Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 239 of 492 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 289 339 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 7366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3796
    Quote Originally Posted by HotDiggity  [View Original Post]
    I'd have to concur with BMD. If you booked an hour you'd be lucky if you got 30 min. Her name suits her. She is attracted to and is involved with some felonious thuggish brothers (not that there's anything wrong with that) but it tends to cross over into her business model so you may be walking into a potential unsafe situation and she most definitely won't care if you get robbed or injured. Cause she keeps it real. Her attitude sucks too. Not a pleasant girl and a little too big girth wise if we are being truthful. Like climbing on a horse. But yeah don't waste your time, gas, cash and possibly your safety. Even if she follows thru and does the deed. I think you'll be disappointed.

    Peace.
    Thanks, and you're right.

    I think I visited her sometime last mid year in one of Enfield's notels. Qv or hh, but either way, I walked out of there thinking what you stated. I wasted my " time, gas, cash". I did scope out the place a bit earlier, as always, for any nefarious loiterers and it was daytime. I didn't spot any real trouble outside.

    BMD.

  2. #3795
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    Spot ON

    Quote Originally Posted by Belairht  [View Original Post]
    I totally agree with Lennox. Here's my take. They all have the same routine. You call the number and talk to the dispatcher. They have girls on call, either in apartments or hotels. They give you an address. You call again from the parking lot and announce your arrival. The dispatcher looks to see who is available and sends you to the room or apartment. They have a bunch of LuLu's or Coco's or whatever name is in the ad. It's pot luck as to who you draw and it will rarely, if ever be the pretty young woman in the ad. During peak time, you might have to wait 10 minutes for one of the gals to finish with another client. Then they call back and send you to the room. I've actually run into the previous client on my way in. Either way, they all have bad breath, smelly cooches, and cover you up for everything. Regardless of what the ad menu says, all you're going to get is a jack-hammer handy, a toothy covered BJ, and jack rabbit CG. Definitely no DFK, but maybe a few seconds of LFK. The smelly cooch will keep you away from DATY.. If you're lucky, you might get a massage. They're also all actresses with the fake moans and the oohs and ahs. You won't get your full hour's worth. It's all about getting you in, off, and out as fast as possible. This same problem occurs with the Latina and Brazilian women. Save your money, do your research and find a legitimate independent. You have to search hard, but there are gems out there. Part of the excitement of this hobby is searching for and finding those gems.
    This is about as succinct and perfect a summation on the hotel Asian Massage that you can give.

    Stinky genitals or not, they are never a wonderful experience. Always run by a third party handler. The phone contact is 99% of the time a woman who speaks with in unusually thick (and probably fake) Chinese-American INGRISH. "Yes, baby. Real pic. You be so happy. When you come to see me, baby?

    You won't get robbed, but it won't compare to a seriously good AMP experience either. But given the options at most places locally, you will get FS.

  3. #3794

    Care to Share?

    Quote Originally Posted by Belairht  [View Original Post]
    I totally agree with Lennox. Here's my take. They all have the same routine. You call the number and talk to the dispatcher. They have girls on call, either in apartments or hotels. They give you an address. You call again from the parking lot and announce your arrival. The dispatcher looks to see who is available and sends you to the room or apartment. They have a bunch of LuLu's or Coco's or whatever name is in the ad. It's pot luck as to who you draw and it will rarely, if ever be the pretty young woman in the ad. During peak time, you might have to wait 10 minutes for one of the gals to finish with another client. Then they call back and send you to the room. I've actually run into the previous client on my way in. Either way, they all have bad breath, smelly cooches, and cover you up for everything. Regardless of what the ad menu says, all you're going to get is a jack-hammer handy, a toothy covered BJ, and jack rabbit CG. Definitely no DFK, but maybe a few seconds of LFK. The smelly cooch will keep you away from DATY.. If you're lucky, you might get a massage. They're also all actresses with the fake moans and the oohs and ahs. You won't get your full hour's worth. It's all about getting you in, off, and out as fast as possible. This same problem occurs with the Latina and Brazilian women. Save your money, do your research and find a legitimate independent. You have to search hard, but there are gems out there. Part of the excitement of this hobby is searching for and finding those gems.
    I've seen plenty of Asian motel girls pre covid and never had a smelly cooch or run into any mongers. There was only one that was truly a awful fuck. I've seen much worse in the wild. The service is limited and can vary but generally ok and clean. I guess nobody has actually seen the 413 Asian on STG so nobody knows what their game is but here we are opining anyway. Care to share some gems? Sp.

  4. #3793

    Asian Ads

    I totally agree with Lennox. Here's my take. They all have the same routine. You call the number and talk to the dispatcher. They have girls on call, either in apartments or hotels. They give you an address. You call again from the parking lot and announce your arrival. The dispatcher looks to see who is available and sends you to the room or apartment. They have a bunch of LuLu's or Coco's or whatever name is in the ad. It's pot luck as to who you draw and it will rarely, if ever be the pretty young woman in the ad. During peak time, you might have to wait 10 minutes for one of the gals to finish with another client. Then they call back and send you to the room. I've actually run into the previous client on my way in. Either way, they all have bad breath, smelly cooches, and cover you up for everything. Regardless of what the ad menu says, all you're going to get is a jack-hammer handy, a toothy covered BJ, and jack rabbit CG. Definitely no DFK, but maybe a few seconds of LFK. The smelly cooch will keep you away from DATY.. If you're lucky, you might get a massage. They're also all actresses with the fake moans and the oohs and ahs. You won't get your full hour's worth. It's all about getting you in, off, and out as fast as possible. This same problem occurs with the Latina and Brazilian women. Save your money, do your research and find a legitimate independent. You have to search hard, but there are gems out there. Part of the excitement of this hobby is searching for and finding those gems.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lennox65  [View Original Post]
    There should be a sticky note about this. The Asian ads are always fake pics. The Asian ads always lie about services offered. It is always a crapshoot. They usually follow a script that goes: half ass rub, quick body slide, covered BJ and then on to the FS. Never go for the hour because you will be out the door as soon as you pop. I have had some decent looking women and they are fairly safe, so it can be an ok option.

  5. #3792

    Alicia

    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin572  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any recent visits with Alicia? I think she's slowly going downhill. She's been terrible at responding and for the first time ever, stood me up. This wqs Friday night. Aucks because she's one if the view decent looking provider's who's reasonably priced and isn't a mechanical clock watcher. C.
    Texted Thursday and still waiting a reply.

  6. #3791

    That's Too Bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin572  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any recent visits with Alicia? I think she's slowly going downhill. She's been terrible at responding and for the first time ever, stood me up. This wqs Friday night. Aucks because she's one if the view decent looking provider's who's reasonably priced and isn't a mechanical clock watcher. C.
    That's unfortunate to hear because I agree she is a decent provider and she somewhat gets into it but last time I saw her she was looking rough around the edges. I texted her a few weeks ago and didn't get a reply until hours later and my window of opportunity passed. I know she left the Forest Park spot which I hated and moved to Westside. Oh well. Another one bites the dust. The supply of decent providers has vastly diminished and it doesn't look like it's getting better anytime soon. I've cut way back. Riding out the storm so to speak.

    Peace.

  7. #3790

    Yes You Would Be Insane

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave47  [View Original Post]
    So just how much trouble is "Trouble"?

    Her tits look incredible and her ass looks big and juicy. I'm always looking for a good PAWG. Basically, is she a straight up rob? Does she short time, renege on services promised? Does she do BBBJ?

    Would it be insane to drive an hour to Springfield to see her? (even if I booked an hour).

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....c/052403353054
    I'd have to concur with BMD. If you booked an hour you'd be lucky if you got 30 min. Her name suits her. She is attracted to and is involved with some felonious thuggish brothers (not that there's anything wrong with that) but it tends to cross over into her business model so you may be walking into a potential unsafe situation and she most definitely won't care if you get robbed or injured. Cause she keeps it real. Her attitude sucks too. Not a pleasant girl and a little too big girth wise if we are being truthful. Like climbing on a horse. But yeah don't waste your time, gas, cash and possibly your safety. Even if she follows thru and does the deed. I think you'll be disappointed.

    Peace.

  8. #3789
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin572  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any recent visits with Alicia? I think she's slowly going downhill. She's been terrible at responding and for the first time ever, stood me up. This wqs Friday night. Aucks because she's one if the view decent looking provider's who's reasonably priced and isn't a mechanical clock watcher. C.
    I've shot her messages 4-5 separate times only time I got a response was a hour later with am I too late. I normally wouldn't try so hard but she had good reviews.

  9. #3788
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave47  [View Original Post]
    So just how much trouble is "Trouble"?

    Her tits look incredible and her ass looks big and juicy. I'm always looking for a good PAWG. Basically, is she a straight up rob? Does she short time, renege on services promised? Does she do BBBJ?

    Would it be insane to drive an hour to Springfield to see her? (even if I booked an hour).

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....c/052403353054
    Absolutely NOT!

    Even if you lived across the street from her, a qv would not be worth it despite your imagery.

    By the way, no BBBJ and she was firm on that rule. She's not worth the risk nor the fee.

    BMD.

  10. #3787

    Alicia

    Has anyone had any recent visits with Alicia? I think she's slowly going downhill. She's been terrible at responding and for the first time ever, stood me up. This wqs Friday night. Aucks because she's one if the view decent looking provider's who's reasonably priced and isn't a mechanical clock watcher. C.

  11. #3786

    Spam site

    Quote Originally Posted by AllAboutAmps  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone has tried this site or had any success here. A few flags for me:


    https://www.kittyads.com/


    1) lots of very attractive pics.

    2) no rates.

    3) contact info is scant.

    That said I'm kinda hoping someone has had success here because some of these. Oooooh!
    A few months ago, I was registering for STG on my phone, and for some reason I actually read the terms of agreement. One of their rules is that they may create fake profiles in order to generate or stimulate conversation. They need as many hits on the site as possible for advertisers. If this other site is new, maybe there are a lot of fake ads along with scammers and a couple real ones. At least until it becomes better known to the public. Back Page is back right?

  12. #3785

    Trouble

    So just how much trouble is "Trouble"?

    Her tits look incredible and her ass looks big and juicy. I'm always looking for a good PAWG. Basically, is she a straight up rob? Does she short time, renege on services promised? Does she do BBBJ?

    Would it be insane to drive an hour to Springfield to see her? (even if I booked an hour).

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....c/052403353054

  13. #3784
    Quote Originally Posted by AllAboutAmps  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone has tried this site or had any success here. A few flags for me:


    https://www.kittyads.com/


    1) lots of very attractive pics.

    2) no rates.

    3) contact info is scant.

    That said I'm kinda hoping someone has had success here because some of these. Oooooh!
    Looks like one, big fake spam site trying to pull in suckers. I checked my area. Never saw so many hotties living so close to me!

  14. #3783

    New site (to me) but seems TGTBT

    Curious if anyone has tried this site or had any success here. A few flags for me:


    https://www.kittyads.com/


    1) lots of very attractive pics.

    2) no rates.

    3) contact info is scant.

    That said I'm kinda hoping someone has had success here because some of these. Oooooh!

  15. #3782

    Gillian

    Has anyone had any contact with Gillian? I sent her a message earlier this week but I never got a response.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape