Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 756 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 256 656 706 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 806 856 1256 ... LastLast
Results 11,326 to 11,340 of 25036
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13711

    Kimora

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberBosco  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one before? I will be finding myself in the PVD area on the weekends til Memorial Day. Any leads would be appreciated and I will post a review.

    Thanks.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...f/497197120600
    Yeah, seen her a dozen times or so and I've posted reports. I haven't seen her in a while because of drama between us. Her doing, not mine. She'd be a good kid if she didn't keep shooting herself in the foot. Smokes weed but no other drugs. She's usually alone but she does sometimes have a small crew in tow that's harmless.

    That pic with the porn-star heels is not her but the rest are.

    Great fuck, especially if you like anal because SHE does, gives wicked head and will let you cum in her mouth but spits it after. Droopy tits for a young one but the rest of her is hawt.

    Used to be 2 Bens for an hour but she'll spend the whole day with you if she has nothing better to do, especially if you feed her. Recommend. Just don't let her start the poor-me shit.

  2. #13710

    Kimora

    Has anyone seen this one before? I will be finding myself in the PVD area on the weekends til Memorial Day. Any leads would be appreciated and I will post a review.

    Thanks.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...f/497197120600

  3. #13709

    Info on Cass

    Anyone see this one before? Couldn't find any info. She's out of prov in a hotel. 617 Rudolph phone number. Found on SA.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C368E3CE-925D-4CE2-B08A-D0135B5D81E5.jpg‎  

  4. #13708
    Quote Originally Posted by DearDiary  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Coco, the thicker of the two. She is a big girl but I had a good time. Big naturals and an enthusiastic BBBJ (with a small added contribution). I plan on returning. Local extended stay hotel.
    Seeing these 2 (hopefully) tonight. How big are the tits on the chubby one? Is that pic accurate becaue they look HUGE.

  5. #13707

    Further investigation

    I knew it was a shot in the dark!! LOL Her name is Daniela Basandre. Instagram, Pinterest, etc. Fucking HAWT!! But alas, not in Providence. LMAO!!

    So, as far as these ladies' mental and emotional states go, at BEST the good ones are at least a little bit sociopathic, even my so-called "normal" SB, and at worst the bad ones that are burned out or off the rails on drugs are psychopaths.

    It doesn't make them bad people, just a little sick in the noggin, and it goes without saying that WE'RE not exactly right in the head either!!

    Oh well, back to the hunt. Carry on.

  6. #13706
    Quote Originally Posted by SnoozeULoose4  [View Original Post]
    Damage was $$, place was nice, she was terrible, obviously high on something and like I said, seemed like a split personality. If you are into drugs and psychopaths you might be in for a good time. Me, I just got out. Not worth my time.
    That sucks. Knowing she looks like her pics tempts me but damb, got to be smart. Thank you for your input.

  7. #13705
    Quote Originally Posted by SnoozeULoose4  [View Original Post]
    Damage was $$, place was nice, she was terrible, obviously high on something and like I said, seemed like a split personality. If you are into drugs and psychopaths you might be in for a good time. Me, I just got out. Not worth my time.
    I'm not a licensed psychiatrist but I'm beginning to think the lives these girls lead are not the healthiest mentally or physically. Just a hunch. Lmao.

  8. #13704
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by DurtyDawg  [View Original Post]
    But someone please tell me this one is real!

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/13301343

    I'm not going to hold my breath though.
    Nope. Most girls don't write description like that. Only the scammers does that.

  9. #13703
    Quote Originally Posted by DurtyDawg  [View Original Post]
    But someone please tell me this one is real!

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/13301343

    I'm not going to hold my breath though.
    LOL! I wish. Car date? For what. 300?

  10. #13702

    I won't get my hopes up

    But someone please tell me this one is real!

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/13301343

    I'm not going to hold my breath though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ann.jpg‎  

  11. #13701
    Quote Originally Posted by SnoozeULoose4  [View Original Post]
    Damage was $$, place was nice, she was terrible, obviously high on something and like I said, seemed like a split personality. If you are into drugs and psychopaths you might be in for a good time. Me, I just got out. Not worth my time.
    Unfortunately reports of her echo this over the last few years - 5 years ago she was a fun time but mental health and demons have officially caught up with her.

  12. #13700
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by SnoozeULoose4  [View Original Post]
    Damage was $$, place was nice, she was terrible, obviously high on something and like I said, seemed like a split personality. If you are into drugs and psychopaths you might be in for a good time. Me, I just got out. Not worth my time.
    LOL, that funny. I'm just glad I didn't see her.

  13. #13699
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbDog  [View Original Post]
    Can you tell me what the $ damage was with Savannah? Was it a decent place? Daty?
    Damage was $$, place was nice, she was terrible, obviously high on something and like I said, seemed like a split personality. If you are into drugs and psychopaths you might be in for a good time. Me, I just got out. Not worth my time.

  14. #13698
    Quote Originally Posted by SnoozeULoose4  [View Original Post]
    Took a chance on this one because she is really my type. So, she is definitely the girl in the photos, killer looks, but was so high it was a waste of time. She was like a split personality, one minute all over loving me, then the next minute yelling like I was the worst ever. Maybe I just hit her up on the wrong day, but I won't repeat.
    Can you tell me what the $ damage was with Savannah? Was it a decent place? Daty?

  15. #13697
    Quote Originally Posted by SnoozeULoose4  [View Original Post]
    Took a chance on this one because she is really my type. So, she is definitely the girl in the photos, killer looks, but was so high it was a waste of time. She was like a split personality, one minute all over loving me, then the next minute yelling like I was the worst ever. Maybe I just hit her up on the wrong day, but I won't repeat.
    Did you at least get off?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape