Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 197 of 343 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 247 297 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 5144
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2204
    Senior Member


    Posts: 42

    Girl ready for hookup

    Anyone seen this one? Seen her ads for the 1st time no info from Googlo too. Any input from senior members would be helpful.

    Thanks.

    https://adultsearch.com/new-hampshir...scorts/2351937

  2. #2203

    Ava in Manch

    Anyone know how I can search for info on Ava? I'm trying to help myself, but when I try to search I get no results. I think it's because her name is only 3 letters. Just wan to get an idea of location and parking around her place. TIA.

  3. #2202

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by Nfd46  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one?

    Has a Maine Phone # could be real.

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...a/692562023028
    I saw her, she's real. Hotel on the Manchester / Merrimack boarder. The weight in the ad is accurate, she has a cute face. Not a bad option, but I only went for BBBJ (really all I ever want from these girls).

  4. #2201

    Crystal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Willcall44  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a scouting report on her? Reasonably priced; seems fairly new. Thanks.

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...n/662431773538
    Thanks to all who responded. Your input plus my review research makes it a no go.

  5. #2200
    Senior Member


    Posts: 139

    A+ Affection

    Any intel on this one?

    Has a Maine Phone # could be real.

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...a/692562023028

  6. #2199

    Pos

    Quote Originally Posted by Willcall44  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a scouting report on her? Reasonably priced; seems fairly new. Thanks.

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...n/662431773538
    She is a skanky POS with her hair falling out. I wouldn't fuck her or even let her blow me!

  7. #2198

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by Willcall44  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a scouting report on her? Reasonably priced; seems fairly new. Thanks.

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...n/662431773538
    I actually picked her up a couple Friday nights ago, she was walking the zone, but our encounter lasted less than 5 minutes. The reason was she wanted to do a car date and I told her I'd rather just go to my place, but I guess she thought a 20 minute ride was too far. I have to give her credit, she was dressed nice, actually smelled good, and didn't look like the demon's followed her into my truck. Her face isn't the greatest, I think someone reported she had been in a car accident in the past, but who knows, decent body, she's fairly tall, did the cop check a small handful. When she got out I told her she had a nice ass, she smiled, and I don't think she knew I was just being nice. She told me her name was Ally and gave me a different phone number than the one in her ad. Guess I'd have to say I've done worse.

  8. #2197
    Quote Originally Posted by Nfd46  [View Original Post]
    Here is the post that I responded to.

    Same girl.

    Supposedly has a friend.
    Fairly sure I've seen reviews of her and she's a crackhead. I don't remember good things about her.

  9. #2196
    Senior Member


    Posts: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by Willcall44  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a scouting report on her? Reasonably priced; seems fairly new. Thanks.

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...n/662431773538
    Here is the post that I responded to.

    Same girl.

    Supposedly has a friend.

  10. #2195
    Senior Member


    Posts: 139

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by Willcall44  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a scouting report on her? Reasonably priced; seems fairly new. Thanks.

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...n/662431773538
    I attempted to meet with her without much luck.

    Supposedly was with a friend or alone she quoted me $120 for a half which didn't seem bad.

    After looking at some reviews glad she ghosted me.

    Most of her reviews arent good.

    Just my opinion.

  11. #2194

    Use the "Search" Feature

    There are many, many reviews on her, Search and Ye Shall Find.

    Quote Originally Posted by Willcall44  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a scouting report on her? Reasonably priced; seems fairly new. Thanks.

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...n/662431773538

  12. #2193
    Quote Originally Posted by Willcall44  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a scouting report on her? Reasonably priced; seems fairly new. Thanks.

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...n/662431773538
    Found some recent information on her by doing a search.

  13. #2192

    Crystal?

    Does anyone have a scouting report on her? Reasonably priced; seems fairly new. Thanks.

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...n/662431773538

  14. #2191
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh87  [View Original Post]
    She's legit had a review the one with pig tales?
    This is her, she's real. Search this forum for slim thick and you will find some good and some bad reviews.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/886456980769

  15. #2190
    Quote Originally Posted by StyleCouncil  [View Original Post]
    Search Manchester STG for keyword Juicy and you will find her. Her age is listed as 20.
    She's legit had a review the one with pig tales?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape