Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 517 of 734 FirstFirst ... 17 417 467 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 567 617 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,755 of 11008
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3268

    BnG girls

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Since my former favorite BnG lady (AlexBlue) has left the business, is there anyone recommended these days in the Renton / Bellevue / Kirkland / Issaquah area? I used to get a great BnG / QV for 60-80. Seems very difficult to find these days?
    The only thing east side I've consistent is when Giselle Vega is in town.

  2. #3267

    BnG girls

    Since my former favorite BnG lady (AlexBlue) has left the business, is there anyone recommended these days in the Renton / Bellevue / Kirkland / Issaquah area? I used to get a great BnG / QV for 60-80. Seems very difficult to find these days?

  3. #3266

    Same Here as well

    Quote Originally Posted by LouDog1971  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for same also.
    I too desire such services, if it makes any difference my birthday is tomorrow LOL!

  4. #3265

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyHound  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any suggestions for Pros that will allow BBFS and won't break the bank?
    I'm looking for same also.

  5. #3264

    Looking for a non AMP BBFS session

    Does anyone have any suggestions for Pros that will allow BBFS and won't break the bank?

  6. #3263
    Quote Originally Posted by VikVaughanKon  [View Original Post]
    Still on the hunt for a hottie who provides cock worship OR BBBJ real massage (not a "rub") BBBJ.

    I am 100% anti-fatty and it's a non starter if they're fat. I don't really care about getting a good deal or anything like that, just premium, unrushed and unrelenting oral from a smokeshow.
    Buffy Valentine in Bothell. 110%.

  7. #3262
    Still on the hunt for a hottie who provides cock worship OR BBBJ real massage (not a "rub") BBBJ.

    I am 100% anti-fatty and it's a non starter if they're fat. I don't really care about getting a good deal or anything like that, just premium, unrushed and unrelenting oral from a smokeshow.

  8. #3261
    Senior Member


    Posts: 595
    Quote Originally Posted by TiredFrog  [View Original Post]
    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...d/414988165074

    Has anyone met this one before? The pics and rates seem TGTBT but none of the things that normally are red flags for me are showing. Anyone have any experience?
    We negotiated a rate / services, I picked a time I wanted her to come thru. Then never heard from her again. Which was fine since I saw someone with same menu for slightly less.

  9. #3260

    Curious.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...d/414988165074

    Has anyone met this one before? The pics and rates seem TGTBT but none of the things that normally are red flags for me are showing. Anyone have any experience?

  10. #3259
    Senior Member


    Posts: 595
    Quote Originally Posted by RexHughes  [View Original Post]
    I'd save your money, if Chicago is truly great.

    You can get BBFS in Lynnwood Everett for 200, but they are with Aunties well into their 40's.
    LOL. There are quite a few in their mid 20's, in that area in that price range.

  11. #3258

    Gray's Harbor

    Morning gents,

    I'm down in the Gray's Harbor area for a few days. Any intel on any providers in the area?

  12. #3257
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDago  [View Original Post]
    Hello Brothers,

    First time to Washington and Woodinville. Does anyone have any suggestions for anything in that area? Any guidance would be appreciated. Northwest Chicagoland guy here.

    Stay Safe,

    MD.
    I'd save your money, if Chicago is truly great.

    You can get BBFS in Lynnwood Everett for 200, but they are with Aunties well into their 40's.

  13. #3256
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelT87  [View Original Post]
    Yes Absolutely. PM me.
    Why not post what you know? Good? Bad?

  14. #3255
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2926
    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    Was going thru the Twitter feed on what twister 100 posted in bb sec. This position / flexibility just blew my mind. All 3 holes open there. Sadly she's in GA!
    What twitter feed.

    I will bounce to the Bb thread but please post or pm the link.

  15. #3254

    Get ready to be disappointed

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDago  [View Original Post]
    Hello Brothers,

    First time to Washington and Woodinville. Does anyone have any suggestions for anything in that area? Any guidance would be appreciated. Northwest Chicagoland guy here.

    Stay Safe,

    MD.
    Not that this helps but prices are higher, service is generally worse and more restrictive up in these parts. NW burbs of Chicago are prime pooning areas.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape