Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,576 to 7,590 of 24708
-
04-19-21 18:13 #17133Senior Member

Posts: 31Toni in St. Charles
Yes, I've seen Toni a couple times. She works out of a townhome near Hwy 94 in St. Charles, nice area. She gives an ok massage, then strips down for HE. NO other services available. She has huge boobs, but a huge stomach also. Nice personality, and used to be a porn actress. I think I paid $180 for an hour, about a year or so ago. Not bad experience, just so-so. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Mikey6969
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-21 16:30 #17132Senior Member

Posts: 109I saw her last year and it was fun. Not my type in terms of looks but the service was actually really good and I've repeated a few times with her.
Originally Posted by Mikey6969
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-21 14:18 #17131Senior Member

Posts: 109St. Charles. Lindsey
Had a quick date with this hottie yesterday.
Pros: she was professional, light screening, body was great to look at, great to converse with.
Cons: Very rushed.
In fairness she mentioned as we were done and I was leaving that she had a brunch date which I wish I would have known about before hand but it is what it is.
Service was great overall and she was fantastic with teasing before the finish.
Willing to give her another try to see if it's not so rushed next time.
https://stlouis.rubratings.com/221870
-
04-19-21 13:56 #17130Regular Member

Posts: 7Jennifer Pro Lux
Has anyone seen Jennifer of Pro Lux yet?
-
04-19-21 12:57 #17129Senior Member

Posts: 156Worth it to me and as good as ever.
Originally Posted by Bajaboy
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-21 12:56 #17128Senior Member

Posts: 156Osaka
Saw Blue at Osaka and have seen her several times in the last few months. Very accommodating and was quite enthusiastic to please.
I can recommend highly. Tell her Kojak sent you.
-
04-19-21 12:15 #17127Senior Member

Posts: 38Tokyo Centerville
What is the status of Tokyo these days is it worth a trip over from STL? Is it the same as pre-COVID? How many girls are working?
-
04-19-21 09:54 #17126Senior Member

Posts: 249Any luck?
https://stlouis.rubratings.com/222374
Has anyone tried to contact this girl yet? I've tried a couple of times with zero response. Looks a little too good to be true.
-
04-17-21 19:37 #17125Senior Member

Posts: 138Centerville Illinois AMPs
The only for sure thing is Centerville Illinois AMPs. It is about a 30 minute ride from the airport. http://osakamassagespa.com/.
Originally Posted by Member#1552
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-21 19:15 #17124Regular Member

Posts: 5Toni massage
Has anyone had any experience with massagebytonistl?
-
04-17-21 11:22 #17123Regular Member

Posts: 1Miss her
Has anyone heard from Tammy lately?
-
04-16-21 22:49 #17122Senior Member

Posts: 398Reanne
No problem at all maybe she needed a day or so to herself!
Originally Posted by Zorney99
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 19:33 #17121Senior Member

Posts: 38Cozy
The owner is serious about not letting her workers do extra things. She strives to run a traditional massage store but of course some girls that have come through there are money hungry and have allowed DIY and the occasional rumor of HE but the owner is strictly traditional and will ban you if she thinks you are trying to get more.
Originally Posted by WaterIsWet
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 13:18 #17120Senior Member

Posts: 134My. 02 is she's not worth the hassle. I saw her once and her skills were fair to be generous. I gave her the benefit of the doubt and tried again but was ghosted in the parking lot. The Dub shows that as always, YMMV.
Originally Posted by StevenHyde
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 12:22 #17119Senior Member

Posts: 190Near the Airport options? Not DIY
Read most AMPs are tease / DIY.
Any exceptions?
I'm assuming the non AMP places are $$.
Please help out a horny tourist.
Thanks.
1552.











Reply With Quote





