Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3756
    Quote Originally Posted by FrazzleSnazzle  [View Original Post]
    Tax filing deadline this year is May 17th.
    Exactly. LOL.

  2. #3755

    Need info on Dawn

    Does anyone have any info on this one? I thought for sure I had seen some discussion in the past, but I'm not able to find anything.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/226c9...7-bb067b850065

  3. #3754

    Any Luck

    Chatted with her in the past. She seem like a time waster / pic seller. She has a fairly old profile and is online quite a bit. Anyone have any experience with this one https://www.seeking.com/member/284eb...d-b7b223c10ec2.

  4. #3753

    CPA who ignores details

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    I've been messaging her for a month. She claims she's an accountant who was swamped until the 15th and was texting me all weekend. After planning a date today, she blocked me. I'm happy to share her number and private pic via PM, but here's a link to her profile:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e7907...c-99ac333653a9
    Tax filing deadline this year is May 17th.

  5. #3752
    Quote Originally Posted by XxxMail77  [View Original Post]
    Says profile not available, so either she left the site or I was blocked at some point too.
    You were blocked.

    Nevermind, it was deleted.

  6. #3751
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    I've been messaging her for a month. She claims she's an accountant who was swamped until the 15th and was texting me all weekend. After planning a date today, she blocked me. I'm happy to share her number and private pic via PM, but here's a link to her profile:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e7907...c-99ac333653a9
    Says profile not available, so either she left the site or I was blocked at some point too.

  7. #3750

    Bbb224

    I've been messaging her for a month. She claims she's an accountant who was swamped until the 15th and was texting me all weekend. After planning a date today, she blocked me. I'm happy to share her number and private pic via PM, but here's a link to her profile:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e7907...c-99ac333653a9
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210322-005010_SeekingArrangement.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210322-005032_SeekingArrangement.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210322-005018_SeekingArrangement.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210322-005025_SeekingArrangement.jpg‎  

  8. #3749

    Aspen

    This classy teenager asked for at least 4 paid dates, so she can be sure I can "support" her, before a discussion of intimacy. When I called that bullshit out, she said I was too broke to afford her. I sent her a screen snap of my checking account balance and she blocked me. Have fun toying w her.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/82cfe...5-64b2ccb9fe51

  9. #3748
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick22  [View Original Post]
    Just looking to see if anyone has first hand knowledge about her. Yes she is 58.
    She wanted $$ for her time. Needless to say we did not click.

  10. #3747

    I like SB

    Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe65  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have good experience on the site, or is it just a waste of money?
    I have good luck and I have pretty good technique on not wasting credits on fakes.

  11. #3746

    Not at All

    Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe65  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have good experience on the site, or is it just a waste of money?
    I've gotten dozens of messages but when I respond I've only gotten 3 responses and only met 1. And she was about 60 lbs heavier than her profile photos.

    I think when women join the site sends out mass messages so that guy will pay to open them. Most of the women I get messages from never even open my response. One "responded" to my message when she wasn't even on line.

    There are some very beautiful women on the site, just not sure how many of them are actually real.

    SA has lots of fake profiles, but the changes of actually hooking up are a lot better.

  12. #3745

    Secret benefits

    Anybody have good experience on the site, or is it just a waste of money?

  13. #3744

    Honey Dew Kiss

    Quote Originally Posted by Mick22  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any experience. Says she is near the airport. That would be convenient for me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7aacc...c-1e240ad8a65a
    Just looking to see if anyone has first hand knowledge about her. Yes she is 58.

  14. #3743
    Quote Originally Posted by HasselFree  [View Original Post]
    58 year old S B?
    No kidding. Who wants an old worn out pussy?

  15. #3742

    I'd drive further.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mick22  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any experience. Says she is near the airport. That would be convenient for me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7aacc...c-1e240ad8a65a
    58 year old S B?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape