Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 6787
-
04-23-21 19:48 #2767Regular Member

Posts: 25Taylor
Finally had the pleasure of meeting Taylor today and I have found my new favorite. Her pics are very accurate but I think she's even better in person. An absolutely gorgeous petite hottie with a killer body. When I got to the incall she met me at the door completely naked and wow was all I could say. After the standard LEO check she hit me with an absolutely amazing CBJ then when ready she climbed on top. What a view that was. One of the better experiences I've had in 10+ years in the hobby. If you haven't already met this gorgeous young lady you need too. Treat her right fellas. Will definitely be repeating.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...usta/61254677/
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/pinky/38579527
-
04-22-21 22:43 #2766Senior Member

Posts: 467Pics
Are old on the ad as well. Plus a few extra years.
Originally Posted by FlyGuy706
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 21:58 #2765Senior Member

Posts: 467Taylor
Has been around for over a Dozen Years. She should have many reviews here as well as on the Columbia, Charlotte, and Charleston boards. Some good some bad. I have seen her before years ago and enjoyed it. But she carries a lot of baggage and has a boyfriend with his posse who are always around.
Originally Posted by FlyGuy706
[View Original Post]
AR.
-
04-22-21 20:59 #2764Senior Member

Posts: 54Polynesian
Hey everyone.
Has anyone seen this one? I just saw her post and thinking about giving her a try.
https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...n/606731140084
-
04-22-21 13:45 #2763Senior Member

Posts: 79Ready to crack that egg
Does anyone have any info on this girl. I've seen her posts before but I'm thinking I'm about ready to give it a try.
https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...t/023884437359
-
04-21-21 13:40 #2762Senior Member

Posts: 77Nikki
Fellow mongers. Ran across this one during lunch and thought I'd reach out. Response time was fairly quick and we set up meeting at her location. Not the best area but I took the leap. Got there and this girl has a nice southern georgia peach. If you dig thick bw then she is it. Not fat by any means. She let me select all the views but the one from behind is unforgetable. The moans will you feel like a king. Cleaned up sat and chatted. She is very funny and entertaining and made me feel safe the whole time. Recommend highly but be careful of the area. She may be moving to a better location soon.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...usta/61239641/
-
04-20-21 15:32 #2761Senior Member

Posts: 375Photos reveal a lot more than you may realize
I don't send any photos to a provider. Ever. Anyone who does should think twice about sending a photo that was taken with their phone while at their home, work, or any other location that might give clues to their identity. Some good background and workarounds here:
Originally Posted by BigBob4739
[View Original Post]
https://www.consumerreports.org/priv...oto-exif-data/
-
04-20-21 14:50 #2760Senior Member

Posts: 26Carly in Aiken?
https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...p/774026670305
I see this ad a lot but can find no reviews.
Anyone have any info? I'm definitely interested but find it odd no one seems to have commented as long as she's been around.
Thank you.
-
04-20-21 12:56 #2759Senior Member

Posts: 49Blackmail
That sets up the opportunity for blackmail. Have been a victim. Not fun. Never ever, ever send a face pic and naked body. Don't even think about it.
Originally Posted by JunkSecond
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-21 08:03 #2758Senior Member

Posts: 808New pics same tricks
Be very careful or avoid this one. New pictures but pretty sure this is Heather. No room and needing a deposit. Sounds like a cash and dash at best. Read prior reviews for issues.
https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...p/375816163193
This one is likely a scam. Knew it was TGTBT but all you have to do is send a fully nude pic with face to get instructions on how to come DP her.
https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...r/688678767518
-
04-19-21 13:27 #2757Senior Member

Posts: 808Mans Best Friend
The affectionate pooch is now featured in the pics.
Originally Posted by BigBen07
[View Original Post]
https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...e/449301196913
-
04-19-21 13:21 #2756Senior Member

Posts: 808One bottle in
I was one bottle of wine deep when I read that. I didn't understand it, so had another and went to bed. This morning, post headache, it still makes no sense.
Originally Posted by SlimDog2
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-21 10:12 #2755Senior Member

Posts: 261Glad I'm not the only one wondering what in the incoherent hell is he talking about.
Originally Posted by OBXMule
[View Original Post]
SD.
-
04-18-21 22:43 #2754Senior Member

Posts: 308Dooooo Whut? Ain't got to clue what you didn't say.
Dooooo Whut? Please see #2753 post.
Originally Posted by ZimmSeek22
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-21 22:39 #2753Senior Member

Posts: 308Dooooo Whut? Ain't got to clue what you didn't say.
Could you please speak English. I started running while reading post, turned around looked over my shoulder, said WTF. Nothing back there chasing.












Reply With Quote





