Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 347 of 662 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 397 447 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4731

    Bruna Framingham

    Met her like 3 years ago. She mostly resembles the pics and is in a very clean and presentable apt, smells good, looks decent. As for service, she starts moaning the minute you walk in as if just the sight of your makes her cream. Aggressive, fast, professional. I left in like 9-11 minutes and was like wow. Didn't know what hit me. This might seem confusing, but to simplify it down, I did not enjoy the service one bit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any experience with this Brazilian? There was one positive review of her already, just looking for confirmation.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...584/8577629071

    Are these her pictures?

    https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...dc15be76ccbf13

    https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...5d73633d840229

    Is she a natural-born woman? Nowadays one just never knows LOL. Please PM if you'd see fit.

  2. #4730
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any experience with this Brazilian? There was one positive review of her already, just looking for confirmation.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...584/8577629071

    Are these her pictures?

    https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...dc15be76ccbf13

    https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...5d73633d840229

    Is she a natural-born woman? Nowadays one just never knows LOL. Please PM if you'd see fit.
    There is a TS named Bruna who frequents the area. Might be her with updated pics.

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/ts-e...w/002119066611

  3. #4729
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2199

    Bruna?

    Anyone had any experience with this Brazilian? There was one positive review of her already, just looking for confirmation.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...584/8577629071

    Are these her pictures?

    https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...dc15be76ccbf13

    https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...5d73633d840229

    Is she a natural-born woman? Nowadays one just never knows LOL. Please PM if you'd see fit.

  4. #4728
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Did you quote the right posts?

    Quote Originally Posted by Temuchin187  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last week, and I have to say I had a great time. I gave her a good tip and told her I wanted good service and I would say she definitely came through. I'm not a huge fan of blonde Chinese girls, but she gave me a full body massage, sat on my face, pushing a sweet-smelling and clean twat right down onto my mouth, and seemed to get genuinely turned on, kept touching my face as I licked her, pulling my ears, eyebrows and even my nose. BJ no more than average, but I did her CG, canine and finished in mish. She cleaned me nicely after and Ali saw her washing herself carefully between her legs. I'd say she scores high for hygiene and professionalism, and would definitely recommend.
    Link says she is Caucasian, and not Chinese. And there is a big discrepancy in service.

  5. #4727

    Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by Temuchin187  [View Original Post]
    I have just come an encounter that definitely rates in my top ten of the grossest of career spanning 5 decades.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/751122338104

    The response to my texts was surprisingly articulate and humorous; she asked for $200 m for HH, and I thought we were getting in great via text when I asked if she did DATY and she flipped out and blocked me. I was under the impression that she was an"nice" girl, possibly even educated. Wrong! See below. So undeterred, I called another phone and managed to soothe her, set up a time and went round. The neighborhood is shit and the place was probably the worst house in the street. She came to the street door to meet me dressed in such awful clothes and some crappy, boots, and I almost walked away. But that is always hard to do after you have generated some excitement in anticipation. She is not pretty and she kept her mask on all the time except when my sick was in her mouth. She has a smelly, crummy, messy room on the third floor in an an apartment in which I could hear a baby crying. I put the donation on the bed. Her door does not latch so she dumped a tote in front of it, and immediately started peeling the condom. I asked if we could cuddle first, and the answer was "I don't do GFE". She tried to put the condom on while I was still as limp and shriveled as a McDonalds French fry. Eventually got me sort of hard with her mouth, which was not at at all erotic let me tell you. Asked what position I liked. I asked for CG, which was just about the only redeeming feature of this encounter as I got to play with her large, full tits. I never found out what they looked like without a bra on them, but playing with the tits was almost worth the $200. I couldn't get sufficiently aroused to get close and eventually I got as bored as she obviously was. So I asked to switch to miss and she immediately told me to back off from lying in her. She lay like a corpse as I did all the work from then on. With a lot of Sweat and boob stroking, I eventually came, after which point, she could not get me out fast enough, but I was in my mood to linger, and found it hard to even thank her, which is something I always make a point of doing. Ah well.
    I made a post weeks ago warning people of this girl. Stay away guys. She's bad service. Save your money!

  6. #4726
    Quote Originally Posted by Temuchin187  [View Original Post]
    I have just come an encounter that definitely rates in my top ten of the grossest of career spanning 5 decades.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/751122338104

    The response to my texts was surprisingly articulate and humorous; she asked for $200 m for HH, and I thought we were getting in great via text when I asked if she did DATY and she flipped out and blocked me. I was under the impression that she was an"nice" girl, possibly even educated. Wrong! See below. So undeterred, I called another phone and managed to soothe her, set up a time and went round. The neighborhood is shit and the place was probably the worst house in the street. She came to the street door to meet me dressed in such awful clothes and some crappy, boots, and I almost walked away. But that is always hard to do after you have generated some excitement in anticipation. She is not pretty and she kept her mask on all the time except when my sick was in her mouth. She has a smelly, crummy, messy room on the third floor in an an apartment in which I could hear a baby crying. I put the donation on the bed. Her door does not latch so she dumped a tote in front of it, and immediately started peeling the condom. I asked if we could cuddle first, and the answer was "I don't do GFE". She tried to put the condom on while I was still as limp and shriveled as a McDonalds French fry. Eventually got me sort of hard with her mouth, which was not at at all erotic let me tell you. Asked what position I liked. I asked for CG, which was just about the only redeeming feature of this encounter as I got to play with her large, full tits. I never found out what they looked like without a bra on them, but playing with the tits was almost worth the $200. I couldn't get sufficiently aroused to get close and eventually I got as bored as she obviously was. So I asked to switch to miss and she immediately told me to back off from lying in her. She lay like a corpse as I did all the work from then on. With a lot of Sweat and boob stroking, I eventually came, after which point, she could not get me out fast enough, but I was in my mood to linger, and found it hard to even thank her, which is something I always make a point of doing. Ah well.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAFellow  [View Original Post]
    I was going to go see her just wondering if the place is a dump? Her hygiene?
    I saw her last week, and I have to say I had a great time. I gave her a good tip and told her I wanted good service and I would say she definitely came through. I'm not a huge fan of blonde Chinese girls, but she gave me a full body massage, sat on my face, pushing a sweet-smelling and clean twat right down onto my mouth, and seemed to get genuinely turned on, kept touching my face as I licked her, pulling my ears, eyebrows and even my nose. BJ no more than average, but I did her CG, canine and finished in mish. She cleaned me nicely after and Ali saw her washing herself carefully between her legs. I'd say she scores high for hygiene and professionalism, and would definitely recommend.

  7. #4725

    Horror showLl erotic, let me te

    I have just come an encounter that definitely rates in my top ten of the grossest of career spanning 5 decades.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/751122338104

    The response to my texts was surprisingly articulate and humorous; she asked for $200 m for HH, and I thought we were getting in great via text when I asked if she did DATY and she flipped out and blocked me. I was under the impression that she was an"nice" girl, possibly even educated. Wrong! See below. So undeterred, I called another phone and managed to soothe her, set up a time and went round. The neighborhood is shit and the place was probably the worst house in the street. She came to the street door to meet me dressed in such awful clothes and some crappy, boots, and I almost walked away. But that is always hard to do after you have generated some excitement in anticipation. She is not pretty and she kept her mask on all the time except when my sick was in her mouth. She has a smelly, crummy, messy room on the third floor in an an apartment in which I could hear a baby crying. I put the donation on the bed. Her door does not latch so she dumped a tote in front of it, and immediately started peeling the condom. I asked if we could cuddle first, and the answer was "I don't do GFE". She tried to put the condom on while I was still as limp and shriveled as a McDonalds French fry. Eventually got me sort of hard with her mouth, which was not at at all erotic let me tell you. Asked what position I liked. I asked for CG, which was just about the only redeeming feature of this encounter as I got to play with her large, full tits. I never found out what they looked like without a bra on them, but playing with the tits was almost worth the $200. I couldn't get sufficiently aroused to get close and eventually I got as bored as she obviously was. So I asked to switch to miss and she immediately told me to back off from lying in her. She lay like a corpse as I did all the work from then on. With a lot of Sweat and boob stroking, I eventually came, after which point, she could not get me out fast enough, but I was in my mood to linger, and found it hard to even thank her, which is something I always make a point of doing. Ah well.

  8. #4724

    LOL I just noticed who's on one of her ad pics, with her.

    Guys,

    I just recognized who's with her. And you will too. That other girl that's hanging on her. In the pic. An that other girl so far has had some "stinky" reviews. No pun intended. Meaning the hygiene down below. I believe 2 dif reviewers have commented on something stinky. So anyways this new girl Kyla is with her. Good luck to anybody who wants to see them!

  9. #4723

    Haha here's a new ad. Read the funny statement she has on it, near end of wording.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/976643803600

    Apparently she doesn't appreciate guys who try to bargain with her. LMAO. Well guess what? It's time to hit her with some low ball offers peeps. Let's see how she reacts. Hahaha. Jokes aside, I have a feeling even if ya gave her 200. Still would have a difficult time with her. I'm sensing just plain bitchy! Or possible GPS with this one?

  10. #4722
    Has anyone seen this one yet? I might have to take one for the team.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ster/61017783/

  11. #4721

    Robin

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyLovesYou  [View Original Post]
    Try as I might, I can't find an ad or contact info for "Robin". The older girls are definitely my thing. Can anyone link a recent ad or send contact info here or by PM? Thanks!
    Robin use to respond to men posting in the craigslist ads and would sometimes post herself offering massages. Some use to say if Robin responds to your craigslist ad "you were chosen". Robin is as old as it gets and can take a good pounding. Not many will give up her info.

  12. #4720
    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Robin about 6 times. The first time I saw her was the end of August 2016. At first she let me cum in her mouth and we would bag it up for FS and anal. Then randomly around 2018-2019, I saw her one time and she let me slip it in raw. She had a very nice twat for a 60 year old woman. Which is roughly the age she was when I last saw her. She may have been slightly over 60.

    She's in good shape for an old broad. Saggy ass. Big fake rock hard tits. She gives ok head. Honesty, the reason I returned a few times after the BBFS started was her puss. If you put her on her back and lifted her legs in the air in front of you, her **** looked like a 28 year olds. It was tight as one too. And once she allowed me to creampie her I saw her a few more times.

    She then randomly stopped letting me creampie her. So I stopped seeing her. She claimed she now had a pimp and it was money up front and all protected. Sounded sketchy so I gave up on her. I just emailed her now asking how she is so I'll update when I hear back.
    Try as I might, I can't find an ad or contact info for "Robin". The older girls are definitely my thing. Can anyone link a recent ad or send contact info here or by PM? Thanks!

  13. #4719
    Quote Originally Posted by Fractilian  [View Original Post]
    I feel you man. The "talent" around here these days is an absolute joke. I want to see a new provider but there arent any hot spinners around. Its just fat ugly bitches.

    This is the worst I've seen it. Just no hotties at all. Onlyfans is some real bullshit (and whatever fucking losers pay for that shit, they better be getting fucking laid).
    Yeah it's crap around here. When I got into the hobby a few years ago there were like 2 higher end providers. One just ghosts people left and right and the other relocated, first to Boston and then a couple of years later to Germany.

    All that's left around here is SWs with cell phones.

  14. #4718

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by FitzForFun  [View Original Post]
    I have been looking at this one. Tiffany. She post location in Southbridge and Leominster. The recent report on Selena has me looking elsewhere. So, any one seen this woman - 41 years. Looks like a little spinner. Thanks.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ster/60881174/

    Fitz.
    She has moved around a bit. There are some older ads where she posted out of Milford, Worcester, and Northborough. Texted a couple of times but never got a response from her.

  15. #4717
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Bro. Onlyfans, snapchat pics bullshit, and we have guys in here that is willing to pay these girls for pics before meet up just to see who they meeting. There's literally no hoes on STG beside scammers and trannies now. It's dried as fuck.
    Yeah its pretty shitty LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape