Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20297

    Depends on your perspective

    Quote Originally Posted by Moan1569  [View Original Post]
    What's wrong with 42 LOL.
    If you're 65, you're probably thrilled with a 42. If you're 25 years old, probably not interested at all.

  2. #20296
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by Slkdck31  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure you have seen her, I saw her last year based off your recommendation. Higher end chick but nice tight body and upscale location. Tried to pm you but your mailbox is full, hope all is well brother.
    I thought I saw her but I couldn't remember and sometimes I get them confused. Guess it's a good problem. I keep forgetting to clear messages wish they would send a note saying box is full. Thanks brother.

  3. #20295
    Quote Originally Posted by MicService  [View Original Post]
    Here she is fellas.
    She is stunning.

  4. #20294

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Not sure but I'm pretty sure I have year ago or so but just to be sure has anybody seen Solvana?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/409713177427
    I'm sure you have seen her, I saw her last year based off your recommendation. Higher end chick but nice tight body and upscale location. Tried to pm you but your mailbox is full, hope all is well brother.

  5. #20293
    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    1/2 hr does not include full service.

    Face looks closer to 60, body closer to 42.
    What's wrong with 42 LOL.

  6. #20292

    VIP Party

    I wish someone will hold a VIP Party around here with food and drinks. Oh wait some one just spammed it like 4 times. Seems desperate.

  7. #20291
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Rtff

    Quote Originally Posted by WithOpenArms  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/742441305669

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...k/255821952437

    Hi,

    I'm a new poster here.

    Does anyone know what happened to Parker / Jordan? Has she gone inactive since last summer?

    Also, are there any reviews of Quinn?

    Thanks.
    Don't know anything about this Parker / Jordan chick. But all you got to do is click back 1 page to 4-14 and you will see a review of Quinn. As always read the forum first and the search button is your friend. Good luck, go see her and let us know how it went.

  8. #20290

    Parker & Quinn

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/742441305669

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...k/255821952437

    Hi,

    I'm a new poster here.

    Does anyone know what happened to Parker / Jordan? Has she gone inactive since last summer?

    Also, are there any reviews of Quinn?

    Thanks.

  9. #20289
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449

    I think I've seen her

    Not sure but I'm pretty sure I have year ago or so but just to be sure has anybody seen Solvana?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/409713177427

  10. #20288
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Tdog69  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7573840176

    But does anyone know a lady who looks similar, very dark skin and slim with nice tits and ass. Thinking about retiring again and want like her before I do.
    Post is gone but there are couple who fit that description.

  11. #20287

    Upcoming Latinas

    Looks like Ivy Lane and Jaimie Vine (PSE) are going to be in the area next month. I got a little intel on Jaimie Vine through a google search but found nothing on Ivy Lane. Any intel?

    Ivy: https://yourvipmodels.escortbook.com...ivy-lane-51862.

    Jaimie: https://yourvipmodels.escortbook.com...vine-xxx-47200.

  12. #20286

    I know its fake

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7573840176

    But does anyone know a lady who looks similar, very dark skin and slim with nice tits and ass. Thinking about retiring again and want like her before I do.

  13. #20285
    Quote Originally Posted by PapiChul0  [View Original Post]
    That's a smart business strategy. Lock you in for a Hh commitment then make you stand behind that stank booty until you either tapout or passout. Either way you're going to be out of there in 10 minutes, LOL.
    Losing a potential return customer is not smart for business. Spend $5 for some baby wipes and give that booty the "***** bath" as a professional courtesy for the next guy. The wipes would be a business expense too LOL.

  14. #20284
    Quote Originally Posted by OsFrog  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this one:

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/384032341802

    160 for hh. Communication was good, motel 6 at Midlothian and 150.

    Medium size tits, firm ass. BJ was on point 9/10. Then I asked her to come on top first, she refused. I asked her to lay back then, and she mentioned she only does doggy (seriously for hh? So I bent her over and the smell was not pleasant. Asked her again to turn around (just in case you never know) but she seem annoyed by it. Whatever had to cum fast because the smell. Waste of time and money, avoid.
    That's a smart business strategy. Lock you in for a Hh commitment then make you stand behind that stank booty until you either tapout or passout. Either way you're going to be out of there in 10 minutes, LOL.

  15. #20283
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackcurry420  [View Original Post]
    I thought it was fake but while I was looking into it I had come across a review for this number. On another website so had to look it up again here is the link this might be also fake.

    https://tosluts.com/forums/showthrea...dy-of-Elegance
    Tosluts is a click-farm: the vast majority of the "reviews" there are fake content to attract eyeballs. But go ahead and give her a call, let us know how it goes. Everyone here would be thrilled to find you are right and we are wrong.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape