Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 269 of 453 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 319 369 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 6787
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2767

    Taylor

    Finally had the pleasure of meeting Taylor today and I have found my new favorite. Her pics are very accurate but I think she's even better in person. An absolutely gorgeous petite hottie with a killer body. When I got to the incall she met me at the door completely naked and wow was all I could say. After the standard LEO check she hit me with an absolutely amazing CBJ then when ready she climbed on top. What a view that was. One of the better experiences I've had in 10+ years in the hobby. If you haven't already met this gorgeous young lady you need too. Treat her right fellas. Will definitely be repeating.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...usta/61254677/

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/pinky/38579527

  2. #2766

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuy706  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone.

    Has anyone seen this one? I just saw her post and thinking about giving her a try.

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...n/606731140084
    Are old on the ad as well. Plus a few extra years.

  3. #2765

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuy706  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone.

    Has anyone seen this one? I just saw her post and thinking about giving her a try.

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...n/606731140084
    Has been around for over a Dozen Years. She should have many reviews here as well as on the Columbia, Charlotte, and Charleston boards. Some good some bad. I have seen her before years ago and enjoyed it. But she carries a lot of baggage and has a boyfriend with his posse who are always around.

    AR.

  4. #2764

    Polynesian

    Hey everyone.

    Has anyone seen this one? I just saw her post and thinking about giving her a try.

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...n/606731140084

  5. #2763

    Ready to crack that egg

    Does anyone have any info on this girl. I've seen her posts before but I'm thinking I'm about ready to give it a try.

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...t/023884437359

  6. #2762

    Nikki

    Fellow mongers. Ran across this one during lunch and thought I'd reach out. Response time was fairly quick and we set up meeting at her location. Not the best area but I took the leap. Got there and this girl has a nice southern georgia peach. If you dig thick bw then she is it. Not fat by any means. She let me select all the views but the one from behind is unforgetable. The moans will you feel like a king. Cleaned up sat and chatted. She is very funny and entertaining and made me feel safe the whole time. Recommend highly but be careful of the area. She may be moving to a better location soon.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...usta/61239641/

  7. #2761

    Photos reveal a lot more than you may realize

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBob4739  [View Original Post]
    That sets up the opportunity for blackmail. Have been a victim. Not fun. Never ever, ever send a face pic and naked body. Don't even think about it.
    I don't send any photos to a provider. Ever. Anyone who does should think twice about sending a photo that was taken with their phone while at their home, work, or any other location that might give clues to their identity. Some good background and workarounds here:

    https://www.consumerreports.org/priv...oto-exif-data/

  8. #2760

    Carly in Aiken?

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...p/774026670305

    I see this ad a lot but can find no reviews.

    Anyone have any info? I'm definitely interested but find it odd no one seems to have commented as long as she's been around.

    Thank you.

  9. #2759

    Blackmail

    Quote Originally Posted by JunkSecond  [View Original Post]
    Be very careful or avoid this one. New pictures but pretty sure this is Heather. No room and needing a deposit. Sounds like a cash and dash at best. Read prior reviews for issues.

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...p/375816163193

    This one is likely a scam. Knew it was TGTBT but all you have to do is send a fully nude pic with face to get instructions on how to come DP her.

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...r/688678767518
    That sets up the opportunity for blackmail. Have been a victim. Not fun. Never ever, ever send a face pic and naked body. Don't even think about it.

  10. #2758

    New pics same tricks

    Be very careful or avoid this one. New pictures but pretty sure this is Heather. No room and needing a deposit. Sounds like a cash and dash at best. Read prior reviews for issues.

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...p/375816163193

    This one is likely a scam. Knew it was TGTBT but all you have to do is send a fully nude pic with face to get instructions on how to come DP her.

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...r/688678767518

  11. #2757

    Mans Best Friend

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBen07  [View Original Post]
    I must have saw her when she first arrived in the area. It was a hard setup, and yes, the dog was blowing in my ear the whole time. Probably wouldn't have popped without the dogs foreplay, now I think back on it. Tried a couple times since and she always waits till I'm home, over an hour away, asking was I still interested, or are you still around. Think I enjoyed the dog more than her.
    The affectionate pooch is now featured in the pics.

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...e/449301196913

  12. #2756

    One bottle in

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimDog2  [View Original Post]
    Glad I'm not the only one wondering what in the incoherent hell is he talking about.

    SD.
    I was one bottle of wine deep when I read that. I didn't understand it, so had another and went to bed. This morning, post headache, it still makes no sense.

  13. #2755
    Quote Originally Posted by OBXMule  [View Original Post]
    Dooooo Whut? Please see #2753 post.
    Glad I'm not the only one wondering what in the incoherent hell is he talking about.

    SD.

  14. #2754

    Dooooo Whut? Ain't got to clue what you didn't say.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZimmSeek22  [View Original Post]
    Hello hobbyist, I'm new nervous. But got to tell f this trend. Will try to get links, thought about it when I was reading. It is the Atl gifters coming into town.

    Was thinking just masters residual. But w / o giving it away until complete, and will pass it along to the moderator when complete. I'm about to go fishing now. But the old way and actually getting adjustments is changing. But in a not cool obvious way. The threat of violence is only escalating.

    See you soon.
    Dooooo Whut? Please see #2753 post.

  15. #2753

    Dooooo Whut? Ain't got to clue what you didn't say.

    Could you please speak English. I started running while reading post, turned around looked over my shoulder, said WTF. Nothing back there chasing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape