Thread: Rants Raves and Stupid Shit in Seattle.
+
Add Report
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 4254
-
04-21-21 08:46 #654Senior Member

Posts: 1544The women on the other site want you to call and schedule an appointment like a week before time. They think this is the best for them, but the guys that I know that aren't totally desperate all do their thing at the spur of the moment. When I was seeing escorts, it wasn't like "I haven't been laid in a month, I'll set up an appointment in two weeks. " It was like, "I want to meet someone now!" If I want to see a doctor, I'll make an appointment two weeks in advance. If I want to get laid, I'm not going to sit around and wait a week (or even a day) until I can see someone and that site is damn near worthless for meeting someone on a few hour's notice.
Originally Posted by WangDang23
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-21 23:04 #653Senior Member

Posts: 35Stupid rant
It's not a huge deal, just an annoyance. Why do ladies post ads on TNA at let's say 8 pm; yet their ad says something to the effect of done for the day at 9 pm. That's drives me nuts. I find an ad and I'm like "yes! Oh. "nope". Useless ad. Post at the beginning and maybe in the middle of "shift. Not at the end when nobody can get there in time.
Like I said, not that big of a deal. Just annoying.
-
04-20-21 20:08 #652Senior Member

Posts: 323She markets the shit out of herself and her "brand" - I'm guessing it pays off just fine for her.
Originally Posted by Petey23
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-21 10:22 #651Senior Member

Posts: 1209And ejaculate regularly inside of pussies. Don't forget that.
Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-21 01:57 #650Senior Member

Posts: 499True. There's a great book published a couple years ago, "Grain of Salt", by medical researcher Joe Schwarcz. He makes many of the same points about how difficult it is to draw definitive conclusions from dietary research for many of the reasons you say. That said, there's enough definitive evidence to recommend a few guidelines: Don't smoke, get enough exercise, avoid excessive alcohol consumption, and get enough sleep. But yeah, beyond that as you say not much else is definitive.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-21 19:24 #649Senior Member

Posts: 387Snarklepony
I have never met her. Her ads are weird. She seems to have a good sense of humor I guess. What's the story with her?
Originally Posted by Petey23
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-21 19:09 #648Senior Member

Posts: 1209That's the dogma. Dive into current research and it tells a different story. However, that being said, dietary research is incredibly difficult because it's difficult to impossible to conduct more than correlative research. The number of confounding variables is massive and it's not possible (ethically) to eliminate them. Therefore all dietary research comes down to a 'best guess. '.
Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk
[View Original Post]
There is some really interesting stuff from the last few years that indicates our entire view of plants as 'healthy foods' may be flawed. There is, of course, a lot of resistance to that from a lot of angles but some of the science, at least as much as my dumb ass understands it, is compelling.
To be sure we're still on topic- red meat makes you hard.
-
04-19-21 17:31 #647Senior Member

Posts: 87SnarklePony
This girl is just the poster for cringe LOL.
-
04-19-21 17:09 #646Senior Member

Posts: 207I can only guess she's forgetting her login or password and starts over? The old accounts never get banned.
Originally Posted by PapaForMamma
[View Original Post]
She definitely comes off like a user so I'd avoid based on that alone.
-
04-19-21 14:52 #645Senior Member

Posts: 499Diversity and Balance.
Diet, as is the case with many other things, is about diversity and balance. Humans seemed to have evolved to consume a wide variety to foods, both plant and animal. While it's possible to get a complete protein from plant foods in practical terms it's very difficult since most plant sources don't provide a complete protein and it isn't as metabolically accessible as animal protein. The best research indicates the healthiest diet consists of a variety of whole foods, both plant and animal. Animal foods are a convenient, accessible source of complete protein and essential amino acids while plant foods provide complex carbs, vitamins, minerals, and fiber. What should be avoided is highly processed food products like sugar, salt, refined flour, etc.
-
04-19-21 13:52 #644Senior Member

Posts: 24"Have you seen a buffalo eat meat?
Originally Posted by TommyMi
[View Original Post]
I have to quote this for posterity.
Guys, I'm convinced. I've decided to replicate the diet of another one of our mammal relatives, the whale. Nothing but plankton for me.
-
04-19-21 13:19 #643Senior Member

Posts: 179Plant based diet?
Humans require protein, obviously, but it is important to note that we require a COMPLETE protein for our body to use it. We could eat 20 lbs of wheat protein a day, but we wouldn't be able to use it to maintain our bodies because it is an incomplete protein. Plant based diets for humans are a science, if you want to stay healthy. You must eat MANY different plant based protein sources with all the different proteins so they complement each other and the body can use them as a whole.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
If you are just going to eat a bunch of carrots and a loaf of bread a day, prepare to have major medical issues over time. My doctor says in his experience, no one is more sickly that his "vegan" patients, because they don't put any effort into choosing complementary protein sources.
Theoretically, a vegetarian diet can be very beneficial to our health, but most of us don't have the knowledge, training, and motivation to do it correctly. It ends up being a full time job. Not just a meal!
-
04-19-21 12:21 #642Senior Member

Posts: 1209This really isn't the forum for it but there is a lot of science that shows that a plant-based diet is nutritionally insufficient and can lead to chronic metabolic conditions and higher incidence of illness. If you look at the structure of our GI tract, ribcage, and other physiological components, specifically as compared to other primates who do have a primarily herbivorous diet, and combine that with anthropological evidence it's clear that humans evolved to eat a primarily animal-based diet and that plants were eaten mostly in times of meat scarcity.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
Coming back to the topic...ED is more likely on a plant-based diet than one that doesn't exclude animal products.
-
04-19-21 11:53 #641Senior Member

Posts: 825Only one thing is wrong
All protein doesn't come from plants. That's all that's wrong. You can build muscle on a plant based diet. I did it in the past. Most of the other stuff has merit.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-21 11:15 #640Senior Member

Posts: 2184Moderation and Stress control
Moderation is key to most things in life. Giving up all sugars, fat and carbs is firstly crazy, bad for overall health and unsustainable. Especially if you are like me and like to eat and enjoy life. Balance is key. Eat in moderation. Keep red meat as part of the diet but also incorporate more fluids (water is king) and eat leaner cuts. Every 2 weeks or so I reward myself with a ribeye. I tried everything in the book and got my numbers down. But then also realized it was not sustainable. Although I still have health problems. I am a lot better for the last 2-3 years by just reducing portion sizes. A little disciple over not over eating and keeping a balanced. But yet yummy diet. Due to my sugar issues. That is one area where I am a little more strict. Eat pasta / rice only one serving 2 times a week. But overall this is a diet I can at least live with. Honestly there is no one size fits all. Just figure out what works for you. But the general guidelines are moderation, portion controls and keeping stress levels low (walking / running or deep breathing). Mental health is very underrated. But trust me. Keeping stress down can greatly impact every other aspect of your life. Easier said than done. I wish you all the best my friend, fast break.










Reply With Quote





