Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 823 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 323 723 773 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 873 923 1323 ... LastLast
Results 12,331 to 12,345 of 26410
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14080

    These guys

    Seems like it would be easier to just suck a dick instead of playing these games.

    262xxxx629.

    They have nothing on me, I'm not that loose with my texts. I wish I would meet the people behind this.

    It would be my pleasure to make them regret it.

  2. #14079

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Trifix1  [View Original Post]
    Ps1999 has probuably fucked and forgotten more chicks than you have ever even banged. Post some actually reviews before slinging around bullshit like that around here. Dude is one of the most respected guys on this board. Cool that your a long time 'lurker', but show a little respect to your senior mongers. Especially ones that post good intel and are trustworthy. Not a good way to start for you. Your barking up the wrong tree. Will be looking forward to reading about all of your encounters here soon.
    LOL way to drop some knowledge, the lurkers sure are disrespectful these days. Ps1999 does drop good quality information here, I myself have seen girls based on his recommendations.

  3. #14078

    Bambi

    Quote Originally Posted by VacationHam  [View Original Post]
    Wohoow, the pictures are straight from a magazine. But yeah. Cheap or expensive, "fake" is an absolute no. Good to know.

    IMO no link between price and BBBJ, only link with how paranoid or how desperate. Like how the drug addicts are open to BBFS because money.
    Wanted to add to that. Bambi from Eros / Tryst is covered BJ too.

  4. #14077

    Bro

    Quote Originally Posted by DunhamAll  [View Original Post]
    Wow what would you consider wasting time, texting her for 5 years? Usually if a gal doesn't respond after 2-3 text I call that a waste of my time. There are gals that want the work and set times and come thru. But you may have to dust off your wallet if you want to come up to the big leagues. Good luck and happy hunting.
    Ps1999 has probuably fucked and forgotten more chicks than you have ever even banged. Post some actually reviews before slinging around bullshit like that around here. Dude is one of the most respected guys on this board. Cool that your a long time 'lurker', but show a little respect to your senior mongers. Especially ones that post good intel and are trustworthy. Not a good way to start for you. Your barking up the wrong tree. Will be looking forward to reading about all of your encounters here soon.

  5. #14076
    Quote Originally Posted by Soft7  [View Original Post]
    I have texted her several times and not one response. Pisses me off it does.
    Guess I shouldn't feel too bad that she texted me today 11 days after I texted her.

  6. #14075

    Ashley

    https://skipthegames.com/img/018/Mjg...llMWFhZjY1.jpg

    Anybody tapped this yet? My gut says she is your typical crack head that will be a let down. But, you never know.

  7. #14074
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #14073
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexMonroe  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have leads on doubles besides Mary fox / Kendall / Macie? Unfortunately have my reasons to not see them, but am hoping to book a doubles session in the next week.
    Ask anyone you've seen. Just text you want to see them and if they do doubles with anyone. There's a lot out there that never advertise it.

  9. #14072
    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    Responding to DunhamAll
    Texting her for 2 months and yesterday was the 1st time she got back to you? Wow this is proof that the pickins are slim. Why would you even waste 2 months LOL?

    Obviously you responded with something so stupid that it got deleted by A2 because he didn't want the rest of us to see how stupid it was but I'll respond to what was left.

    I didn't waste 2 months texting her. I saw her post a while ago and shot her a text anfmd heard nothing back. Then I started seeing her posts about a week and text her a few times with no response until a couple days ago.
    Wow what would you consider wasting time, texting her for 5 years? Usually if a gal doesn't respond after 2-3 text I call that a waste of my time. There are gals that want the work and set times and come thru. But you may have to dust off your wallet if you want to come up to the big leagues. Good luck and happy hunting.

  10. #14071
    Quote Originally Posted by JohneDrama  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jessica from Eros today. She's in town through tomorrow.

    The good. Smoking hot body. Like insanely big tits on such a small frame. She says there real. I think there fake but they are fucking perfect. Very sweet girl with perfect color Brazilian skin. Beautiful face (decent amount of makeup).

    $350/ hr. She's hotter then the girls that charge $500/ hr.

    The not so good. Everything was covered. I don't see girls that do CBJ and for the price I assumed it would be BBBJ. She's not into it and you can tell she's faking everything she does. I don't kiss but she was so hot I wanted to kiss but she only did once.

    For me it's a lot of $ so I would probably not repeat because she's not into it. I don't post links but if you search for her on Eros look under Wi. For some reason if you search by Milw she doesn't come up even though she's in downtown Milw.
    Wohoow, the pictures are straight from a magazine. But yeah. Cheap or expensive, "fake" is an absolute no. Good to know.

    IMO no link between price and BBBJ, only link with how paranoid or how desperate. Like how the drug addicts are open to BBFS because money.

  11. #14070
    Have fun with that. She blocked me for asking for hh. "See the only capitalized sentence in my ad". Well, I never saw it.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohneDrama  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jessica from Eros today. She's in town through tomorrow.

    The good. Smoking hot body. Like insanely big tits on such a small frame. She says there real. I think there fake but they are fucking perfect. Very sweet girl with perfect color Brazilian skin. Beautiful face (decent amount of makeup).

    $350/ hr. She's hotter then the girls that charge $500/ hr.

    The not so good. Everything was covered. I don't see girls that do CBJ and for the price I assumed it would be BBBJ. She's not into it and you can tell she's faking everything she does. I don't kiss but she was so hot I wanted to kiss but she only did once.

    For me it's a lot of $ so I would probably not repeat because she's not into it. I don't post links but if you search for her on Eros look under Wi. For some reason if you search by Milw she doesn't come up even though she's in downtown Milw.

  12. #14069
    In my experience mermaid will do anything for money.

    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    Been texting these two this week. Kirby is cool via text. I guess she has exams coming up soon so pretty much a no go until semester is done. Is she pretty good? Never have seen but so my type expect she does seem bigger now to me from photos. How much is the damage usually?

    As for mermaid, she's kind of a piece texting. Just recently I tell her details and can't do it today and she asks location and when again. Only outcall for her so hoping to do car BJ someday. It's all she will agree to. Hoping others could weigh in.

  13. #14068

    Splurge

    I saw Jessica from Eros today. She's in town through tomorrow.

    The good. Smoking hot body. Like insanely big tits on such a small frame. She says there real. I think there fake but they are fucking perfect. Very sweet girl with perfect color Brazilian skin. Beautiful face (decent amount of makeup).

    $350/ hr. She's hotter then the girls that charge $500/ hr.

    The not so good. Everything was covered. I don't see girls that do CBJ and for the price I assumed it would be BBBJ. She's not into it and you can tell she's faking everything she does. I don't kiss but she was so hot I wanted to kiss but she only did once.

    For me it's a lot of $ so I would probably not repeat because she's not into it. I don't post links but if you search for her on Eros look under Wi. For some reason if you search by Milw she doesn't come up even though she's in downtown Milw.

  14. #14067

    Doubles Recommendations

    Anyone have leads on doubles besides Mary fox / Kendall / Macie? Unfortunately have my reasons to not see them, but am hoping to book a doubles session in the next week.

  15. #14066

    Kinda funny

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith2196  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure she was smoking crack while I was there. LOL it's been over a year. With that in mind I'd say go for it. There were two guys there they went outside and waited in the car. Decent area at the time. No real problems. Things could have changed since then. Nice body at the time. I usually like smaller but she had the right curves.

    .
    Ya it's kinda funny but I went and saw a woman that was somewhat new to the biz. Everthing set up thru text was for full service GFE. I got there and she was really hot and a great body but she didn't know what GFE ment. So I explain it to her and said I want to go down on her and she asked if she could take a hit first because it makes her horny. I said go for it, but don't die. She did and her and I had an awesome session. I ended up seeing her a bunch more. It was fucking great.

    BTW her teeth were still white and looked perfect.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape