High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 575 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 75 475 525 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 625 675 1075 1575 ... LastLast
Results 8,611 to 8,625 of 24828
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16218

    Profiles have disappeared

    Quote Originally Posted by PopinHerMouth  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely agree with Theo and BigRed. She was hot as hell, the only thing I regretted was not booking more than an hour. She drained me twice in an hour right into that mouth of hers. The second one was a little rushed because I held out as long as I could for the first pop and only had about 25 minutes left to get the second one out but for $4 I was going to get a second shot off. I was super fucking horny going in because of the anticipation, I love meeting a girl for the first time. Damn her body and face were hot and she got super wet. She is Russian so has an accent but pretty easy to communicate with. Hoping like hell she comes back in the next few months, she's a professional at this and had a lot of experience, she travels quite a bit so not sure how long it will be before she circles back to Indy but hopefully it's not too long. She works out and her body shows it, she loves what she does and she's good at it. She needs to stay longer than 2 days next time, damn she's top shelf.
    I was emailing back and forth setting up a meeting when she gets back and now her Eros profile and any other on the web are gone.

    I was truly looking forward to meeting her as she said she was coming back in a couple of months.

  2. #16217
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoan1313  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen MMGEG around or posting for a while. Does anyone know if she is still available?
    She no longer resides in the area.

  3. #16216

    Re: Miss Sterling

    Well the heading for that ad reads "HOT VIDEO, PICTURES AND FACETIME AVAILABLE FOR SALE". I'd say that says it all.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlummiesChap  [View Original Post]
    Went back and forth messaging. Me thinks a FAKE.

  4. #16215

    Why not

    Quote Originally Posted by SlummiesChap  [View Original Post]
    Went back and forth messaging. Me thinks a FAKE.
    Make the 3 hr drive to Columbus to Studio Sanctuary. Big place beautiful ladies.

  5. #16214
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoan1313  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen MMGEG around or posting for a while. Does anyone know if she is still available?
    Last I heard she moved to Vegas.

  6. #16213

    Mmgeg

    I haven't seen MMGEG around or posting for a while. Does anyone know if she is still available?

  7. #16212

    Twin Peaks

    Has anyone ever gotten Take Out from Twin Peaks?

  8. #16211
    Quote Originally Posted by SlummiesChap  [View Original Post]
    Went back and forth messaging. Me thinks a FAKE.
    I also was quite interested cannot find much on her so I would assume she is a fake too, too bad looks like it could be fun.

  9. #16210

    Miss sterling

    Quote Originally Posted by RubGuide23  [View Original Post]
    Went back and forth messaging. Me thinks a FAKE.

  10. #16209
    I've not seen her, but she has 15 reviews elsewhere. Report back if you pull the trigger, looks interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by AllenSmoke1  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone,

    I'm interested in meeting Lacy Lovelle, but I don't know if she is legit or not. Has anyone seen her?

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/7387134.htm?cat=1

  11. #16208

    2 for 1💦128166;massage special

    They have been reviewed a good deal on that site. Mixed at best. I visited the older one a couple of years ago. To me she was friendly and the service was adequate.

  12. #16207

    Mistress Sterling


  13. #16206

    Has anyone experienced mistress

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....olis/60523988/

    Has anyone legit checked this? She asks for deposit before app. But I'm not to trustful on sending before meeting up.

  14. #16205

    Di

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFreak  [View Original Post]
    Not from the area, can you PM contact info? Any help greatly appreciated! MF

    .
    Search Discreetinfo.

  15. #16204

    Anyone here meet Lacy Lovelle

    Hello everyone,

    I'm interested in meeting Lacy Lovelle, but I don't know if she is legit or not. Has anyone seen her?

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/7387134.htm?cat=1

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape