Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 81 of 302 FirstFirst ... 31 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 131 181 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 4517
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3317

    Sting

    Looks like the police are getting ready to do a staying I saw three cop cars talking to somebody that was too good to be true by the Baptist Church on sugar Creek just be aware if you're in the area looks too good to be true it is.

  2. #3316

    Missed opportunities.

    Hey guys, I'm back in Charlotte and was out Friday looking for some action. Noticed that it's picking up again. Yay! Seen a WSW at MCDs on SC. She was wearing some flowery, light colored spandex. Looked great. Was going to do the scoop, but I got spooked by all the traffic. Came back around when I had calmed my nerves, but she was nowhere to be found. This was prob. Around 5 pm-ish. Regrets, regrets.

    A bit later I seen a BSW with white spandex. She looked hot and was bending over advertising her assets well. She was on Reagan, near the Garden Inn. Had to stop and try to scoop. Talked to her and she wanted. 6 for carplay and $ for FS at a room. I can't do carplay, but $ is too rich for SW, for me anyways. In hind thought, I should of taken the plunge. I'm $'s richer today, but poor willy and his buddies are sad and blue.

    Safe hunting, guys.

    BTB .

  3. #3315

    Where to look?

    Out of Towner visiting in the next couple days. Been trying to read through posts but I'm running out of time. Could someone direct me the the "area" to look for the ladies? I looked for a map in the "pics" but didn't see one. Street names and intersections would be good, even a "route" to follow. Please pm me with any helpful info. Remember I'm from out of town so I don't know the area at all. So I don' t know the abbreviations you use. Not sure what SC is, although I guessed Sugar Creek. Also am looking for a "good" place to stay overnight that is appropriate (safe and close) if I find a lady I could take back to the room.

    Thanks for any help.

    Legs.

  4. #3314

    Agreed!

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoShots  [View Original Post]
    I think a car visit would be fine as long as you determine the parking spot. I have always wanted to see her but the bad reports for in calls definitely put a stop to those desires. Car or out call would be the only thing I would try. If I recall right she even ripped off repeated customers so I wouldn't let my guard down around her.
    Yeah, so I clearly saw her AFTER reading the forum, and that may have changed my mind. What's funny is that she mentioned that some guy had put negative reviews out on her, but when I picked her up, she was by herself, and I did pick the spot.

    I'm considering seeing her again if she's out, but will keep an extra guard up given the history.

  5. #3313
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Every time I think I am ready to see her, someone would post how she ripped them off or robbed them and then I give up on her. Maybe should try the car visit instead.
    I think a car visit would be fine as long as you determine the parking spot. I have always wanted to see her but the bad reports for in calls definitely put a stop to those desires. Car or out call would be the only thing I would try. If I recall right she even ripped off repeated customers so I wouldn't let my guard down around her.

  6. #3312
    Quote Originally Posted by BossDogg99  [View Original Post]
    Cruised through yesterday, and saw Cherry in the QT. She's thick, just like I like them! Was sporting a tank top and some tight jeans. Initially I wasn't sure if she was actually a working girl, as she was talking to multiple people in the QT, and then went outside, and was chatting with a few people outside.

    Once she broke away, I swooped in and asked if she need a ride. She blurted out that she was trying to make some money, so I figured she was game. Took her to a spot to park, and it was on. She offered FS, but I was just looking for a BBBJ. She did a good job, and moaned as she performed. It didn't take long nonetheless.

    Afterwards we chatted a bit. She said she used to dance, and honestly she has one of the better bodies out there in my opinion. She has a STG ad up. I didn't realize this was her. She mentioned that someone gave her some bad reviews, saying she had a handler. But no one was near her yesterday once she left the QT.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...d/161086286916

    I'll repeat if I see her out again.
    Every time I think I am ready to see her, someone would post how she ripped them off or robbed them and then I give up on her. Maybe should try the car visit instead.

  7. #3311

    Woodlawn

    Cruised through yesterday, and saw Cherry in the QT. She's thick, just like I like them! Was sporting a tank top and some tight jeans. Initially I wasn't sure if she was actually a working girl, as she was talking to multiple people in the QT, and then went outside, and was chatting with a few people outside.

    Once she broke away, I swooped in and asked if she need a ride. She blurted out that she was trying to make some money, so I figured she was game. Took her to a spot to park, and it was on. She offered FS, but I was just looking for a BBBJ. She did a good job, and moaned as she performed. It didn't take long nonetheless.

    Afterwards we chatted a bit. She said she used to dance, and honestly she has one of the better bodies out there in my opinion. She has a STG ad up. I didn't realize this was her. She mentioned that someone gave her some bad reviews, saying she had a handler. But no one was near her yesterday once she left the QT.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...d/161086286916

    I'll repeat if I see her out again.

  8. #3310

    Strolling About

    Woodlawn.

    Drove around Tuesday after 6 and saw a bunch of WSW out. One looked pretty good in heels and a winter coat.

    RF.

    Usually the same old tired ass SW are out. Some look like the meth has added an extra jaw. One had her titties out while she was trying to fix her top.

    TH RGN loop.

    I have never seen a SW on TH to this day. Pretty hot WSW passed me on the curve on RGN. When I looped back around she was gone. This is generally the only place I see them and the pharmacist hanging out.

  9. #3309
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyMarc  [View Original Post]
    I've been making the Tom Hunter to SC loop several times over the last week or so. Before 1 pm yesterday, I snapped a pic of this girl. Summer was also near and a BSW I hadn't seen before. I wanted to scoop but a handler in a rather nice red vehicle was in the parking lot. I don't like pick ups when handlers are around. I have seen her before but this is my first shot of her. Last week, I saw a TGTBT redhead with near perfect skin at the Exxon on Reagan and Graham. I went through the parking lot to swing around for a better look when I saw a big white van with no back windows. Perhaps it wasn't LEO but I was out of there. She also had a bike with her. Stay alert.
    Be cautions with this one. Asked me to take her a her pharmacist and was out of it.

  10. #3308
    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManny  [View Original Post]
    You are probably right about it being the best pussy hideout in Charlotte and the no I'd with cooperative management is a plus when you want in and out and not looking to spend a lot of time there. I hate car dates but you have to have some balls to just roll up to that place to grab a piece. You said it best we all roll differently. Stay safe.
    How much is it for a room there and do they charge by the hour or the night?

  11. #3307

    The Bradford Area

    Quote Originally Posted by FunOnly1983  [View Original Post]
    What are the cross streets this is close to?
    I don't know exactly where he found the BSW he was talking about. I can tell you where I have seen SWs in that area in the past though.

    On Bradford. From Freedom Drive to Thomasboro Drive. Once saw a BSW.

    On Bradford. Around the Chicken King Restaurant. Never saw a SW, but many times saw LE watching the place, which would lead me to think there might have been SW activity in that area, though I never saw it.

    On Thomasboro Dr. From Bradford to Lumber Liquidators on Thomasboro. Seen a SW a couple of times.

    On Eddleman Rd. From Lucky Penny Street to Thomasboro Rd. Seen SWs many times.

    Just keep in mind that, I quit mongering a long time ago, so I don't know how it is today, and even back when I was active, it was very much hit and miss. Some days the girls would be out, some days they wouldn't, and same goes for LE. If you try to find anyone on Eddleman, be aware of the church over there. When I used to monger, there were many times LE would be hiding out over there, back in the corner of the church parking lot, looking to catch someone as they passed by unaware. Also, once saw what I believe was a decoy sitting on the front steps of the church. (I spotted her on Rozzelles Ferry too). But again, this was a long time ago.

    Stay safe.

  12. #3306

    Bradford

    Quote Originally Posted by BrosXXX  [View Original Post]
    Anybody else recently come across a BSW name Nina in the Bradford area. Nasally New York sounding accent. Smokin hot and sucks sick like your balls have diamonds in them?
    What are the cross streets this is close to?

  13. #3305
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157
    Quote Originally Posted by BrosXXX  [View Original Post]
    Anybody else recently come across a BSW name Nina in the Bradford area. Nasally New York sounding accent. Smokin hot and sucks sick like your balls have diamonds in them?
    I cruise that area very often, and have never ran into her. Is she light or dark skin? Nice body? How much is she taxing?

  14. #3304

    Nina on Bradford

    Anybody else recently come across a BSW name Nina in the Bradford area. Nasally New York sounding accent. Smokin hot and sucks sick like your balls have diamonds in them?

  15. #3303

    Lots of SW activity on SC

    I've been making the Tom Hunter to SC loop several times over the last week or so. Before 1 pm yesterday, I snapped a pic of this girl. Summer was also near and a BSW I hadn't seen before. I wanted to scoop but a handler in a rather nice red vehicle was in the parking lot. I don't like pick ups when handlers are around. I have seen her before but this is my first shot of her. Last week, I saw a TGTBT redhead with near perfect skin at the Exxon on Reagan and Graham. I went through the parking lot to swing around for a better look when I saw a big white van with no back windows. Perhaps it wasn't LEO but I was out of there. She also had a bike with her. Stay alert.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SCwalker_2021-01-07usaSG.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape