Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 757 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 257 657 707 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 807 857 1257 ... LastLast
Results 11,341 to 11,355 of 25037
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13697
    Quote Originally Posted by SnoozeULoose4  [View Original Post]
    Took a chance on this one because she is really my type. So, she is definitely the girl in the photos, killer looks, but was so high it was a waste of time. She was like a split personality, one minute all over loving me, then the next minute yelling like I was the worst ever. Maybe I just hit her up on the wrong day, but I won't repeat.
    Did you at least get off?

  2. #13696

    Savannah PVD

    Took a chance on this one because she is really my type. So, she is definitely the girl in the photos, killer looks, but was so high it was a waste of time. She was like a split personality, one minute all over loving me, then the next minute yelling like I was the worst ever. Maybe I just hit her up on the wrong day, but I won't repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails savannah.jpg‎  

  3. #13695
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Kman20  [View Original Post]
    Hi Everyone,

    I'd like to see this one but concerned she looks too good to true and worried she might be associated with LE. A friend was in communication with her but backed out because he was sure it was a setup. Any info will help on whether or how I can determine if she is legit. I've included pictures of her from a previous posting on STG.
    So far none of us has been able to meet her. She will have text you nonstop and when you say you closer to her. She will stop. So don't bother.

  4. #13694

    Looking for Help

    Quote Originally Posted by Kman20  [View Original Post]
    Hi Everyone,

    I'd like to see this one but concerned she looks too good to true and worried she might be associated with LE. A friend was in communication with her but backed out because he was sure it was a setup. Any info will help on whether or how I can determine if she is legit. I've included pictures of her from a previous posting on STG.
    Lots of guys have been looking for info on her if you find any please share it.

  5. #13693

    Looking for Help / Info

    Hi Everyone,

    I'd like to see this one but concerned she looks too good to true and worried she might be associated with LE. A friend was in communication with her but backed out because he was sure it was a setup. Any info will help on whether or how I can determine if she is legit. I've included pictures of her from a previous posting on STG.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AB3AA0AC-41B2-4233-B8BF-7A886876A3C8.png‎   26491236-E158-4B59-809F-B1C59EDCEC45.png‎   5FB1A86F-B4DA-4430-9498-D76ED68F3D9C.png‎   21B32837-4F30-4C1B-B450-ECA0331E3D49.png‎   D095879A-377B-497B-9D5D-5272E8B14584.png‎  


  6. #13692

    Oh Jesus

    Quote Originally Posted by DearDiary  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Coco, the thicker of the two. She is a big girl but I had a good time. Big naturals and an enthusiastic BBBJ (with a small added contribution). I plan on returning. Local extended stay hotel.
    Just dawned on me I know this girl irl 🤣 question is do I message her and ask to hang out.

  7. #13691

    Ebony in Pawtucket

    Anyone heard of ebony MILF in Pawtucket? Supposed to have big boobs and BBBJ skills. I think she is around 55 years old, own place. Just lost contact with the person who mentioned her to me and wanted some info if anyone knew about her.

  8. #13690

    Re destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by CMull420  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Mandy or Destiny lately and if you happen to know if they are available currently?
    I still see Destiny. But she's not really available on the weekends and she's only seeing regulars I believe.

  9. #13689
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21

    Blonde

    Anyone have an experience with this one? First time I've seen her ad but a quick google looks like she's been around awhile https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...y/690760704414.

  10. #13688

    China Baby

    Saw China Baby earlier this week. One of the cleaner incalls I've been to. She does look on par with her pics. Although she doesn't specifically mention it in her ad, everything is covered. Only went for BJ. Good effort overall on her part but would just rate it average at best. Clean and safe time overall.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/come-let-m3-bless-u-super-fr/997411527037
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2021-04-17 at 8.21.30 PM.jpg‎  

  11. #13687
    Quote Originally Posted by CMull420  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Mandy or Destiny lately and if you happen to know if they are available currently?
    I saw Mandy just a few days ago. Still works hard to make you happy.

  12. #13686

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by Liecam  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Coco, the thicker of the two. She is a big girl but I had a good time. Big naturals and an enthusiastic BBBJ (with a small added contribution). I plan on returning. Local extended stay hotel.

  13. #13685

    Mandy, and Destiny

    Has anyone seen Mandy or Destiny lately and if you happen to know if they are available currently?

  14. #13684

    Anyone try these ladies yet

    They've been posting a lot lately.

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...s/821334892199

  15. #13683
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by JastempRI  [View Original Post]
    This one has posted sporadically and is only doing car dates. I swear there is a review somewhere in here but she doesn't use a name in the post. Anyways has anyone tried her out?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/254032518561
    I thought she was boring. She wasn't into it so you can go see for yourself but beside the ass. Nothing to brag about.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape