Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 850 of 1904 FirstFirst ... 350 750 800 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 900 950 1350 1850 ... LastLast
Results 12,736 to 12,750 of 28546
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15811

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by PJerry89  [View Original Post]
    This girl appear to be too good to be true. Any brethen checked her out? https://adultsearch.com/georgia/atla...scorts/1590706.
    This chic below and in your link, appears too go to be true? ** Stars spinning around ma head * Smh.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1590706_TOJ0pGrPKSdSDcTYarDM.jpg‎   1590706_7G8kSKirgBDHxtRyH71r.jpg‎  

  2. #15810

    Virginia

    Does anyone know the extent of her drug use?

    I saw her a few months ago and it looked like she had track marks.

    I don't mind some drugs, but when a provider does heroin, I stay away.

    Quote Originally Posted by PopUpMenu123  [View Original Post]
    I saw cake and virginia a 3-4 weeks ago. As usual they were great. I have reviews of them in the past. Though I haven't heard from Cake in these last few weeks. It's weird.

    I also saw Payton who turned out to be a waste.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/60971623/

    She is a rusher. She didn't rush me as bad as some in the past but it still sucks. She still refused to try most positions. It wasn't a good experience at all. Hygiene wasn't that great either. Save your doe. I will not repeat.

    Also I saw Aubrey. Haven't seen her a while. She's lost a lot of weight, she is no longer a PAWG. She doesn't really have a good attitude. I wouldn't recommend her either. After this experience I will not repeat either.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4704086486

    That's all for today.

  3. #15809

    Kandi - (214) XXX-5250

    This girl appear to be too good to be true. Any brethen checked her out? https://adultsearch.com/georgia/atla...scorts/1590706.

  4. #15808
    Quote Originally Posted by Fh5295  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report! Which Virginia were you referring to? Does she always work together with Cake? Do you have her ads link?
    The one and only Virginia.

    Her number is differnt.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/virginia...-tucker-546366#erotic.

  5. #15807

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Aliados  [View Original Post]
    Sunny is traveling and is having issues updating her website. She will be back on Monday, but if you need to get in touch with her before then try texting.
    Thanks for clarification.

  6. #15806

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Eslide3  [View Original Post]
    And has a handler, I walked in and walked out.
    I will stay clear.

  7. #15805

    Crackhead

    Quote Originally Posted by AssLover1979  [View Original Post]
    Just came across this add on stg and must say I'm intrigued but I can't find any reviews on her. She seems to have been around for awhile so it's surprising that I can't find any info.

    https://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fem...h/072267403274
    And has a handler, I walked in and walked out.

  8. #15804

    Sunny update

    Quote Originally Posted by ShockerMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if something is going on with them. Not like sunny to be unresponsive and not update schedule.
    Sunny is traveling and is having issues updating her website. She will be back on Monday, but if you need to get in touch with her before then try texting.

  9. #15803

    Skipthegames

    Skipthegames does not like my VPN and blocks me from accessing the site. Anyone know a work around?

  10. #15802

    Bat Girl

    Just came across this add on stg and must say I'm intrigued but I can't find any reviews on her. She seems to have been around for awhile so it's surprising that I can't find any info.

    https://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fem...h/072267403274
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8892ACCA-135A-4883-A678-9AEF30271595.jpg‎   C63674E9-D7E9-4213-86A2-BBB82E8DC06C.jpg‎  

  11. #15801

    Liyah

    Liyah says she's available*today, 4/17/21. * She doesn't host so you'll need to provide accommodations.

  12. #15800

    Delayed response & schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by ShockerMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if something is going on with them. Not like sunny to be unresponsive and not update schedule.
    Almost seems like they are still in vacation mode. . Or busy w expansion which is only a guess.

  13. #15799

    Which Virginia

    Quote Originally Posted by PopUpMenu123  [View Original Post]
    I saw cake and virginia a 3-4 weeks ago. As usual they were great. I have reviews of them in the past. Though I haven't heard from Cake in these last few weeks. It's weird.

    I also saw Payton who turned out to be a waste.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/60971623/

    She is a rusher. She didn't rush me as bad as some in the past but it still sucks. She still refused to try most positions. It wasn't a good experience at all. Hygiene wasn't that great either. Save your doe. I will not repeat.

    Also I saw Aubrey. Haven't seen her a while. She's lost a lot of weight, she is no longer a PAWG. She doesn't really have a good attitude. I wouldn't recommend her either. After this experience I will not repeat either.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4704086486

    That's all for today.
    Thanks for the report! Which Virginia were you referring to? Does she always work together with Cake? Do you have her ads link?

  14. #15798

    Google image search

    Quote Originally Posted by Dasus  [View Original Post]
    So reverse image on to eye to show up no matches so it probably not fake. I did see her ad from rubrating as well FYI.
    The google image search is not reliable. Nowadays providers are more sophisticated as well when placing pictures. Good luck.

  15. #15797

    Southern private playmates

    Anyone know if something is going on with them. Not like sunny to be unresponsive and not update schedule.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape