Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,071 to 17,085 of 37358
-
04-17-21 18:37 #20288Senior Member

Posts: 1449Post is gone but there are couple who fit that description.
Originally Posted by Tdog69
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-21 12:03 #20287Senior Member

Posts: 63Upcoming Latinas
Looks like Ivy Lane and Jaimie Vine (PSE) are going to be in the area next month. I got a little intel on Jaimie Vine through a google search but found nothing on Ivy Lane. Any intel?
Ivy: https://yourvipmodels.escortbook.com...ivy-lane-51862.
Jaimie: https://yourvipmodels.escortbook.com...vine-xxx-47200.
-
04-17-21 09:47 #20286Senior Member

Posts: 452I know its fake
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7573840176
But does anyone know a lady who looks similar, very dark skin and slim with nice tits and ass. Thinking about retiring again and want like her before I do.
-
04-17-21 09:40 #20285Senior Member

Posts: 346Losing a potential return customer is not smart for business. Spend $5 for some baby wipes and give that booty the "***** bath" as a professional courtesy for the next guy. The wipes would be a business expense too LOL.
Originally Posted by PapiChul0
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-21 00:14 #20284Senior Member

Posts: 91That's a smart business strategy. Lock you in for a Hh commitment then make you stand behind that stank booty until you either tapout or passout. Either way you're going to be out of there in 10 minutes, LOL.
Originally Posted by OsFrog
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 22:38 #20283Senior Member

Posts: 1774Tosluts is a click-farm: the vast majority of the "reviews" there are fake content to attract eyeballs. But go ahead and give her a call, let us know how it goes. Everyone here would be thrilled to find you are right and we are wrong.
Originally Posted by Jackcurry420
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 16:09 #20282Senior Member

Posts: 452Not Alex
I don't see Alex so I assume she is still around but haven't talked with her in a couple weeks.
Originally Posted by ElisPio
[View Original Post]
Be safe!
-
04-16-21 15:53 #20281Senior Member

Posts: 1333Fta
That looks like the court issued a FTA warrant. Vine and VA court case info show she is not currently in custody.
Originally Posted by ElisPio
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 11:51 #20280Senior Member

Posts: 50Here you go.
https://virginia.arrests.org/Henrico/2021/April/8/
Originally Posted by FanRat
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 10:58 #20279Senior Member

Posts: 135Her ad did say. . .
Well, I guess to be fair, her ad did say "come hit it from the back"! Who knew, that meant it was the only option! Sorry to see another disappointing review. If she'd do it, it sounds as though she might be an option for a blow-n-go. . . ?
Originally Posted by OsFrog
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 10:47 #20278Senior Member

Posts: 1069Not her
If you referring to girl first name Emily. Clearly not her. Maybe her bf, finally stepped up and became a man and taking care of her so she ain't got to make money to feed his habits and providing him a bed to sleep in.
Originally Posted by Raheem
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 10:07 #20277Senior Member

Posts: 189Ravin
Has anybody heard from Ravin. Been trying to see her for one text then nothing. Have texted a few more times with no replies. Send a pm and let me.
Know. Thanks and be safe out there.
-
04-16-21 09:44 #20276Senior Member

Posts: 452Alex
What is the link? The state site still lists her as as out.
Originally Posted by Raheem
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
04-16-21 09:32 #20275Senior Member

Posts: 128Alex
I believe she's at the Henrico Hilton vacationing. Check the Virginia Arrest Records. Org for 4/8/21. I think that's her.
Originally Posted by KaminaPanda
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 08:48 #20274Senior Member

Posts: 334Coming soon
Hey fellow mongers. I'm moving to the area May 1st is looking for a few good providers in Richmond. I like them curvy mostly white or mixed. Must provide GFE. I will contribute as much as I can. Thanks in advance.












Reply With Quote





