Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 849 of 1903 FirstFirst ... 349 749 799 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 899 949 1349 1849 ... LastLast
Results 12,721 to 12,735 of 28540
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15820

    Traveling for business

    Hey folks, new to ATL and will be here a few weeks for business. I prefer Eros ladies and a few have caught my eye. I did a search and didn't see any.

    Valentina Banks - https://www.eros.com/georgia/atlanta...8.htm?cat=6192.

    LeiLani - https://www.eros.com/georgia/atlanta...2.htm?cat=6192.

    Lady Jae - https://www.eros.com/georgia/atlanta...7.htm?cat=6192.

    Diamond - https://www.eros.com/georgia/atlanta...6.htm?cat=6192.

    Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

  2. #15819
    Senior Member


    Posts: 102

    Seen her 2 years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Mortrutou  [View Original Post]
    Heavy baby damage and is really 4 ft can't take it big and needs a lot of lube. Met at a hotel. Very average for Asians in our area. Rather just meet my Utr. 4/10 or 5/10 In my opinion.

  3. #15818

    Didn't understood

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    This chic below and in your link, appears too go to be true? ** Stars spinning around ma head * Smh.
    Didn't understood what does this mean. !

  4. #15817

    Got to wonder

    Is this one legit or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mortrutou  [View Original Post]

  5. #15816

    Sarah in Roswell

    Anyone got intel on Sarah? She seems like a classic pawg and her rates are pretty good, but wondering if this is fake or not.

    Link: https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...anta/61055064/.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 10e370c254d53d154a962a2f96b0f0a4_f.jpg‎   ac5d7dcd72130f5ad878045ec97552eb_f.jpg‎   b543d0b88b616a70869f01f7a38579d9_f.jpg‎  

  6. #15815

  7. #15814

    Sgt will you PM me the intel too please

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    Check your PM.
    If you'd let me know as well, I'd appreciate it. Always interested in the variety that an agency provides if they are legit and not shady or an uncle trap.

    Thanks in advance.

    DJ.

  8. #15813

    Vpn & stg

    Quote Originally Posted by Aliados  [View Original Post]
    Skipthegames does not like my VPN and blocks me from accessing the site. Anyone know a work around?
    I have the same issue. I started using a Tor browser (even with my paid VPN up), and if STG is acting up, just refresh the Tor Node (ctrl+shift+L) a few times until it finds an IP that STG doesn't block. Sometimes it takes only 2-3 refreshes, sometimes it takes 15 or more.

  9. #15812

    Whoa!

    I can't. I just can't even.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    This chic below and in your link, appears too go to be true? ** Stars spinning around ma head * Smh.

  10. #15811

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by PJerry89  [View Original Post]
    This girl appear to be too good to be true. Any brethen checked her out? https://adultsearch.com/georgia/atla...scorts/1590706.
    This chic below and in your link, appears too go to be true? ** Stars spinning around ma head * Smh.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1590706_TOJ0pGrPKSdSDcTYarDM.jpg‎   1590706_7G8kSKirgBDHxtRyH71r.jpg‎  

  11. #15810

    Virginia

    Does anyone know the extent of her drug use?

    I saw her a few months ago and it looked like she had track marks.

    I don't mind some drugs, but when a provider does heroin, I stay away.

    Quote Originally Posted by PopUpMenu123  [View Original Post]
    I saw cake and virginia a 3-4 weeks ago. As usual they were great. I have reviews of them in the past. Though I haven't heard from Cake in these last few weeks. It's weird.

    I also saw Payton who turned out to be a waste.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/60971623/

    She is a rusher. She didn't rush me as bad as some in the past but it still sucks. She still refused to try most positions. It wasn't a good experience at all. Hygiene wasn't that great either. Save your doe. I will not repeat.

    Also I saw Aubrey. Haven't seen her a while. She's lost a lot of weight, she is no longer a PAWG. She doesn't really have a good attitude. I wouldn't recommend her either. After this experience I will not repeat either.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4704086486

    That's all for today.

  12. #15809

    Kandi - (214) XXX-5250

    This girl appear to be too good to be true. Any brethen checked her out? https://adultsearch.com/georgia/atla...scorts/1590706.

  13. #15808
    Quote Originally Posted by Fh5295  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report! Which Virginia were you referring to? Does she always work together with Cake? Do you have her ads link?
    The one and only Virginia.

    Her number is differnt.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/virginia...-tucker-546366#erotic.

  14. #15807

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Aliados  [View Original Post]
    Sunny is traveling and is having issues updating her website. She will be back on Monday, but if you need to get in touch with her before then try texting.
    Thanks for clarification.

  15. #15806

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Eslide3  [View Original Post]
    And has a handler, I walked in and walked out.
    I will stay clear.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape