Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 756 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 256 656 706 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 806 856 1256 ... LastLast
Results 11,326 to 11,340 of 25031
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13706

    Further investigation

    I knew it was a shot in the dark!! LOL Her name is Daniela Basandre. Instagram, Pinterest, etc. Fucking HAWT!! But alas, not in Providence. LMAO!!

    So, as far as these ladies' mental and emotional states go, at BEST the good ones are at least a little bit sociopathic, even my so-called "normal" SB, and at worst the bad ones that are burned out or off the rails on drugs are psychopaths.

    It doesn't make them bad people, just a little sick in the noggin, and it goes without saying that WE'RE not exactly right in the head either!!

    Oh well, back to the hunt. Carry on.

  2. #13705
    Quote Originally Posted by SnoozeULoose4  [View Original Post]
    Damage was $$, place was nice, she was terrible, obviously high on something and like I said, seemed like a split personality. If you are into drugs and psychopaths you might be in for a good time. Me, I just got out. Not worth my time.
    That sucks. Knowing she looks like her pics tempts me but damb, got to be smart. Thank you for your input.

  3. #13704
    Quote Originally Posted by SnoozeULoose4  [View Original Post]
    Damage was $$, place was nice, she was terrible, obviously high on something and like I said, seemed like a split personality. If you are into drugs and psychopaths you might be in for a good time. Me, I just got out. Not worth my time.
    I'm not a licensed psychiatrist but I'm beginning to think the lives these girls lead are not the healthiest mentally or physically. Just a hunch. Lmao.

  4. #13703
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by DurtyDawg  [View Original Post]
    But someone please tell me this one is real!

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/13301343

    I'm not going to hold my breath though.
    Nope. Most girls don't write description like that. Only the scammers does that.

  5. #13702
    Quote Originally Posted by DurtyDawg  [View Original Post]
    But someone please tell me this one is real!

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/13301343

    I'm not going to hold my breath though.
    LOL! I wish. Car date? For what. 300?

  6. #13701

    I won't get my hopes up

    But someone please tell me this one is real!

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/13301343

    I'm not going to hold my breath though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ann.jpg‎  

  7. #13700
    Quote Originally Posted by SnoozeULoose4  [View Original Post]
    Damage was $$, place was nice, she was terrible, obviously high on something and like I said, seemed like a split personality. If you are into drugs and psychopaths you might be in for a good time. Me, I just got out. Not worth my time.
    Unfortunately reports of her echo this over the last few years - 5 years ago she was a fun time but mental health and demons have officially caught up with her.

  8. #13699
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by SnoozeULoose4  [View Original Post]
    Damage was $$, place was nice, she was terrible, obviously high on something and like I said, seemed like a split personality. If you are into drugs and psychopaths you might be in for a good time. Me, I just got out. Not worth my time.
    LOL, that funny. I'm just glad I didn't see her.

  9. #13698
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbDog  [View Original Post]
    Can you tell me what the $ damage was with Savannah? Was it a decent place? Daty?
    Damage was $$, place was nice, she was terrible, obviously high on something and like I said, seemed like a split personality. If you are into drugs and psychopaths you might be in for a good time. Me, I just got out. Not worth my time.

  10. #13697
    Quote Originally Posted by SnoozeULoose4  [View Original Post]
    Took a chance on this one because she is really my type. So, she is definitely the girl in the photos, killer looks, but was so high it was a waste of time. She was like a split personality, one minute all over loving me, then the next minute yelling like I was the worst ever. Maybe I just hit her up on the wrong day, but I won't repeat.
    Can you tell me what the $ damage was with Savannah? Was it a decent place? Daty?

  11. #13696
    Quote Originally Posted by SnoozeULoose4  [View Original Post]
    Took a chance on this one because she is really my type. So, she is definitely the girl in the photos, killer looks, but was so high it was a waste of time. She was like a split personality, one minute all over loving me, then the next minute yelling like I was the worst ever. Maybe I just hit her up on the wrong day, but I won't repeat.
    Did you at least get off?

  12. #13695

    Savannah PVD

    Took a chance on this one because she is really my type. So, she is definitely the girl in the photos, killer looks, but was so high it was a waste of time. She was like a split personality, one minute all over loving me, then the next minute yelling like I was the worst ever. Maybe I just hit her up on the wrong day, but I won't repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails savannah.jpg‎  

  13. #13694
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Kman20  [View Original Post]
    Hi Everyone,

    I'd like to see this one but concerned she looks too good to true and worried she might be associated with LE. A friend was in communication with her but backed out because he was sure it was a setup. Any info will help on whether or how I can determine if she is legit. I've included pictures of her from a previous posting on STG.
    So far none of us has been able to meet her. She will have text you nonstop and when you say you closer to her. She will stop. So don't bother.

  14. #13693

    Looking for Help

    Quote Originally Posted by Kman20  [View Original Post]
    Hi Everyone,

    I'd like to see this one but concerned she looks too good to true and worried she might be associated with LE. A friend was in communication with her but backed out because he was sure it was a setup. Any info will help on whether or how I can determine if she is legit. I've included pictures of her from a previous posting on STG.
    Lots of guys have been looking for info on her if you find any please share it.

  15. #13692

    Looking for Help / Info

    Hi Everyone,

    I'd like to see this one but concerned she looks too good to true and worried she might be associated with LE. A friend was in communication with her but backed out because he was sure it was a setup. Any info will help on whether or how I can determine if she is legit. I've included pictures of her from a previous posting on STG.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AB3AA0AC-41B2-4233-B8BF-7A886876A3C8.png‎   26491236-E158-4B59-809F-B1C59EDCEC45.png‎   5FB1A86F-B4DA-4430-9498-D76ED68F3D9C.png‎   21B32837-4F30-4C1B-B450-ECA0331E3D49.png‎   D095879A-377B-497B-9D5D-5272E8B14584.png‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape