Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #44514

    Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcc110  [View Original Post]
    Picked her up at Washington and DeSoto while looking for the previously mentioned Ashley. She had a great attitude and head game. Has phone. Recommended.
    I've picked her up on the w / w loop over by the circle a few times. She is worth a pick up, she give good BBBJ cim. She does rush or complain about how long it takes.

  2. #44513

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Iplnsht1379  [View Original Post]
    In response to Ashley phone number been getting a lot request sorry fellas.

    I finally spoke to her yesterday. She told me not to give out her number because her BF also uses the same phone. But she said that she can always be found on Wash Blvd anytime between 4 pm and 9 pm by royal farm.

    Hope this helps.

    Happy hunting.

    Loosecannon.
    That girl is hot. I may just come out of streetwalker retirement to see her.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  3. #44512

    Redz flaked; April won the prize

    I was going to see Redz the one with red hair and flat ass again after she hit me up askin if I wanted to see her again told her I can come in hour. I really wanted to see her again she was a great fuck and can suck a cock very well. Not to mention not half bad looking. She told me she use to be 300 lb I find that hard to believe because she was so small now. But who knows. So I get to her house and no response I waited for 20 mins still response I didn't want to knock on door. I hate when they hit you up then flake on you. So I drove around seen a few WSW on the steps at corner of Ashton and pulaski but they looked like scary sherry and one of them looked like she just finished getting her ass beat she had black eye. So I passed still no response from Redz yet. I get to Ashton and smallwood and run into April. I never seen her before she hops in and we go to my favorite spot off desoto. She can suck a mean cock gez. She sucked me off until I busted deep in her throat and she didn't let any nut go to waste. Then she keeps sucking until I went limp. It was great. All for the Jackson. 20.

    Anybody had Redz flake on them?

    Redz is the first pic and April is second.

    Loosecannon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails media0.jpg‎   20210422_215716_resize_50.jpg‎  

  4. #44511

    Ashley Dundalk

    Quote Originally Posted by Iplnsht1379  [View Original Post]
    In response to Ashley phone number been getting a lot request sorry fellas.

    I finally spoke to her yesterday. She told me not to give out her number because her BF also uses the same phone. But she said that she can always be found on Wash Blvd anytime between 4 pm and 9 pm by royal farm.

    Hope this helps.

    Happy hunting.
    Thanks for the intel. I appreciate it.

  5. #44510

    Ashley info

    Quote Originally Posted by BannedForLife  [View Original Post]
    She's cute. About what time did you pick her up?
    In response to Ashley phone number been getting a lot request sorry fellas.

    I finally spoke to her yesterday. She told me not to give out her number because her BF also uses the same phone. But she said that she can always be found on Wash Blvd anytime between 4 pm and 9 pm by royal farm.

    Hope this helps.

    Happy hunting.

    Loosecannon.

  6. #44509

    Bri from dundalk at WW

    Came across Bri this morning cute blonde said she was from dundalk but I've never seen her around there great BBBJ would recommend if you see her.

  7. #44508
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan1234  [View Original Post]
    You posted pretty much the same thing 3 times so it looks like you are not having any issues posting. There was a pretty mixed Ashley in Dundalk who said that she was engaged and came out to make extra money who I would creampie but that was several years ago (maybe even like 5 or more years ago). Have not seen her since then..
    Did this Ashley have a tramp stamp? I sewn her about a year ago by marathon she gained some weight she said she had a kid but I haven't seen her since.

  8. #44507

    Just fine

    Quote Originally Posted by NumbNuts22  [View Original Post]
    I have a question for all the veteran Mongers if allowed in here.

    I am traveling through Bmore and I was wondering how dangerous it will be for a white guy (By white I mean I am Irish as fuck white. Red hair and beard) to go mongering in the areas around Washington and Desoto? I am traveling through on a business trip and I know I will stick out. Will it be safe for me to cruise around and find a SW to have some fun with?

    I am just trying to get a feel before I get there. I have heard a lot of horror stories lately.

    Next question is anyone have digits for the Ashley that is posted below. Please PM me. I would like to stop by and set something up with her.

    In return I can give out some hot spots, or my fave UTR in the area, of multiple other cities around the US from PA, OH, WV, NC, IN, and IA.
    All I can say is that the places that you will find SWs are all about the same in terms of crime. As a white guy you won't be in any more danger than anybody else. What will get you in trouble is being unaware, driving recklessly, doing things that make you stand out, and in general not following the rules and advice laid out here. You can do a lot more than be white to get you in trouble. Don't do those things and you will minimize your risks.

    With all the talk about the City State's Attorney not prosecuting vice crimes, don't forget that the cops can still hassle you. They still have enough authority to make your life miserable so watch out for LE as much as anything else.

    So there are plenty of risks just engaging in this hobby. Be careful and don't add to them.

  9. #44506

    Disagree

    Quote Originally Posted by Apache12  [View Original Post]
    So long as your not driving a pink convertible with the top rolled down you'll be fine.
    Nobody is safe cruising for streetwalkers in Baltimore. Must exercise extreme caution within the limits of effective mongering. Be extremely careful. These loops are in some of the highest crime areas in one of the highest crime cities in USA.

    I've done street mongering in many USA cities (Miami, San Diego, Orlando, Tampa, Indianapolis, Seattle, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, etc.). The Baltimore Wilkens loop feels the most dangerous of all.

  10. #44505

    Kylie

    Picked her up at Washington and DeSoto while looking for the previously mentioned Ashley. She had a great attitude and head game. Has phone. Recommended.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20210422_214851903.jpg‎  

  11. #44504

    Chasing unicorns

    Update for those who care.

    I was out again looking for trouble and ended up finding an ok MILF. Long story short, I noticed two females in parking area of kwik mart talking. I liked what I saw circled back, and young girl was gone. I think one of you fine upstanding citizens beat me to her. Almost considered leaving but I was in the mood so took the MILF. Mic work was good, kitty average nothing to rave about. She was pushing for me to go with her for longer sesh but I said no. Damage was Jackson and tip but she did try so.

    Anyway, I have been noticing lot of new girls in the streets maybe because of better weather but in general I think it is getting better a little; specially by Dunkin. Picked up 4 non-regulars in this month alone. I guess Biden aid is running out.

    NumbNuts22 you will be fine, just don't do anything stupid. Watch your 6, doors locked until you are ready to let her inn. Hit W / W loop then Pontiac, 5th, Fairhaven and you will find something. Also Try Dundalk citgo area sometimes you can find gems there.

    P.S. Uncle still seems to be sitting at Dunkin parking so ROFO area and DeSoto must be approached with caution.

  12. #44503
    Quote Originally Posted by NumbNuts22  [View Original Post]
    I have a question for all the veteran Mongers if allowed in here.

    I am traveling through Bmore and I was wondering how dangerous it will be for a white guy (By white I mean I am Irish as fuck white. Red hair and beard) to go mongering in the areas around Washington and Desoto? I am traveling through on a business trip and I know I will stick out. Will it be safe for me to cruise around and find a SW to have some fun with?

    I am just trying to get a feel before I get there. I have heard a lot of horror stories lately.

    Next question is anyone have digits for the Ashley that is posted below. Please PM me. I would like to stop by and set something up with her.

    In return I can give out some hot spots, or my fave UTR in the area, of multiple other cities around the US from PA, OH, WV, NC, IN, and IA.
    So long as your not driving a pink convertible with the top rolled down you'll be fine.

  13. #44502

    Ashley from Dundalk

    You posted pretty much the same thing 3 times so it looks like you are not having any issues posting. There was a pretty mixed Ashley in Dundalk who said that she was engaged and came out to make extra money who I would creampie but that was several years ago (maybe even like 5 or more years ago). Have not seen her since then.

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromDD  [View Original Post]
    1st time poster having issues posting.

    Thanks for all the posts they are spot on.

    I'll post more aa I remember.

    But since your on Ashley's how about Ashley from Dundalk not toothy Ashley but Italian or mixed Ashley she is one of my all time favorites.

    Had Tessa from WW circle yesterday nice wet BBBJ for standard Jackson.
    .

  14. #44501

    Traveling through Bmore

    I have a question for all the veteran Mongers if allowed in here.

    I am traveling through Bmore and I was wondering how dangerous it will be for a white guy (By white I mean I am Irish as fuck white. Red hair and beard) to go mongering in the areas around Washington and Desoto? I am traveling through on a business trip and I know I will stick out. Will it be safe for me to cruise around and find a SW to have some fun with?

    I am just trying to get a feel before I get there. I have heard a lot of horror stories lately.

    Next question is anyone have digits for the Ashley that is posted below. Please PM me. I would like to stop by and set something up with her.

    In return I can give out some hot spots, or my fave UTR in the area, of multiple other cities around the US from PA, OH, WV, NC, IN, and IA.

  15. #44500

    Dundalk Valerie

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to hook back up with her. Last I heard she was in rehab. Guess she is back out. Seems to always be the story. Well here are some pics of her not long ago. She is phat and those lips (both) are very thicc. If anyone can pass along her new number to me, I appreciate you.

    Phyuck!
    That's one hell of a body.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape