Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3771

    This Angelina

    No, not the hottie from DI. Has anybody seen this one from SA?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0b595...e-f0d55a111456

  2. #3770
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredBrody  [View Original Post]
    She is fucken nuts. She wanted money to meet for a drink which I don't do. On top of that she gets mad for asking simple questions, starts rambling off about how she got in an accident and needs 3 k to fix her car, the. She says she fled the scene. I ask like WTF? And this ladies response is "who cares people do it all the time I had to hurry up and get home to my dog" like I wish I was kidding but sadly I'm not. She's psycho and avoid her with a ten foot pole. She gives me that escort with a substance abuse problem vibe. Just super erratic with the shit she says.
    I saw her a few years ago when she was maybe 22 or 23. She gave me pornstar head with slapping my dick on her face and tongue and making it pop out her mouth. She spent a lot of time getting to know junior. She probably can give head for an hour like Misty of years past. Fucked her twice with the second time I skipped the pussy altogether and went balls deep straight up the ass. Wasn't gentle either. After I finished she said I want to do that again.

    From the pictures it looks like she has gained some weight since I saw her though.

  3. #3769

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    I have been messaging her for several weeks and we just talked about dinner, but she blocked me after seeing my pics.

    I'm in my early 40's, in great shape, pick up attractive women all the time in public, and rarely hear anything other than how attractive I am. I'd normally just assume I wasn't her type, but this has been happening frequently. I'll share more in a separate post.
    I meet with her few times last year, not reliable. Shy and timid, ok in bed. $$ per meet. She's not the greatest laid for sure and isn't consistent, you're not missing anything.

  4. #3768

    She's fucken insane

    Quote Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this one? I thought for sure I had seen some discussion in the past, but I'm not able to find anything.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/226c9...7-bb067b850065
    She is fucken nuts. She wanted money to meet for a drink which I don't do. On top of that she gets mad for asking simple questions, starts rambling off about how she got in an accident and needs 3 k to fix her car, the. She says she fled the scene. I ask like WTF? And this ladies response is "who cares people do it all the time I had to hurry up and get home to my dog" like I wish I was kidding but sadly I'm not. She's psycho and avoid her with a ten foot pole. She gives me that escort with a substance abuse problem vibe. Just super erratic with the shit she says.

  5. #3767

    Random Blocking

    I've been noticing something lately that is making me curious. Often times there are profiles with 1 pic. They are usually very responsive and will message for days, but once they request my pic (they're all private), they immediately block me. I could assume various things; however, I wondered if this was happening to anyone else. There's definitely a pattern and I'm curious to understand what's behind it.

  6. #3766

    Kelz23

    I have been messaging her for several weeks and we just talked about dinner, but she blocked me after seeing my pics.

    I'm in my early 40's, in great shape, pick up attractive women all the time in public, and rarely hear anything other than how attractive I am. I'd normally just assume I wasn't her type, but this has been happening frequently. I'll share more in a separate post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210422-130455_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  7. #3765

    Bbb224

    Quote Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu  [View Original Post]
    I was messaging her a lot a couple of months ago, but nothing that seemed committal on her part. I even threw out a few accounting terms to try and get friendly. I was starting to question if she really was in the accounting profession. She eventually went cold turkey and stopped messaging, but she never blocked me. It appears her profile is now down or deactivated.
    She definitely isn't an accountant as I did the same, but also played a little dumb so she didn't realize I knew she was lying. She would avoid various questions, but stayed engaged and even texting me for 3 days straight up until the day we were supposed to meet.

    Her profile is taken down and I'd venture to bet she doesn't return unless it's with different pics and story.

  8. #3764

    Kandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud1987  [View Original Post]
    I can't say for sure if this is really her, but that woman in the pics is a swinger. I'm part of the swinger lifestyle and have seen her. She's listed as single so either she broke up with her dude, or just listing herself as that. She is pretty hot if that is really her.
    She is not single, so swinger makes sense now. Social media appears she married a sugardaddy in February.

  9. #3763

    Swinger

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler32  [View Original Post]
    Great question. I am texting her lately and she is hot and seems real and have something set very soon. But does seem too good to be true and has not even mentioned the financial part. I'm optimistic and guarded. She is hot and the columbus drive seems worth it.
    I can't say for sure if this is really her, but that woman in the pics is a swinger. I'm part of the swinger lifestyle and have seen her. She's listed as single so either she broke up with her dude, or just listing herself as that. She is pretty hot if that is really her.

  10. #3762
    Great question. I am texting her lately and she is hot and seems real and have something set very soon. But does seem too good to be true and has not even mentioned the financial part. I'm optimistic and guarded. She is hot and the columbus drive seems worth it.

  11. #3761

  12. #3760

    Fortynfun

    This one looks like a lot of fun, but won't talk on the phone, only wants to communicate via other apps. I haven't tried any more, I get the feel she is she just looking for attention, but could be wrong.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ce1df...3-54df8541259c

  13. #3759

    Bbb24

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    I've been messaging her for a month. She claims she's an accountant who was swamped until the 15th and was texting me all weekend. After planning a date today, she blocked me. I'm happy to share her number and private pic via PM, but here's a link to her profile:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e7907...c-99ac333653a9
    I was messaging her a lot a couple of months ago, but nothing that seemed committal on her part. I even threw out a few accounting terms to try and get friendly. I was starting to question if she really was in the accounting profession. She eventually went cold turkey and stopped messaging, but she never blocked me. It appears her profile is now down or deactivated.

  14. #3758
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #3757

    New Favorite Line for Babies Wanting a Free No-Ride!!

    I don't have any trouble finding women who won't fuck me for free, why should I pay you for that?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape