Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 7373
-
04-18-21 18:05 #3788Senior Member

Posts: 559That's Too Bad
That's unfortunate to hear because I agree she is a decent provider and she somewhat gets into it but last time I saw her she was looking rough around the edges. I texted her a few weeks ago and didn't get a reply until hours later and my window of opportunity passed. I know she left the Forest Park spot which I hated and moved to Westside. Oh well. Another one bites the dust. The supply of decent providers has vastly diminished and it doesn't look like it's getting better anytime soon. I've cut way back. Riding out the storm so to speak.
Originally Posted by Merlin572
[View Original Post]
Peace.
-
04-18-21 17:56 #3787Senior Member

Posts: 559Yes You Would Be Insane
I'd have to concur with BMD. If you booked an hour you'd be lucky if you got 30 min. Her name suits her. She is attracted to and is involved with some felonious thuggish brothers (not that there's anything wrong with that) but it tends to cross over into her business model so you may be walking into a potential unsafe situation and she most definitely won't care if you get robbed or injured. Cause she keeps it real. Her attitude sucks too. Not a pleasant girl and a little too big girth wise if we are being truthful. Like climbing on a horse. But yeah don't waste your time, gas, cash and possibly your safety. Even if she follows thru and does the deed. I think you'll be disappointed.
Originally Posted by Dave47
[View Original Post]
Peace.
-
04-18-21 08:44 #3786Senior Member

Posts: 269I've shot her messages 4-5 separate times only time I got a response was a hour later with am I too late. I normally wouldn't try so hard but she had good reviews.
Originally Posted by Merlin572
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-21 08:05 #3785Senior Member

Posts: 5229Absolutely NOT!
Originally Posted by Dave47
[View Original Post]
Even if you lived across the street from her, a qv would not be worth it despite your imagery.
By the way, no BBBJ and she was firm on that rule. She's not worth the risk nor the fee.
BMD.
-
04-18-21 06:16 #3784Senior Member

Posts: 207Alicia
Has anyone had any recent visits with Alicia? I think she's slowly going downhill. She's been terrible at responding and for the first time ever, stood me up. This wqs Friday night. Aucks because she's one if the view decent looking provider's who's reasonably priced and isn't a mechanical clock watcher. C.
-
04-17-21 19:19 #3783Senior Member

Posts: 354Spam site
A few months ago, I was registering for STG on my phone, and for some reason I actually read the terms of agreement. One of their rules is that they may create fake profiles in order to generate or stimulate conversation. They need as many hits on the site as possible for advertisers. If this other site is new, maybe there are a lot of fake ads along with scammers and a couple real ones. At least until it becomes better known to the public. Back Page is back right?
Originally Posted by AllAboutAmps
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-21 14:46 #3782Senior Member

Posts: 120Trouble
So just how much trouble is "Trouble"?
Her tits look incredible and her ass looks big and juicy. I'm always looking for a good PAWG. Basically, is she a straight up rob? Does she short time, renege on services promised? Does she do BBBJ?
Would it be insane to drive an hour to Springfield to see her? (even if I booked an hour).
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....c/052403353054
-
04-16-21 18:48 #3781Senior Member

Posts: 5229Looks like one, big fake spam site trying to pull in suckers. I checked my area. Never saw so many hotties living so close to me!
Originally Posted by AllAboutAmps
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 18:00 #3780Senior Member

Posts: 89New site (to me) but seems TGTBT
Curious if anyone has tried this site or had any success here. A few flags for me:
https://www.kittyads.com/
1) lots of very attractive pics.
2) no rates.
3) contact info is scant.
That said I'm kinda hoping someone has had success here because some of these. Oooooh!
-
04-16-21 16:21 #3779Senior Member

Posts: 204Gillian
Has anyone had any contact with Gillian? I sent her a message earlier this week but I never got a response.
-
04-16-21 13:50 #3778Senior Member

Posts: 31From the reviews I've ever seen of her she likely did you a favor.
Originally Posted by OgOggilby
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-21 18:45 #3777Senior Member

Posts: 734Slim pickens
I tried with this one, thinking that and older one would be more reliable than a younger drugged up provider. Wrong. She returns a text every 12 hours. Must either have demons or is a flake. YMMV if you get to meet her.
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....i/666291328912
-
04-15-21 00:30 #3776Senior Member

Posts: 354Massage parlor
I suspected they were escort ads to get you to call the massage parlor. They can't be open unless they serve food right? DATY count? I love cute Asians and big fan of Jap porn. Think Ill change my name to JAV Lover. Someone here said "Porn will always be your friend" Not the kind of friend you take to Panera's for lunch and blast volume.
Originally Posted by KcarrocDoc
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 18:41 #3775Senior Member

Posts: 294Asian ads
There should be a sticky note about this. The Asian ads are always fake pics. The Asian ads always lie about services offered. It is always a crapshoot. They usually follow a script that goes: half ass rub, quick body slide, covered BJ and then on to the FS. Never go for the hour because you will be out the door as soon as you pop. I have had some decent looking women and they are fairly safe, so it can be an ok option.
Originally Posted by SureWood2
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 17:58 #3774Senior Member

Posts: 343Male
They must've butt dialed me and I didn't know it but there was a 30 second voicemail left and I could hear talking the girl sounds Asian but there was a mans voice in the background and I called them on it and they wouldn't respond back so I am reluctant to pull the trigger.
Originally Posted by SureWood2
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





