Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 5135
-
04-21-21 14:15 #2195Senior Member

Posts: 139Crystal
I attempted to meet with her without much luck.
Originally Posted by Willcall44
[View Original Post]
Supposedly was with a friend or alone she quoted me $120 for a half which didn't seem bad.
After looking at some reviews glad she ghosted me.
Most of her reviews arent good.
Just my opinion.
-
04-21-21 11:45 #2194Senior Member

Posts: 187Use the "Search" Feature
There are many, many reviews on her, Search and Ye Shall Find.
Originally Posted by Willcall44
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 10:21 #2193Regular Member

Posts: 6Found some recent information on her by doing a search.
Originally Posted by Willcall44
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 10:00 #2192Senior Member

Posts: 122Crystal?
Does anyone have a scouting report on her? Reasonably priced; seems fairly new. Thanks.
https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...n/662431773538
-
04-20-21 13:01 #2191Senior Member

Posts: 33This is her, she's real. Search this forum for slim thick and you will find some good and some bad reviews.
Originally Posted by Fresh87
[View Original Post]
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/886456980769
-
04-20-21 12:42 #2190Senior Member

Posts: 285She's legit had a review the one with pig tales?
Originally Posted by StyleCouncil
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-21 10:10 #2189Regular Member

Posts: 8Tiffy anyone have into
Has anyone experienced her?
https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...e/133526064338
I hope she is the real deal!
-
04-20-21 09:58 #2188Banned Member

Posts: 588Nope
No need for judgment, we all have interests that others may think, WTF. Especially in this game we play.
Originally Posted by Rinh222
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-21 02:59 #2187Senior Member

Posts: 177Don't waste your time
Like previously stated, she's friends with Gabby, I think they even live together sometimes? Gabby sucks, and she doesn't seem much better. She isn't worth her rates based on looks alone. I could be wrong though, I've met them both but only had a session with Gabby.
Originally Posted by Nfd46
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-21 02:56 #2186Senior Member

Posts: 177What.
Did anyone else read this and think, "What the fuck?
Originally Posted by CornPop
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-21 02:53 #2185Senior Member

Posts: 177See link
The picture in the link is pretty close to how she looks, in my opinion.
Originally Posted by Chazlamb
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-21 18:25 #2184Senior Member

Posts: 33Juicy Juicy is Slim thick on STG
Search Manchester STG for keyword Juicy and you will find her. Her age is listed as 20.
Originally Posted by CornPop
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-21 17:30 #2183Senior Member

Posts: 838Link!?
I like the down and dirty girl who does that in front of me. Any link or contact info?
Originally Posted by DogMeatballs
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-21 07:52 #2182Senior Member

Posts: 160Thick lady
So most importantly, is that ass phat?
Originally Posted by Rinh222
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-21 16:00 #2181He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606Same
I've asked her for some better / full body pictures but she said she didn't have any and the ones she uses are OLD!
Originally Posted by SalemHands
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





