Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 4470
-
04-25-21 16:12 #2160Senior Member

Posts: 106K-girl orgs and deposit to book?
I recently texted an old PO number to see if anyone was still available at the org. I wasn't too optimistic since Google doesn't show any recent postings. I received a response that they now required a deposit to book.
I've never had to make a deposit for any K-girl org since I assume that accepting an electronic deposit would carry risk for them also.
My guess is that someone else hijacked or inherited the old number but wondering if anyone encountered a similar situation.
-
04-25-21 00:32 #2159Regular Member

Posts: 3Zhanum 411 ? - from Kazakhstan
I noticed Zhanum on PD some time ago, and now on Slixa. Any intel? She's from Kazakhstan and has Asian features.
SD.
-
04-24-21 09:38 #2158Senior Member

Posts: 923Wish there was a like quote button
RIP Shock-G. Definitely looking forward to Ara / Piper / Gia.
Originally Posted by SsStuntCock
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-21 00:21 #2157Senior Member

Posts: 2646Some will specify if they want just your DL, or a photo of you holding your DL next to your face.
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 23:45 #2156Senior Member

Posts: 2646Gia / Gina / Ara
Now you boys go enjoy having back this one back ya heard? She's an ATF no doubt.
Meanwhile, whether you're a Freak of the Industry, or just tryna Get Around, RIP to the Bay Area legend Shock G. Going to be bumping these tunes this weekend no doubt.
-
04-22-21 20:53 #2155Senior Member

Posts: 186Some have asked for random pictures of things they know, depends on org, person, history.
-
04-22-21 20:24 #2154Senior Member

Posts: 594References are the alternative, but that's tough if you're starting from scratch. But the sensitive information on your DL can be blacked out. They don't need everything, I think they mostly want the picture and the name.
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 20:02 #2153Banned Member

Posts: 770Not every kgirl org. Most just want references. Or at least how it used to be.
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 18:40 #2152Senior Member

Posts: 923Selfie
Some ask for a selfie. Others ask for a combination of that and I'd. Given how much business there is in the Bay I think pussy trumps security more often than not.
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 14:58 #2151Senior Member

Posts: 1404Alternative to Id
So every single K agency wants a copy of driver's license. Given the sensitivity of the information, what other alternative is possible with them? Any suggestions?
-
04-21-21 20:51 #2150Senior Member

Posts: 923PO finally replied.
Thanks for the tip though. I'll employ this next time since a particular Bay Area fox is returning from SoCal.
RJ.
Originally Posted by RocketManP
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 18:40 #2149Banned Member

Posts: 770You can trying scheduling with someone else and offering up your references up front.
Originally Posted by RickJames808
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-21 12:16 #2148Senior Member

Posts: 923SweetAngel
Is there any particular method to setting up an appointment with the SweetAngel stable? I texted for Tiana's availability a couple days ago and no answer whatsoever. Is there a particular accepted method with the booker?
RJ.
-
04-20-21 12:13 #2147Senior Member

Posts: 923I get it now
Blue "toast". Got it. Thanks for clarifying that fellas.
RJ.
Originally Posted by Machita
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-21 09:06 #2146Senior Member

Posts: 438It's the mouthwash on the bathroom counter. 'Cheers!
Originally Posted by RickJames808
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






