Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 111 of 205 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 161 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 3061
Your New Addicition
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1411
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by Sbf714  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested in seeing this provider.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...unty/61306742/

    But how do you all get over your paranoia of whether this provider might be an undercover cop / police sting?

    Apologies if this sounds like a noob but I just am very new and fresh in this. Thanks again for any tips / help.
    You'lll need to do a lot of research. To start google her phone number to see if there are any reviews for her or other ads. Google / tineye the pics to see where they are being used. Based on what you discover, and communications with her, you'll have to decide if she's real or not. Besides being LE, you'll also want to be aware of scams too.

    For a noobie, I'd suggest joining HX. The network ratings will help guide you. Also as a noobie, I'd suggest you work this in reverse, read reviews here and other sources, Find a review of a provider that peaks your interest. If there are multiple reviews for her, you can be confident she's not LE and you'll also have a better idea if you'll enjoy a session with her.

  2. #1410

    Any helpful tips for a newbie?

    I'm interested in seeing this provider.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...unty/61306742/

    But how do you all get over your paranoia of whether this provider might be an undercover cop / police sting?

    Apologies if this sounds like a noob but I just am very new and fresh in this. Thanks again for any tips / help.

  3. #1409
    Quote Originally Posted by Santooki  [View Original Post]
    There's also a bit of tit for tat since the girls can see your review and can rate you back. Which basically could cockblock you from your next Pd appt.
    Yeah I hear you and have had that experience. And I gave the girl a damn 4 which made her loose her shit. Well don't say you're GFE if you're not!

    Anyway, someone of this forum told me he has two PD accounts. One where he leaves true reviews and the other one he maintains with reviews of good providers he liked which he uses to book with others.

    Might be worth it. Didn't do it myself but now I'm moving back to OC from the Bay Area I'll miss my k-org so maybe I will. Any advice on PD alternative in OC aside from HX?

  4. #1408
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJd1986  [View Original Post]
    PD tends to delete negative reviews if a girl complains and the review is vague is not clearly pointing something out like the pics being fake etc.
    There's also a bit of tit for tat since the girls can see your review and can rate you back. Which basically could cockblock you from your next Pd appt.

  5. #1407
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJd1986  [View Original Post]
    PD tends to delete negative reviews if a girl complains and the review is vague is not clearly pointing something out like the pics being fake etc.
    I want to write a scathing review for KristyB but I don't want her to write some shit about my account on their side of the site that'd turn away others I want to see. Simps are ruining the Internet.

  6. #1406
    Quote Originally Posted by TheZorak  [View Original Post]
    I can vouch for this. Nobody mentions shenanigans like upcharging or them holding on to your unit while in the middle of it.
    PD tends to delete negative reviews if a girl complains and the review is vague is not clearly pointing something out like the pics being fake etc.

  7. #1405

    PD reviews / girls

    What do we expect now?

    High prices and minimal services are the new norm. Guys now paying full price for minimal services and tipping on top of that. Some guys even spend time that theyre paying for to give the girl a massage instead can't make this shit up.

  8. #1404
    Quote Originally Posted by Markssmrk  [View Original Post]
    PD reviews are trash. You should never really trust them.
    I can vouch for this. Nobody mentions shenanigans like upcharging or them holding on to your unit while in the middle of it.

  9. #1403

    VanessaVIP

    Anyone see this chick? She looks really hot. I was thinking about taking a chance, but she asked for a deposit up front which seems a bit shady.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ine/VanessaVIP

  10. #1402
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    Chubby ones

    Quote Originally Posted by Caribe  [View Original Post]
    Both are BBWs. The second one was 40 years old twenty years ago. And that's in those pix. At least her prices reflect her age. The Cambodian, although chunky, sounds fun. Her rates are the same as Chinese AAMP workers and they are usually slimmer.
    I am specifically looking for chubbier providers. Cambodian girls phone is off.

  11. #1401
    Quote Originally Posted by Markssmrk  [View Original Post]
    PD reviews are trash. You should never really trust them.
    That I am learning! Have to rely on you guys I guess. Any recs for hottie Asians for <$4/ hr? Or recs for other places to get solid reviews? Not impressed by rubmaps.

  12. #1400
    Both are BBWs. The second one was 40 years old twenty years ago. And that's in those pix. At least her prices reflect her age. The Cambodian, although chunky, sounds fun. Her rates are the same as Chinese AAMP workers and they are usually slimmer.

  13. #1399

  14. #1398
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    Too good to be true?


  15. #1397
    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveLee  [View Original Post]
    Had to share my experience here. She is very petite with an amazing natural body. She's older than advertised (aren't they all) but not excessive make up. Had hot lingerie and was looking good. I am probably not Don Juan smooth but she was either awkward or just not that into it which kinda sucks. Her head game was decent but not outstanding and relatively brief before she moved to the main event. Moved from CG, to Mish, to DS with about a C+ for effort from her, making uncomfortable faces saying I'm too big, so I'm trying to rev myself up and give her a single gentle fingertip slap and VOOM! She's jumped off the bed and getting all righteous on me "how could you do that? Um, I've been with 20+ ladies, that I wasn't paying $$$ to and none of them complained with a little tap. And I am paying you and you're acting like that's weird? Really. Anyway, I was so turned off by that, there was no resetting things. She also had more no's than her profile. No DFK, no FOV, no FIV Huge waste of $400. Other reviews were so glowing so maybe it's just me, but looks are only half the battle, and her attitude was a losing battle.
    PD reviews are trash. You should never really trust them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape