Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: News and Media Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 89 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 1326
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1041

    Bit O Speculation

    https://www.fox6now.com/news/hilton-...-2-now-charged

    Business man in town and invites female friend over to his hotel room. Two black guys show up instead and shooting happens. Not saying this was related to the hobby but it does read like it.

    BTW, stings are going on in Sheboygan and Kenosha. Both PDs bragging about it online.

  2. #1040

    TNT / Wild Rose

    https://www.justice.gov/usao-edwi/pr...ral-offenses-0

    The owner did not pay his taxes. Important too, patrons used credit cards to pay for fun at the club. Never been to the place but I know some members have stories about the clubs in the old days.

  3. #1039
    Senior Member


    Posts: 327
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1117  [View Original Post]
    You need a good victim in the story and this gives them one for politicians to tout. These weak and feeble women, being exploited by these terrible John's and pimps. It makes good for a political ploy but couldn't be farther from the truth. It's selective policing at its best. That way they seem compassionate and can tout they are doing something to these poor sex workers, yet still get the easy revenue from Johns.

    What about equality? That doesn't apply here. Most here know, a lot of these women do this because of their own choices. So now they get a get out of jail free card from accountability. I'm not going to be naive enough to say trafficking doesn't exist or pimps don't abuse / exploit women but I'd bet that would be under 5% of sex workers.

    My anecdotal experience puts these women in a few main categories. Whatever the main driver is, whether drugs, money to support her / her kids, etc, is that once they see how easy money it is compared to working a real job they are qualified for they CHOOSE this instead. Why bust your ass for grossing 500 week, when you can see 10 guys a week and make 2000 tax free? I feel like I've seen this happen a billion times with legit working ladies that are single moms that are barely getting by.
    This is a pretty common law in a lot of other countries where it's illegal for the purchasing, but not for the seller. So this is still a good step here as well. You'll start to see more quality providers coming out because they won't be afraid to market themselves, but it just means we need to be more vigilant when it comes to screening legit provides and not getting caught up in a sting as the crime for buying might end up being worse as previously noted.

  4. #1038

    Victims

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1117  [View Original Post]
    You need a good victim in the story and this gives them one for politicians to tout. These weak and feeble women, being exploited by these terrible John's and pimps. It makes good for a political ploy but couldn't be farther from the truth. It's selective policing at its best. That way they seem compassionate and can tout they are doing something to these poor sex workers, yet still get the easy revenue from Johns.

    What about equality? That doesn't apply here. Most here know, a lot of these women do this because of their own choices. So now they get a get out of jail free card from accountability. I'm not going to be naive enough to say trafficking doesn't exist or pimps don't abuse / exploit women but I'd bet that would be under 5% of sex workers.

    My anecdotal experience puts these women in a few main categories. Whatever the main driver is, whether drugs, money to support her / her kids, etc, is that once they see how easy money it is compared to working a real job they are qualified for they CHOOSE this instead. Why bust your ass for grossing 500 week, when you can see 10 guys a week and make 2000 tax free? I feel like I've seen this happen a billion times with legit working ladies that are single moms that are barely getting by.
    If you look at the photos on STG and other sites and then compare those photos to how the girls really look I am a victim of false advertising. There ought to be a law against posted dated and fake photos.

  5. #1037

    Painting the women as victims

    Quote Originally Posted by Dangraham  [View Original Post]
    The focus would be to decriminalize the sex worker but not the person patronizing the worker as mentioned in the article. The Nordic model focuses enforcement on the purchaser and the provider is classified as victim. Good article entitled NYC cops cash in on sex trade arrests with little evidence.

    Mayor Deblasio to focus on stings to the direct outcome of a strategy he and top cops have touted in recent years. Officers should arrest "the true criminals" like johns and pimps while making sure women forced into prostitution get the help they need. The increased stings and increased penalties on johns could be earmarked at 40% to trafficking victims.

    It still seems at this stage that this development would serve to prevent the criminal prosecution of the provider by labeling them a victim or trafficking victim and instead focusing more on enforcement against purchasers vs legalisation at this point. Hope that would change in the future but currently somewhat skeptical that it does if the gov can wring more revenues out of johns.
    You need a good victim in the story and this gives them one for politicians to tout. These weak and feeble women, being exploited by these terrible John's and pimps. It makes good for a political ploy but couldn't be farther from the truth. It's selective policing at its best. That way they seem compassionate and can tout they are doing something to these poor sex workers, yet still get the easy revenue from Johns.

    What about equality? That doesn't apply here. Most here know, a lot of these women do this because of their own choices. So now they get a get out of jail free card from accountability. I'm not going to be naive enough to say trafficking doesn't exist or pimps don't abuse / exploit women but I'd bet that would be under 5% of sex workers.

    My anecdotal experience puts these women in a few main categories. Whatever the main driver is, whether drugs, money to support her / her kids, etc, is that once they see how easy money it is compared to working a real job they are qualified for they CHOOSE this instead. Why bust your ass for grossing 500 week, when you can see 10 guys a week and make 2000 tax free? I feel like I've seen this happen a billion times with legit working ladies that are single moms that are barely getting by.

  6. #1036

    Seems like good news at first glance however

    The focus would be to decriminalize the sex worker but not the person patronizing the worker as mentioned in the article. The Nordic model focuses enforcement on the purchaser and the provider is classified as victim. Good article entitled NYC cops cash in on sex trade arrests with little evidence.

    Mayor Deblasio to focus on stings to the direct outcome of a strategy he and top cops have touted in recent years. Officers should arrest "the true criminals" like johns and pimps while making sure women forced into prostitution get the help they need. The increased stings and increased penalties on johns could be earmarked at 40% to trafficking victims.

    It still seems at this stage that this development would serve to prevent the criminal prosecution of the provider by labeling them a victim or trafficking victim and instead focusing more on enforcement against purchasers vs legalisation at this point. Hope that would change in the future but currently somewhat skeptical that it does if the gov can wring more revenues out of johns.

  7. #1035

  8. #1034

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    I'd take that any day over my ex. Jesus Christ Almighty Holy Shit the Bed, Batman! When we first got married we were like fuck weasels. My young bride (23) had a bangin' fucking body, and I knew every spot that would tickle her innards. By age 30, she didn't like the way I sucked her titties, didn't like me nuzzling her neck. If I played in her ears, she'd scrunch her head against her shoulder. I had to fight to go down on her. Turns out she was sexually abused as a child. All the sexy stuff started reminding her of everything that happened to her as a kid. Ultimately she was diagnosed with Multiple Personality Disorder. I don't know how many she had, but NONE of them were the super slutty, fuck-me-to-death types that some of these people have. I woulda taken the "lay like a corpse" one, but evidently didn't have one of those either.

    So guys, if you think your wife is crazy, she prolly is, so get the hell out!

    Coochie (I only pay for crazy now, not marry it) Eater.

    God Bless You All.
    Coochie is the man!

  9. #1033

    Wife!

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    Did they also pick up a curling iron to warm her up a bit? Reminds me of the worst (if there is such a thing) fuck I ever had. 'Ol lady pretended to be dead. Just laid there and didn't move while I stroked away. Rather creepy but I finished. SS would have been better. It was like I would imagine doing a warm corpse, YUK!

    Speaking of dead lays; there was this 18 y.o. slore at one of the seedy Appleton Ave. motels that I though would be a nice birthday treat. Asked her "what do you like" and she said "just fuck". She just laid there and watched tv while I did the deed. Disappointing to say the least! She would make someone a good wife, lol!
    I'd take that any day over my ex. Jesus Christ Almighty Holy Shit the Bed, Batman! When we first got married we were like fuck weasels. My young bride (23) had a bangin' fucking body, and I knew every spot that would tickle her innards. By age 30, she didn't like the way I sucked her titties, didn't like me nuzzling her neck. If I played in her ears, she'd scrunch her head against her shoulder. I had to fight to go down on her. Turns out she was sexually abused as a child. All the sexy stuff started reminding her of everything that happened to her as a kid. Ultimately she was diagnosed with Multiple Personality Disorder. I don't know how many she had, but NONE of them were the super slutty, fuck-me-to-death types that some of these people have. I woulda taken the "lay like a corpse" one, but evidently didn't have one of those either.

    So guys, if you think your wife is crazy, she prolly is, so get the hell out!

    Coochie (I only pay for crazy now, not marry it) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  10. #1032
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Just like that, the guys life is ruined.

    https://apple.news/AujQHvxXESweGJDTMKz1ouA

    HS.
    Strike 3 he is out.

  11. #1031

    14 others as well

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Just like that, the guys life is ruined.

    https://apple.news/AujQHvxXESweGJDTMKz1ouA

    HS.
    Interesting how they labeled it as human trafficking as well to gain support for allocating the resources and effort. Makes those 14 guys who were unlucky enough to answer that online ad look even worse if they are now all labeled as getting tied up in human trafficking.

  12. #1030

    Just like that

    Just like that, the guys life is ruined.

    https://apple.news/AujQHvxXESweGJDTMKz1ouA

    HS.

  13. #1029
    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    Authorities said that Radke said that the three stopped at the Wal-Mart in Dodgeville on their way to the cemetery and bought condoms.

    Who the fuck buys condoms to do a dead woman? Oh, wait, body bags for their weiners.

    Coochie (feeling pretty fucking sane right now) Eater.

    God bless you all!
    Did they also pick up a curling iron to warm her up a bit? Reminds me of the worst (if there is such a thing) fuck I ever had. 'Ol lady pretended to be dead. Just laid there and didn't move while I stroked away. Rather creepy but I finished. SS would have been better. It was like I would imagine doing a warm corpse, YUK!

    Speaking of dead lays; there was this 18 y.o. slore at one of the seedy Appleton Ave. motels that I though would be a nice birthday treat. Asked her "what do you like" and she said "just fuck". She just laid there and watched tv while I did the deed. Disappointing to say the least! She would make someone a good wife, lol!

  14. #1028
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve777  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing.

    At least multiple workers were rescued. I feel better now.
    Sarcasm noted. Really though; were they trafficked and working as slaves? Or just trying to make an honest living and now unemployed?

  15. #1027

    Spring Grove

    Quote Originally Posted by Axel6  [View Original Post]
    Funny how the investigation took weeks and multiple agencies. I guess they all had to get their turn and try out all the ladies. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape