Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,611 to 20,625 of 41276
-
04-23-21 16:29 #20666Senior Member

Posts: 1030So no one has actually seen her?
Originally Posted by Eastern92
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-21 16:23 #20665Senior Member

Posts: 243Good Mandy
Sorry about the typo
.
Originally Posted by Eastern92
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-21 16:22 #20664Senior Member

Posts: 243I had a dream
Set up with her. Comms good until I'm 3 minutes away and she tells me she'll be home in a half hour, WTF. Needless to say I bailed because we all know what a half hour can turn into. I had good. Andy available and went and had a nice view of her beautiful ass. She did call me and tell me she wS home 15 minutes later, but I already had left, YMMV.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-21 15:53 #20663Senior Member

Posts: 1030Take one for the team JD.
I'm interested also but can't find any reports on her. Definitely looks interesting.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-21 14:31 #20662Senior Member

Posts: 188Red head and anal
I saw this lady. Seemed nice. Easy comms. Well except some of her text were all super mispelled / typoed to the point I did not understand some of them. But otherwise easy to find the place (best western in the OP area). She did BBBJ, a little rimming but I had to push her down repeatedly. LOL. And she took anal like a champ. I mean it was pretty impressive. Maybe she stretched out. Idk but it was easy for her. Also pretty clean on the pullout (covered of course) and I shot my loud in her mouth.
Overall good time. I might repeat. She is obviously on something with a lot of sores on her arms and that weird constant moving around twitch thing. I'm not up to speed on my drugs so not sure which one causes that. Anyway. Nice lady.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/725890683454
- DonJon.
-
04-23-21 14:14 #20661Senior Member

Posts: 894Kelsey
Tried to see Kelsey recently. Her comms were actually quite good and she told me that she was staying up on Mustang Road so it would have been a quick 15 minute drive to get there. The only problem was that she asked for a "dick pic". I told her I don't send pics and she told me that she needed one to make her "feel safe" about meeting me. I'm not too sure of the logic there, but there you have it. We went back and forth over her request (or most likely her DBs request), but ultimately, I didn't see her. I considered sending her a photo of Dick Nixon, but didn't. I suspect that she would not have known who Dick Nixon is and subsequently she wouldn't have understood the humor. Oh well. As always, a link and photo is included. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/504890938821.
Shaggy.
-
04-23-21 14:04 #20660Senior Member

Posts: 894I've experienced every single one of those. How sad is that? Thanks for the laughs.
Originally Posted by Ttmft
[View Original Post]
Shaggy.
-
04-23-21 12:17 #20659Senior Member

Posts: 244Columbian in JAX?
Hey was looking to find any Colombians since I missed Sharon G. Ran across the link below. Any one seen her or have thoughts?
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2275261
-
04-23-21 10:40 #20658Senior Member

Posts: 522Not a tranny, But her body and service is not going to be what you expect though. At least it wasn't for me.
Originally Posted by MyNameIsMike
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-21 05:41 #20657Senior Member

Posts: 1840Anyone?
I'm also interested in hearing about this woman? Pm if you'd like with the details. JD.
Originally Posted by FlaWill
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-21 03:04 #20656Senior Member

Posts: 124Young & tender
I'm sorry I must have missed the back story? Was she under age and the parents put her to work? I have no idea, sorry for being blind on this!
Originally Posted by ShaggyJax
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-21 02:00 #20655Banned Member

Posts: 13That's surprising, she usually doesn't flake especially after buying her "Tickets and Coke soda. " She's on the candy heavy nowadays.
Originally Posted by LostVilleSon
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-21 01:50 #20654Banned Member

Posts: 13Lisa
No she's not, had a few dates with her a while back. Ignore her face, if you like thicker curvy women then she's the one for you. Hella expense though.
Originally Posted by MyNameIsMike
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-21 00:11 #20653Regular Member

Posts: 9Out the game
So Hartley is out the game, sorry guys she's gone on to better things.
-
04-22-21 22:17 #20652Senior Member

Posts: 305Westside
Anyone know anything on this one? Her comms are great and she seems reasonable. However, it's always advisable to check with the forum. PMs are fine.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...9/152942526341









Reply With Quote





