Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,626 to 20,640 of 41280
-
04-23-21 02:00 #20655Banned Member

Posts: 13That's surprising, she usually doesn't flake especially after buying her "Tickets and Coke soda. " She's on the candy heavy nowadays.
Originally Posted by LostVilleSon
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-21 01:50 #20654Banned Member

Posts: 13Lisa
No she's not, had a few dates with her a while back. Ignore her face, if you like thicker curvy women then she's the one for you. Hella expense though.
Originally Posted by MyNameIsMike
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-21 00:11 #20653Regular Member

Posts: 9Out the game
So Hartley is out the game, sorry guys she's gone on to better things.
-
04-22-21 22:17 #20652Senior Member

Posts: 305Westside
Anyone know anything on this one? Her comms are great and she seems reasonable. However, it's always advisable to check with the forum. PMs are fine.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...9/152942526341
-
04-22-21 22:11 #20651Senior Member

Posts: 867Freaking hysterical! "Mom your date is here".
Originally Posted by Ttmft
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 21:30 #20650Senior Member

Posts: 1410No she's not. She has done some videos with the guy on *.
Originally Posted by MyNameIsMike
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 21:01 #20649Senior Member

Posts: 158Is this a tranny??
Anyone ever see this one? I have been looking more closely at the pics and am starting to get paranoid.
S. O. S boys.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/970851207412
-
04-22-21 20:12 #20648Senior Member

Posts: 124Bingo
It was slow enough at work to get it perfect! Great Job.
Originally Posted by Ttmft
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 14:28 #20647Senior Member

Posts: 119Sporting Life JAX Bingo
Slow day at work. Enjoy!
-
04-22-21 13:49 #20646Senior Member

Posts: 316Fun & Freaky
Does anyone have any Intel to share on this one? Text back and forth. Her incall is on the WS. Anyone seen her there? Location safe? She have any roommates, kids or family that you have to deal with? Anything else I need to know about? Always PM is fine.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...9/152942526341
-
04-22-21 09:45 #20645Senior Member

Posts: 224Karmen
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...7/941375368078
Originally Posted by UF2006
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 09:17 #20644Senior Member

Posts: 269Link
You have a link to her?
Originally Posted by Pipelayer10
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 09:08 #20643Senior Member

Posts: 1840Talent
Have to agree with you on the talent currently available in the Jacksonville area, seems we have always taken a back seat behind other cities of similar size. The drug epidemic has also hit our city extremely hard, a great many of our decent providers have sadly passed due to drug overdoses! They have been so numerous I won't list them here but needless to say this plague has only exasperated the problem. Jacksonville has always been a blue collar town and and many of our working women come from that type of environment, not passing judgement here I'm come from a very similar background myself but "high end" have never been a word closely associated with providers in Jacksonvilles. That being said there are still some very good ladies available their just few and few between and one has to weed through the undesirables to find your preference. Such is the life of a sporting man in our fair city. JD.
Originally Posted by Ttmft
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 08:00 #20642Senior Member

Posts: 53BBW Lovers
So, I tried again just to dispel and debunk the post from the "regular users". But this time, I setup a meeting during evening hours, which she said she's regularly available, from a new number and from a location within 2 minutes from her location. And what do you know, comms dark! Maybe she has a real job or she's double booking, but I would reccomend don't waste your time!
Originally Posted by LongJohnSilv
[View Original Post]
But the plus is, I'm going to stick with Cherry Rozay unless one of the Senior Members have a BBW that they recommend!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/black_caribbean/do-u-like-phat-wet-pussy-plea/985511082844
-
04-22-21 07:59 #20641Senior Member

Posts: 53BBW lovers
So, I tried again just to dispel and debunk the post from the "regular users". But this time, I setup a meeting during evening hours, which she said she's regularly available, from a new number and from a location within 2 minutes from her location. And what do you know, comms dark! Maybe she has a real job or she's double booking, but I would reccomend don't waste your time!
Originally Posted by LongJohnSilv
[View Original Post]
But the plus is, I'm going to stick with Cherry Rozay unless one of the Senior Members have a BBW that they recommend!










Reply With Quote





