Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 240 of 492 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 290 340 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 7373
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3788

    That's Too Bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin572  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any recent visits with Alicia? I think she's slowly going downhill. She's been terrible at responding and for the first time ever, stood me up. This wqs Friday night. Aucks because she's one if the view decent looking provider's who's reasonably priced and isn't a mechanical clock watcher. C.
    That's unfortunate to hear because I agree she is a decent provider and she somewhat gets into it but last time I saw her she was looking rough around the edges. I texted her a few weeks ago and didn't get a reply until hours later and my window of opportunity passed. I know she left the Forest Park spot which I hated and moved to Westside. Oh well. Another one bites the dust. The supply of decent providers has vastly diminished and it doesn't look like it's getting better anytime soon. I've cut way back. Riding out the storm so to speak.

    Peace.

  2. #3787

    Yes You Would Be Insane

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave47  [View Original Post]
    So just how much trouble is "Trouble"?

    Her tits look incredible and her ass looks big and juicy. I'm always looking for a good PAWG. Basically, is she a straight up rob? Does she short time, renege on services promised? Does she do BBBJ?

    Would it be insane to drive an hour to Springfield to see her? (even if I booked an hour).

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....c/052403353054
    I'd have to concur with BMD. If you booked an hour you'd be lucky if you got 30 min. Her name suits her. She is attracted to and is involved with some felonious thuggish brothers (not that there's anything wrong with that) but it tends to cross over into her business model so you may be walking into a potential unsafe situation and she most definitely won't care if you get robbed or injured. Cause she keeps it real. Her attitude sucks too. Not a pleasant girl and a little too big girth wise if we are being truthful. Like climbing on a horse. But yeah don't waste your time, gas, cash and possibly your safety. Even if she follows thru and does the deed. I think you'll be disappointed.

    Peace.

  3. #3786
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin572  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any recent visits with Alicia? I think she's slowly going downhill. She's been terrible at responding and for the first time ever, stood me up. This wqs Friday night. Aucks because she's one if the view decent looking provider's who's reasonably priced and isn't a mechanical clock watcher. C.
    I've shot her messages 4-5 separate times only time I got a response was a hour later with am I too late. I normally wouldn't try so hard but she had good reviews.

  4. #3785
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave47  [View Original Post]
    So just how much trouble is "Trouble"?

    Her tits look incredible and her ass looks big and juicy. I'm always looking for a good PAWG. Basically, is she a straight up rob? Does she short time, renege on services promised? Does she do BBBJ?

    Would it be insane to drive an hour to Springfield to see her? (even if I booked an hour).

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....c/052403353054
    Absolutely NOT!

    Even if you lived across the street from her, a qv would not be worth it despite your imagery.

    By the way, no BBBJ and she was firm on that rule. She's not worth the risk nor the fee.

    BMD.

  5. #3784

    Alicia

    Has anyone had any recent visits with Alicia? I think she's slowly going downhill. She's been terrible at responding and for the first time ever, stood me up. This wqs Friday night. Aucks because she's one if the view decent looking provider's who's reasonably priced and isn't a mechanical clock watcher. C.

  6. #3783

    Spam site

    Quote Originally Posted by AllAboutAmps  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone has tried this site or had any success here. A few flags for me:


    https://www.kittyads.com/


    1) lots of very attractive pics.

    2) no rates.

    3) contact info is scant.

    That said I'm kinda hoping someone has had success here because some of these. Oooooh!
    A few months ago, I was registering for STG on my phone, and for some reason I actually read the terms of agreement. One of their rules is that they may create fake profiles in order to generate or stimulate conversation. They need as many hits on the site as possible for advertisers. If this other site is new, maybe there are a lot of fake ads along with scammers and a couple real ones. At least until it becomes better known to the public. Back Page is back right?

  7. #3782

    Trouble

    So just how much trouble is "Trouble"?

    Her tits look incredible and her ass looks big and juicy. I'm always looking for a good PAWG. Basically, is she a straight up rob? Does she short time, renege on services promised? Does she do BBBJ?

    Would it be insane to drive an hour to Springfield to see her? (even if I booked an hour).

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....c/052403353054

  8. #3781
    Quote Originally Posted by AllAboutAmps  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone has tried this site or had any success here. A few flags for me:


    https://www.kittyads.com/


    1) lots of very attractive pics.

    2) no rates.

    3) contact info is scant.

    That said I'm kinda hoping someone has had success here because some of these. Oooooh!
    Looks like one, big fake spam site trying to pull in suckers. I checked my area. Never saw so many hotties living so close to me!

  9. #3780

    New site (to me) but seems TGTBT

    Curious if anyone has tried this site or had any success here. A few flags for me:


    https://www.kittyads.com/


    1) lots of very attractive pics.

    2) no rates.

    3) contact info is scant.

    That said I'm kinda hoping someone has had success here because some of these. Oooooh!

  10. #3779

    Gillian

    Has anyone had any contact with Gillian? I sent her a message earlier this week but I never got a response.

  11. #3778
    Quote Originally Posted by OgOggilby  [View Original Post]
    I tried with this one, thinking that and older one would be more reliable than a younger drugged up provider. Wrong. She returns a text every 12 hours. Must either have demons or is a flake. YMMV if you get to meet her.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....i/666291328912
    From the reviews I've ever seen of her she likely did you a favor.

  12. #3777

    Slim pickens

    I tried with this one, thinking that and older one would be more reliable than a younger drugged up provider. Wrong. She returns a text every 12 hours. Must either have demons or is a flake. YMMV if you get to meet her.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....i/666291328912

  13. #3776

    Massage parlor

    Quote Originally Posted by KcarrocDoc  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....d/994691901563

    Anyone met with these Asians pics are all fake didn't know if it was legit.
    I suspected they were escort ads to get you to call the massage parlor. They can't be open unless they serve food right? DATY count? I love cute Asians and big fan of Jap porn. Think Ill change my name to JAV Lover. Someone here said "Porn will always be your friend" Not the kind of friend you take to Panera's for lunch and blast volume.

  14. #3775

    Asian ads

    Quote Originally Posted by SureWood2  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....d/994691901563

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....1/577845086781

    Appear to be based out of the same hotel. First one has a voice that matches the ad better when called.

    Debating setting up an appointment but curious if anyone else has any advance info.
    There should be a sticky note about this. The Asian ads are always fake pics. The Asian ads always lie about services offered. It is always a crapshoot. They usually follow a script that goes: half ass rub, quick body slide, covered BJ and then on to the FS. Never go for the hour because you will be out the door as soon as you pop. I have had some decent looking women and they are fairly safe, so it can be an ok option.

  15. #3774

    Male

    Quote Originally Posted by SureWood2  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....d/994691901563

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....1/577845086781

    Appear to be based out of the same hotel. First one has a voice that matches the ad better when called.

    Debating setting up an appointment but curious if anyone else has any advance info.
    They must've butt dialed me and I didn't know it but there was a 30 second voicemail left and I could hear talking the girl sounds Asian but there was a mans voice in the background and I called them on it and they wouldn't respond back so I am reluctant to pull the trigger.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape