Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 577 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 77 477 527 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 627 677 1077 1577 ... LastLast
Results 8,641 to 8,655 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16186

    In town Wednesday evening

    I will be in town a little north east of indy Wednesday evening and would love to partake in a local gal. Would love a fabulous body rub. Prefer petite spinner, but a nasty freak would be good as well. Any help from a fellow senior would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all and be safe! MF.

  2. #16185

    Kitty Zara

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamSeeker1  [View Original Post]
    Few reports from the last several weeks. Had been working out of the country and then had to quarantine once back in.

    Tabby. As others have reported, wonderful as advertised. First time with her, and could not have been better. I saw a recent report saying she may be retiring, so I had to check her out. And glad I did. That is one sensual woman. Easy to talk to, inviting, and really makes you feel at ease. Pics are pretty spot on. Little mid section, but not distracting in the least. She is full of energy, and really acts interested in seeing you. Which is huge for me.

    Kitty Zara -- okay, the goth look keeps tempting me to ignore my big head (wants a deposit). Tried all of my bargaining skills to have her waive the requirement, but alas, she wouldn't. I stood my ground this time. Might have to gamble in the future. Goth look vs deposit, goth look vs deposit. It's a battle. For now, I guess the deposit horror stories I've heard win out.

    Catherine -- "the teacher". Since Kitty didn't pan out, I text Catherine since I had seen her several times in the past. She happened to be on my side of town, so we set something up. Texts went well and prompt, so I headed her direction. Got to the place. Ghost. Was texting and waiting for about 30 minutes. Nothing. First time she has done that to me, but I knew from recent reports it was a possibility. Hope her demons havn't gotten the best of her. Glad I didn't have to drive far.

    Stay safe.
    Can vouch that the deposit is legit. Also the whole goth look tempted me and finally took the leap- YMMV. Reviews on here are positive. For me just ok.

    CTT. Yeah I think she's going down with her chemical habit. Lovely lady but can't break that chemical dependency.

  3. #16184

    Blonde Bombshell

    Quote Originally Posted by SexCreation110;5311723[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/61073563/[/URL]

    Saw her for a qv. Pics are her, but don't really do her justice. Would repeat.
    What were her rates? How was location?

  4. #16183

    Blonde bombshell

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/61073563/

    Saw her for a qv. Pics are her, but don't really do her justice. Would repeat.

  5. #16182
    Quote Originally Posted by JGPilot  [View Original Post]
    Guys all I can find is hefty girls and fake girls.

    Struggling in your city. I'm west side near airport if anyone has any suggestions I'd be happy to return the favor for Memphis.
    Go to P411. That's going to be your best bet in this city. There are many that like Discreet Info as well. I was just in Memphis a few weeks ago. May be back in that neck of the woods later this week. I couldn't find anything on short notice, so just went on down to Tunica and threw some money away there instead.

  6. #16181

    Easing back into it.

    Few reports from the last several weeks. Had been working out of the country and then had to quarantine once back in.

    Tabby. As others have reported, wonderful as advertised. First time with her, and could not have been better. I saw a recent report saying she may be retiring, so I had to check her out. And glad I did. That is one sensual woman. Easy to talk to, inviting, and really makes you feel at ease. Pics are pretty spot on. Little mid section, but not distracting in the least. She is full of energy, and really acts interested in seeing you. Which is huge for me.

    Kitty Zara -- okay, the goth look keeps tempting me to ignore my big head (wants a deposit). Tried all of my bargaining skills to have her waive the requirement, but alas, she wouldn't. I stood my ground this time. Might have to gamble in the future. Goth look vs deposit, goth look vs deposit. It's a battle. For now, I guess the deposit horror stories I've heard win out.

    Catherine -- "the teacher". Since Kitty didn't pan out, I text Catherine since I had seen her several times in the past. She happened to be on my side of town, so we set something up. Texts went well and prompt, so I headed her direction. Got to the place. Ghost. Was texting and waiting for about 30 minutes. Nothing. First time she has done that to me, but I knew from recent reports it was a possibility. Hope her demons havn't gotten the best of her. Glad I didn't have to drive far.

    Stay safe.

  7. #16180
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagmri  [View Original Post]
    Is touring companions worth the time?
    I have never used their service. I do get their weekly updates, is all I know. They have girls in Indy quite often.

  8. #16179

    Chubby woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Fountain  [View Original Post]
    I have a thing for chubby women, does anyone have a recommendation of who.

    I should try?
    Check out candace38g.com.

  9. #16178

    Chubby women

    I have a thing for chubby women, does anyone have a recommendation of who.

    I should try?

  10. #16177

    Indy travel tips

    I'm thinking about coming to Indy for a weekend in mid may and wanted some advice. I'd prefer outcall because I'm not familiar with the area what's a good part to stay in the ladies will come to? Any providers you all recommend for outcall? Any must dos for the hobby while in town? Feel free to PM and thank you!

  11. #16176

    No luck

    Quote Originally Posted by JGPilot  [View Original Post]
    Guys all I can find is hefty girls and fake girls.

    Struggling in your city. I'm west side near airport if anyone has any suggestions I'd be happy to return the favor for Memphis.
    This one is real. Near the airport. Saw her yesterday. Hhr $$. All covered. No kiss or DATY. There is another girl with her. The pictures are current.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/61073686/

  12. #16175

    No luck

    Guys all I can find is hefty girls and fake girls.

    Struggling in your city. I'm west side near airport if anyone has any suggestions I'd be happy to return the favor for Memphis.

  13. #16174

    Visiting

    Any recommendations for providers in Indy? First time coming to your city for business in May and would appreciate any 411 on your top ladies. Also would be interested in overnight appointments? Please PM me with any help.

    Thanks,

    Redd.

  14. #16173
    Quote Originally Posted by JGPilot  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/61093604/#.

    She answered right away but only 5 posts and no reviews.

    Thanks.

    JG.
    I added her snap and she was quick to invite me over for $50 deposit. No Venmo or Cash app. Just go get a $100 Ebay gift card then LOL. So Confirmed scam.

  15. #16172

    Jordan

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamSeeker1  [View Original Post]
    Was just reminiscing about several nice encounters I had with her awhile back. Haven't seen any ads for a long time. Anyone know her whereabouts? I hope she is okay. I also remember her mom was in the hobby. And maybe also her sister?
    I had a very brief exchange with Jordan maybe 2-3 months ago. She wasn't receptive at all. Actually pissed her off I think. Sister told me she was out of the biz. So guessing she has found her a keeper. Wishing her the best. I believe sister Evelyn has dropped out of the game too, she's a Mommy now.

    I enjoyed both back in the day. Never met the Mom.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape