers sure are disrespectful these days. Ps1999 does drop good quality information here, I myself have seen girls based on his recommendations.
Originally Posted by Trifix1
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-21 01:49 #14080Senior Member

Posts: 40Bambi
Wanted to add to that. Bambi from Eros / Tryst is covered BJ too.
Originally Posted by VacationHam
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






